Jalen Reagor (TCU WR) -- DRAFTED BY EAGLES! #21

Igglebird

5 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I hope they speak to Reagor's father too! And I hope they really put stock in to what he says. 

• Like 1

Just now, Han Solo said:

This is the guy at #21 in my opinion. I have very few doubts about him at this point. He's worth #21.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This is the guy at #21 in my opinion. I have very few doubts about him at this point. He's worth #21.

He’s my guy at 21... but my preference is a trade up for Lamb. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Han Solo said:

This doesn’t tell me much. Higher than anticipated by whom? Plenty of people anticipate Reagor going low to mid 20s... so does that mean he goes in the teens? Or basing it on people who think he goes in the 2nd round?

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

This doesn’t tell me much. Higher than anticipated by whom? Plenty of people anticipate Reagor going low to mid 20s... so does that mean he goes in the teens? Or basing it on people who think he goes in the 2nd round?

I don't know.  I was really comfortable picking him at 21.  I don't want to trade up for him.  I would really hate it if the Cowboys rumors have any truth to them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nipples said:

He’s my guy at 21... but my preference is a trade up for Lamb. 

See I love Lamb and think he's going to be so so good. But, but but but, trading up? Given what it'll cost? I think I'm out there. Rather we keep picks and give Wentz 2 WRs plus other pieces to this team. 

Trade down to late 1st/early 2nd, get a 4th and maybe an additional 5th/6th....he should still be there and we would have additional picks.

6 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Trade down to late 1st/early 2nd, get a 4th and maybe an additional 5th/6th....he should still be there and we would have additional picks.

The 4 picks directly after us are teams that need a WR (MIN, NE, NO, MIN), the next 4 picks could pick a WR if they wanted to (MIA, SEA, BAL, TEN), GB needs a WR and has expressed interest in Reagor, SF might take WR if they didn't take one at 13 and KC has expressed interest in speed WRs.  Its probably not the year to trade down.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

The 4 picks directly after us are teams that need a WR (MIN, NE, NO, MIN), the next 4 picks could pick a WR if they wanted to (MIA, SEA, BAL, TEN), GB needs a WR and has expressed interest in Reagor, SF might take WR if they didn't take one at 13 and KC has expressed interest in speed WRs.  Its probably not the year to trade down.

Yep yep yep and yep. Trading down really isn't an option. Well I mean it is but the reward just isn't worth the risk. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

See I love Lamb and think he's going to be so so good. But, but but but, trading up? Given what it'll cost? I think I'm out there. Rather we keep picks and give Wentz 2 WRs plus other pieces to this team. 

Will it take that much though? Who knows, but I could see a 2nd and third (one this year, one next) getting it done. Or, and not everyone agrees with me, I’m on board at this point with trading Ertz while his value is at its peak. Either trade him to recoup this years second that is used to move up, or send him for the #12 pick or whatever they would need to get for Lamb. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

Will it take that much though? Who knows, but I could see a 2nd and third (one this year, one next) getting it done. Or, and not everyone agrees with me, I’m on board at this point with trading Ertz while his value is at its peak. Either trade him to recoup this years second that is used to move up, or send him for the #12 pick or whatever they would need to get for Lamb. 

Trading Ertz makes no sense based on the cap hit. 

2 minutes ago, KDUB1510 said:

Two...more...days....🦅

Nice to see you made it to the new boards my man

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Nice to see you made it to the new boards my man

Good to see you too dawk. Hope all is well.

This guy can absolutely do it all. He can win the contested catches, he can gain YAC, he can stretch the field and he can return punts. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This guy can absolutely do it all. He can win the contested catches, he can gain YAC, he can stretch the field and he can return punts. 

But "hE cAnT rUn RoUtEs" 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, 20dawk4life said:

I’d still take him at 21. 

On 4/21/2020 at 2:08 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You and me both and I wouldn't hesitate. 

If the top 4 are gone, yup.  Don't think.  Just do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green Dog said:

If the top 4 are gone, yup.  Don't think.  Just do it.

Get that pick in asap.