GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 12-18-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, LacesOut said:

The Eagles WRs…….just awesome. I have not said that in quite some time. Like years.

Brown was near 200, Smith adding over 100 more. wtf??!! 👍🏻🔥

19 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Sarcasm.GoFYourself.com?

Kinda hard to tell sarcasm with you guys. Can’t take a little ballbreaking?

So it ended 25-20 but if we really wanted to score in the end, we would have.  It could have been 32-20.  They ran out the clock instead.   We weren't in the same situation Dallas was in.  Not even close.  

3 minutes ago, JamesK said:

So it ended 25-20 but if we really wanted to score in the end, we would have.  It could have been 32-20.  They ran out the clock instead.   We weren't in the same situation Dallas was in.  Not even close.  

There’s been more than a few games this year where the Eagles just kind of powered down in the 3-4 quarters. They find ways to win games and turn it on when they need to. This had that Washington vibe all over again, but they fought through their mistakes and came out on top. 

6 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

Kinda hard to tell sarcasm with you guys. Can’t take a little ballbreaking?

Breakdisdik.net, son.

12 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Its Negadelphia. Some people like to focus on the negatives.

I'm with you though, this is great!

We get to analyze two(?) bad throws this week though. It's gonna be great. 

8 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Meh at this point there are some who will never like Hurts regardless of what he does. Let them whine like babies all they want over a win. 

13 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

More than two. He was off this game for a while. A W is a W though. Thank god for Reddick. 

4 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

More than two. He was off this game for a while. A W is a W though. Thank god for Reddick. 

Reddick and Sweat are fun to watch. 

21 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Meh at this point there are some who will never like Hurts regardless of what he does. Let them whine like babies all they want over a win. 

Hurts said some honest stuff about the weather, the cold. Most guys won't say that. I like this guy. That's why I get pissed when he takes hard hits while running. But, hey, it is what it is. I'm enjoying this guys play and attitude these days.

16 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I don’t think he would have been off if this game was in Arizona or somewhere. It was the weather.

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

Hurts said some honest stuff about the weather, the cold. Most guys won't say that. I like this guy. That's why I get pissed when he takes hard hits while running. but, hey, it is what it is. I'm enjoying this guys play and attitude these days.

All this week of football I see teams have big leads and then implode. We saw Jalen struggle in the first half and in the second half ball out. Literally watching the GOAT play like a goat right now while Hurts turned it on during the clutch. This dude is 13-1 right now and people are complaining. I guess they really miss the days of crying about how everyone sucks so bad and 9 win teams that went nowhere. 

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

All this week of football I see teams have big leads and then implode. We saw Jalen struggle in the first half and in the second half ball out. Literally watching the GOAT play like a goat right now while Hurts turned it on during the clutch. This dude is 13-1 right now and people are complaining. I guess they really miss the days of crying about how everyone sucks so bad and 9 win teams that went nowhere. 

And today was just one of those days in the nfl. Cowboys losing to the jags, Chiefs needing OT to beat the Texans, etc.

49 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Breakdisdik.net, son.

Lol lighten up a bit. Holidays are coming up. Team is 13-1. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-season-week-15-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games

1. Eagles pass rush could result in an NFL first. The Eagles have a talented, deep defensive line. We've known that for months. But following Sunday's game, they now could make statistical history in that department. No NFL team has ever had four 10-sack defenders in a season, but the Eagles are on the doorstep of doing just that. Haason Reddick, who has to be considered one of the best free-agent bargains this offseason, had two sacks to bring his season total to 12. Javon Hargrave also added a pair, hitting the 10-sack mark. Josh Sweat, who also had two Sunday, now has 9.5 sacks for the season. Just behind them is Brandon Graham with 8.5 and, if you're the overly optimistic type, Fletcher Cox (six) technically could reach double digits with a blistering finish. The Eagles now have 55 on the season, matching the pace of the Reggie White-led 1987 Eagles, which also had 55 through 14 games. The NFL-best mark of 72 sacks (1984 Bears) is likely out of reach. But this Eagles front can collapse pockets against almost anyone, earning at least one sack in every game, two or more in 12 out of 14 games and setting a game high for sacks on Sunday.

Holy cow Cowpokes lost a game they should have won.

And they won a game last week they should have lost.

3 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

Lol lighten up a bit. Holidays are coming up. Team is 13-1. 

Yup. I'm enjoying it immensely. Happy Holidays!

1 hour ago, Portyansky said:

LOL. I hear you. Best ones are the ones that are ready to give up in the 1st quarter. Bet the quit in Madden too

meatstick

I like the Eagles grit. That stuff wins playoff games.

I didn't like:

• Hurts getting pounded on- again. OC needs to protect the franchise better. I have been screaming about that all year. We need Hurts upright, not in a body bag. Just too many shots this game.

• No running game-AT ALL, to start off the game.

Good win, all in all. The Bears came to play.

55 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Hurts said some honest stuff about the weather, the cold. Most guys won't say that. I like this guy. That's why I get pissed when he takes hard hits while running. but, hey, it is what it is. I'm enjoying this guys play and attitude these days.

The sun was a big factor early in the game. Hurts admitted as much, without saying, "The sun got in my eyes."

55 minutes ago, vaff said:

I don’t think he would have been off if this game was in Arizona or somewhere. It was the weather.

Yea. Good thing it’s so warm in philly in January. 

Archived