GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 12-18-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If we lose only 2 more games, we finish 14-3. If the Vikings win out, they finish 14-3. We have the tiebreaker over them.  

I wasn't mathing

I was just saying Im sure the eagles can win the division even with two losses but unsure about hfa

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yep! That's all I want too. Let's go in to their house and show them why the NFC goes through Philly.

Damn straight!!!

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I believe the magic number is one. Loss their way or us win and it's done. I think..

They just said that (1 win for HFA) on Postgame Live. 

19 minutes ago, PhillyDan1969 said:

But watching this offense struggle today versus the Bears gives me serious pause for Christmas Eve.

It's going to be a battle, both teams are hyped for it.  But the Eagles dominated the Titans and Giants and the Cowboys barely beat the Texans and lost to the Jags.  Eagles should be favored and I feel like Hurts will have a chip on his shoulder after Parsons comments.  We'll see.

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Let's not overlook the fact we turned the ball over 3 times. We were sloppy and the weather wasn't great. One of our worst performances of the year and yet we still scored 25 points and won the game. 

Yeah but still a good day. Dallas would have to win out and us lose out to lose the division. And we only need to go 2-1 to lock up the bye. 

1 minute ago, PhillyDan1969 said:

Dude, Christmas Eve, all I want is an Eagles DOMINANT win against these cowgirls!!!

Not likely though, cowboys desperate, eagles not, 3rd away game, it is set up for a loss but does not matter, they will not lose either home game

I want to clinch the division in Jerry World so bad. 

Because we hold the tie breaker over Minnesota and I guess we would have 2 wins against the Cowgirls if we beat them next week. 

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

That int wasn’t even in Dak. Receiver dropped it and popped it up.

Whatever… 2 things are guaranteed in life: 

*when you’re dead, you have no problems

*Dallass sucks!!!!!! 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Yeah but still a good day. Dallas would have to win out and us lose out to lose the division. And we only need to go 2-1 to lock up the bye. 

no

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Let's not overlook the fact we turned the ball over 3 times. We were sloppy and the weather wasn't great. One of our worst performances of the year and yet we still scored 25 points and won the game. 

Pretty sure this was Hurts worst game this season and we still came out with a W 

We need to kick it up a notch next week and get the play-calling cleaned up 

If Siri is upset about run/pass ratio, he can do something about that 

Outside of blown coverage on that last Bears TD, I thought the defense did an outstanding job. 

I expect Reddick to win NFC defensive honors this week! 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Doing that would also clinch HFA, so a twofer. 

4 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

I'm not mad at this game at all.  The Eagles are on a 9 straight Road Game Winning Streak (7 in a row this year).   That is very difficult to do. We just saw Dallas lose to the Jags on the road.   I don't care what the Bears Record is, they came to play today.   Just give them props, Justin has a bright future.  

I agree I said during the week we needed to watch fields running the ball and not turn it over... Both happened but we were able to overcome it... Lol at Dallas 

4 minutes ago, PhillyDan1969 said:

Dude, Christmas Eve, all I want is an Eagles DOMINANT win against these cowgirls!!!

I won't complain.

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

Pretty sure this was Hurts worst game this season and we still came out with a W 

Yeah Hurts was not good today. He made big plays and helped us win but he didn't play well. And yet despite that he had over 300 yards and got 3 TDs. Bad days are going to happen for all QBs and hopefully Hurts just got one out of the way. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Because we hold the tie breaker over Minnesota and I guess we would have 2 wins against the Cowgirls if we beat them next week. 

If the Dallass wins out at this point and we only lose all but one game, they finish with 4 losses we finish with 3, so the division is ours, and at the same time if the Vikings win out and we only win one more, again 14-3 vs 14-3 and we have the tie-breaker. So we win the conference (HFA), so wining one more, there's no way for anyone to catch us either way.

2 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

I agree I said during the week we needed to watch fields running the ball and not turn it over... Both happened but we were able to overcome it... Lol at Dallas 

This was Jalen's worst game of the season turnover wise and he still had 3 TD's on the Ground and 300 through the air.   I blame play calling for our slow start on Offense.  That Dallas Loss pretty much locked everything up for us.  We are now 3 1/2 games up with 3 to play.  They won't catch us.  

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I just want that win in Dallas to shut up all my cowgirl loving buddies here in New Mexico and Arizona!!!

Nvm I was wrong a little on the standings. Eagles do need 1 more win or Cowboys/Vikings 1 more loss to clinch #1 seed and NFC East.

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

1-2? Might have had that backwards. 

The Cowboys can't get to 14 wins. The 49ers can't get to 14 wins. If Minny gets to 14 we have the head to head.

Its 1-2 to clinch the #1 seed.

Just now, KINGnabb said:

This was Jalen's worst game of the season turnover wise and he still had 3 TD's on the Ground and 300 through the air.   I blame play calling for our slow start on Offense.  That Dallas Loss pretty much locked everything up for us.  We are now 3 1/2 games up with 3 to play.  They won't catch us.  

👍 Yeah the play calling was God awful on offense... 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Devil’s advocate for a moment. If we win next week, we’ll probably rest our starters vs the Saints. And we want them to lose.

Archived