Jalen Reagor (TCU WR) -- DRAFTED BY EAGLES! #21

Igglebird

55 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I would be ok with Reagor at #21. I would be happy if we draft Reagor at #21 and a report comes out later that the Eagles tried to move mountains to trade up for Lamb/Jeudy.

• Like 1

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

I would be ok with Reagor at #21. I would be happy if we draft Reagor at #21 and a report comes out later that the Eagles tried to move mountains to trade up for Lamb/Jeudy.

Hell yeah I'd be happy with Reagor. I'm not sure why people think he's a second round talent. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not so sure about Gladney but I'm all in on Reagor. 

Gladney is a terrific fit for Schwartz's scheme. Good athlete, good ball skills, physical, excellent in off man, tackles well. There is a reason he's CB 3 or 4. He also has some of that "swagger" Schwartz likes.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hell yeah I'd be happy with Reagor. I'm not sure why people think he's a second round talent. 

Ya that's ridiculous. I have been pretty vocal since last years draft that Reagor is one of my favorite WRs in this draft. I would love to have him at #21

• Like 3

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

Ya that's ridiculous. I have been pretty vocal since last years draft that Reagor is one of my favorite WRs in this draft. I would love to have him at #21

I just think he has a bit of everything we need in a WR. He's exactly what we need perhaps moreso than Lamb, Jeudy or Ruggs. Though they are better WRs ultimately.

• Like 1

Just wait until he catches a bomb from Carson...they'll all jump onboard

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Bring some beer

I’m out of beer. Got tequila!!!

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Bring it all. Whiskey. Tequila. Wine. The lot. 

It's all good!  I brought rum

Not so fast, I may have underestimated the Eagles and Howie

1 minute ago, philafan4o8 said:

What’s going on with Kinlaw medical? We need another injured DT like we need another injured WR. 

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Sigh......

Just more smoke

Just now, Han Solo said:

Sigh......

Here's my thing... Another guy with medical concerns? We need another of those do we?

21 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Id be fine with Reagor but I still think we should trade back a bit to get him. You could have a team that wants to move up to get Jordan Love ahead of the projected Saints. Or the Saints wanting to move up just to ensure they get him if they want him. I just feel 21 is not his spot. rather get some more capital if we dont get the top 4 and move back. If Reagor is gone after moving back, fine, go Mims. 

Ideally sure. But there’s a bunch of teams behind us that could use him and then we’re running the risk of just getting the leftover player, ala Marcus Smith. 

I just don’t want to get cute and miss. If he’s your guy and he’s there take him. No shame in taking your guy even if schmucks mock drafts say he can be had later. 

• Like 1

Ideally sure. But there’s a bunch of teams behind us that could use him and then we’re running the risk of just getting the leftover player, ala Marcus Smith. 

I just don’t want to get cute and miss. If he’s your guy and he’s there take him. No shame in taking your guy even if schmucks mock drafts say he can be had later. 

I mean, he would be the perfect replacement for Diggs and the Vikings have 2 picks right after us

• Like 2

Just now, Han Solo said:

I mean, he would be the perfect replacement for Diggs and the Vikings have 2 picks right after us

Yeah can't pass on him and just hope he'll still be there. That's how we end up with another Marcus Smith. 

5 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Exactly. Would also fit with pats and packers. Saints could use someone opposite Thomas. 

• Like 1

Hey a player I posted was actually the Eagles first pick lol. Still mad that Lamb went to the Cowboys but this was the only pick that would cheer me up. Happy it was not Jefferson or Mims.

• Like 2

This was a Al Davis move

We took Hayward Bay, Minny took Maclin

If they traded back for him, fine. Was not worth the 21st pick, esp with Jefferson still there who is a pure route runner and great hands. Reagor is speed and a project in route running. Hands are decent. 

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Hey a player I posted was actually the Eagles first pick lol. Still mad that Lamb went to the Cowboys but this was the only pick that would cheer me up. Happy it was not Jefferson or Mims.

Literally feel the exact same way. Minus having started this thread

Gimme Duvernay and Dillon and I'll be very pleased w this draft

1 minute ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Literally feel the exact same way. Minus having started this thread

Gimme Duvernay and Dillon and I'll be very pleased w this draft

We both believed in Reagor. I started his tread on the old board. We both have proof that we like Reagor before he got drafted

3 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

This was a Al Davis move

We took Hayward Bay, Minny took Maclin

If they traded back for him, fine. Was not worth the 21st pick, esp with Jefferson still there who is a pure route runner and great hands. Reagor is speed and a project in route running. Hands are decent. 

Lol no. Raiders got Hayward bey, we got Steve smith

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

We both believed in Reagor. I started his tread on the old board. We both have proof that we like Reagor before he got drafted

I've been with you guys, even under my old name on the old board