Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

2 hours ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Set up perfectly to gain some ground again tonight with the Padres losing and Brewers playing the Dodgers.  Going against a guy with a 13 ERA.  Can’t wait to see how they mess it up

Looks like they aren’t messing it up so far

13 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Looks like they aren’t messing it up so far

Actually more worried about the pen finishing this up then anything. 

44 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Actually more worried about the pen finishing this up then anything. 

th?id=OIP.uC2ywRQN3PPriTrnNveWzAHaHe

3 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

th?id=OIP.uC2ywRQN3PPriTrnNveWzAHaHe

I’m confused on how Nick nelson still has a job. He’s as bad as familia 

• Like 2

They tried their best to blow that game yesterday…nothing like struggling to beat the Reds

• Haha 2

They should give Harper a little longer and let him finish his scheduled rehab assignment. We should be ok without him this weekend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Omega said:

They should give Harper a little longer and let him finish his scheduled rehab assignment. We should be ok without him this weekend. 

Tough call. May be good to get him back against a bad team, keep the confidence going.

43 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Tough call. May be good to get him back against a bad team, keep the confidence going.

I’d rather see him get some at bats against the pirates then just jumping into the fray against the dbacks. The dbacks aren’t good but their starting pitching is surprisingly decent. Plus facing gallen for the first game of that dback series. Gallen has been lights out the last month. In his last 4 starts he’s gone 27.1 innings without giving up a run.  

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

Just went 6 to 12

I'm flying back to Philly tomorrow so my daughter can meet her great grandmother.   My wife and were going to take her to the game on Sunday, which would obviously be difficult with a 1 year old, but I haven't been to a game in years.  I decided against it when I saw Bryce Harper wasn't coming back until next week.  Then this happens.  

Good Great GIF - Good Great Grand - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

For anyone that lives in NC (at least in Charlotte) and has Spectrum, Bally Sports Southeast 2 (channel 60) plays every single Reds game, which is strange to begin with.  However, when you look at the guide, it shows other shows or programs are on.  I only found out bc my mlb subscription wouldn’t play the Reds/Phillies the other day. 

@4for4EaglesNest @NCiggles @NCTANK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

And now Wheeler is on the IL - F this 

• Sad 1

Yeah I don’t like forearm issues but maybe it is just a minor flare up - fingers crossed

Might be for the better - his last few starts haven’t been great

Can someone teach McCarthy the proper pronunciation of "Castellanos?" He's only had 5 months to get it right. Then again, he seems like the kind of doofus who would just refuse to say the guy's name correctly after being reminded 1000x.