Jalen Reagor (TCU WR) -- DRAFTED BY EAGLES! #21

Igglebird

Happy with the pick, was expecting it to be Jefferson when they showed him on the phone with the ESPN coverage during our pick, but it turned out he was talking to the Vikings.

I've been on the fence between Jefferson/Reagor at 21 for some time and am glad the Eagles didn't get cute and deviate from those two with a defensive player or someone like Tee Higgins.

• Like 1

Love this pick. Move over on top of that hill! 

I'm no scout, but I like his fit here better than Jefferson. And I don't care where he was mocked to go- #25, 2nd Round, whatever. He looks like he has it all.

• Like 5

He's our guy now. Let's hope for the best! Can't wait to see him toasting people.

• Like 5

Ran a slower than expected 40 but dude is an athletic burner and very shifty. Glad he's an Eagle!

Again I love the pick. It was the right pick over Justin Jefferson. But still can't get over the fact that CeeDee was in strike range and the eagles didn't get it done. Unfortunately this overshadows the Reagor pick. 

We don't have two Darius Slays for Cooper and Lamb. They have two #1 WRs. 

Still need another WR

Hey obviously a guy you would have preferred to ick in the 25-30 range but who cares.  I have loved this guy from my gut through the entire draft process and have no problem with him at #21 if no good trade was available.  Yes, it does hurt that Lamb was within range and he went to Dallas, but I a happy with our pick he is a scheme fit for Philly.

• Like 1

btw, we keep looking for an NFL comparison, how about another guy we tried out at the same position but he was already cooked?   Mike Wallace.  Very similar size/speed/weight/juke.

1 hour ago, philafan4o8 said:

Again I love the pick. It was the right pick over Justin Jefferson. But still can't get over the fact that CeeDee was in strike range and the eagles didn't get it done. Unfortunately this overshadows the Reagor pick. 

Still need another WR

Good chance they tried but didn't want to give up too much.

27 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

btw, we keep looking for an NFL comparison, how about another guy we tried out at the same position but he was already cooked?   Mike Wallace.  Very similar size/speed/weight/juke.

Yeah. This guy was burning people left and right but his QB was more reminiscent of Mike McMahon apparently.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:40 AM, Han Solo said:

0:36 Mirrors Desean Jackson vs Laron Landry monday night massacre :D

3 minutes ago, judunno said:

Keep forgetting he has PR ability.

This guy really has so many tricks and ways to beat you. I'm really excited to see him here. 

• Like 3

I made this highlight video of our new playmaker. I used degenerate rap music but the mute button works fine. Enjoy🦅💨

• Like 1

I really like this pick...say what you want but dude breaks tackles. His QB play at TCU was awful and still put up a thousand yards the year before. I am optimistic we will team him up with another WR this draft (Hamler and Mims are still available) so I won't kill Howie over this pick. 

1 minute ago, Walkdawalk said:

I really like this pick...say what you want but dude breaks tackles. His QB play at TCU was awful and still put up a thousand yards the year before. I am optimistic we will team him up with another WR this draft (Hamler and Mims are still available) so I won't kill Howie over this pick. 

I tell you what... If we added Mims then I will be drooling. I don't see it happening but WOW.

• Like 2

Actually completely true to his word, Mr. Roseman went with youth (21), speed and "the best fit". Can't argue with it, he's got it all. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Infam said:

Actually completely true to his word, Mr. Roseman went with youth (21), speed and "the best fit". Can't argue with it, he's got it all. 

Spot on yeah. I especially like that he's 21, I mean that gives him so many more years to develop as a receiver. If Moorehead is as good as people are suggesting then that's exciting.

• Like 1

So many angry fans calling into the radio and they don't even know anything about the prospects.  One just had to ask what the picks name is before she went on her tirade.  Smh...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I tell you what... If we added Mims then I will be drooling. I don't see it happening but WOW.

If Mims somehow slid to 53, or close enough to trade up a few spots and grab him... wow. I wouldn’t much care what happens the rest of the draft if they come out of the first two rounds with both Reagor and Mims. 

• Like 2

I wanted 3 things in a WR route running, separation with speed and/or route running and great hands. 

We got the separation. But he need a ton of work on route running as he only runs 2 routes mainly. Hands are ok. I wouldnt have been disappointed if we traded back to add more stock then landed this kid. But with Jefferson on the board,  a pure route runner with a giant route tree, great hands and gets separation its kinda of a slap in the face.Took speed over talent. Right now he is Tavon Austin. Have to hope and pray Moorehead can teach this kid and Whiteside how to run routes. 

Hurts even more that the Cowboys landed the best WR in the draft hands down when were could have been in position to jump up to get him. Jerry might be poor at picking coaches and getting in the way but he knows talent in players. I will give him that.

7 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Still need another WR

Same. I think we should draft another WR this year. 

• Like 1