GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 12-18-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Portyansky said:

Not true. We need to win 1 of 3 game for home field, that's it. 

If Dallas loses 1 and Philly lost out wouldn’t the Eagles win? They’d have 4 losses to Dallas 5. Pressure is all on Dallas now.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So if I'm not mistaken, we can lose 2 games and still win the division and HFA, even if one of those losses is to the Cowboys. 

Yes

Just now, Portyansky said:

Not true. We need to win 1 of 3 game for home field, that's it. 

Or Cowboys loss. We have 13. They can’t get to 13 with another loss.

Just now, Swoop said:

Depends, but possibly.

We should more or less have it, barring a massive choke job.

Yeah you've got to think at this point the #1 seed is very very likely. 

That’s what happens when Parsons was focused more on the future and talkin all that mess about our team lol Hurts don’t it? Morons. They had it coming. Should’ve clinched today if Houston didn’t Texan 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So if I'm not mistaken, we can lose 2 games and still win the division and HFA, even if one of those losses is to the Cowboys. 

The division yes. I am unsure about HFA since vikings and niners still in play

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I believe the magic number is one. Loss their way or us win and it's done. I think..

1 minute ago, vaff said:

He’s talking about the 1 seed.  Think if we go 1-2 we clinch due to head to head tiebreaker with Vikings

Let's not overlook the fact we turned the ball over 3 times. We were sloppy and the weather wasn't great. One of our worst performances of the year and yet we still scored 25 points and won the game. 

1 minute ago, vaff said:

Both of which can happen on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I believe they need one more win for the conference. 

I'm not mad at this game at all.  The Eagles are on a 9 straight Road Game Winning Streak (7 in a row this year).   That is very difficult to do. We just saw Dallas lose to the Jags on the road.   I don't care what the Bears Record is, they came to play today.   Just give them props, Justin has a bright future.  

Just now, DBW said:

So one more locks the division.  2 more would lock home field throughout?  Since we hold tie breakers against Vikings.  

1 more period. Vikings are 3 behind 4 with the tie breaker I think right?

The Eagles need to go 1-2 the next two weeks for the 1 seed and the bye. It does not matter who they beat.

If the Vikings and Cowboys each lose any one of their games the Eagles also clinch.

Just now, FitzIsAtTheAirport said:

He’s talking about the 1 seed.  Think if we go 1-2 we clinch due to head to head tiebreaker

Vikings are 11-3, and as you said, we have the tie breaker. So all we need is one win or one Vikings loss.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

The Eagles need to go 1-2 the next two weeks for the 1 seed and the bye. It does not matter who they beat.

If the Vikings and Cowboys each lose any one of their games the Eagles also clinch.

Dude, Christmas Eve, all I want is an Eagles DOMINANT win against these cowgirls!!!

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

The division yes. I am unsure about HFA since vikings and niners still in play

If we lose only 2 more games, we finish 14-3. If the Vikings win out, they finish 14-3. We have the tiebreaker over them.  

Just now, PhillyDan1969 said:

Dude, Christmas Eve, all I want if an Eagles DOMINATE win against these cowgirls!!!

Yep! That's all I want too. Let's go in to their house and show them why the NFC goes through Philly.

Now that next week's game is not nearly as relevant as it could have been, is the NFL still rigged? Or are you all just degenerate gamblers and "randomness" always wins?

Archived