July 31, 20251 yr Luis Robert stinks. Why is everyone acting like he would be a good fit? He had one good year where he played almost a full year.
July 31, 20251 yr Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:Brad Marsh 2.0Hell yeah, Ex- Flyer! Hope he is better than Brandon. 😄
July 31, 20251 yr It's an upgrade over Kepler, especially in the field.I'd much rather have him than Robert.There really aren't any impact bat's out there.I think they're going to DFA Kepler or send down Rojas , bring up Crawford and platoon Bader and Marsh in LF
July 31, 20251 yr Just now, iladelphxx said:I’m fine with it if they bring up Crawford to be in a platoon with marsh in LF
July 31, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, vsptroops said:Hell yeah, Ex- Flyer! Hope he is better than Brandon. 😄I knew one day I would do that
July 31, 20251 yr Frankly just start bader in CF as an everyday player and have marsh be in a platoon in LF with Crawford. Bader isn’t after against LHP. He’s better than marsh defensively and against LHP.
July 31, 20251 yr Finished? When I saw Baders thumbnail photo a few hours back I knew this was the guy. Just looked the part.
Create an account or sign in to comment