GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 12-18-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Don’t disrespect the Fresh Prince like that. 

Tell that to Jada.

:ph34r:

B-)

1 hour ago, opa-opa said:

Holy cow Cowpokes lost a game they should have won.

And they won a game last week they should have lost.

If this equation holds true then = 

cowpukes will just outright lose!  

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

30961AB0-DDE2-4A15-971F-3CF2C75877B6.jpeg

Giving 40 burger to the jags, that’s definitely team.  As far as their system goes: STILL SUCKS!  

22 minutes ago, vaff said:

It’s always a concern of southern college players coming to the northeast. They need to prove they can handle the cold. 

11 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

It’s always a concern of southern college players coming to the northeast. They need to prove they can handle the cold. 

I live in Newfoundland. It’s cold, and windy, and I would hate playing in those conditions.

32 minutes ago, vaff said:

I live in Newfoundland. It’s cold, and windy, and I would hate playing in those conditions.

What part?

8 hours ago, EaglesIreland said:

So nfl game pass or nfl + in America decided to cut the eagles game off with 2:00 minutes remaining which was nice. Also the cowboys game got the same treatment. I had to see it on redzone. 166 euro a year for this substandard crap. 

Yeah my game pass froze up right when we needed to convert that last 3rd down to run the clock out. I had to check my phone a couple minutes later to make sure they won before I could rest my mind. Still couldn't get any sleep though. 

44 minutes ago, mr_irie1 said:

Yeah my game pass froze up right when we needed to convert that last 3rd down to run the clock out. I had to check my phone a couple minutes later to make sure they won before I could rest my mind. Still couldn't get any sleep though. 

Oh yours did too. Mine did exactly the same and then just kept doing a loop of the same 10 seconds from the ad break up to the point where we were about to snap the ball. 

Did anyone else feel after watching Elliott’s kick doink  feel like for a moment we were about to have our own Chicago doink  moment? 😂

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Did anyone else feel after watching Elliott’s kick doink  feel like for a moment we were about to have our own Chicago doink  moment? 😂

I was to drunk to process that he even missed the kick, I just kept wondering why we still only had 17 points 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was to drunk to process that he even missed the kick, I just kept wondering why we still only had 17 points 🤣🤣🤣

The wind just yanked that thing. It was like right down the middle until it wasn’t. I think Chicago offered up some challenges the Eagles weren’t expecting to deal with, but they persevered and won. This was a better win than we may realize considering it was on the road, a trap game, with weather, against an opponent who has been fighting in many of its latest games, and coming off a bye. Kind of reminds me of the Detroit game a little where the team is better than people think they are. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

The wind just yanked that thing. It was like right down the middle until it wasn’t. I think Chicago offered up some challenges the Eagles weren’t expecting to deal with, but they persevered and won. This was a better win than we may realize considering it was on the road, a trap game, with weather, against an opponent who has been fighting in many of its latest games, and coming off a bye. Kind of reminds me of the Detroit game a little where the team is better than people think they are. 

In my drunk mind hitting the upright should of counted for something 🤣. I actually  thought it was an automatic make for Elliot so i was a bit slow on figuring it out lol. It did look good almost the whole way though like you said. 

Lions and Bears are fairly young teams trying to figure it out so they are hungry and making names for themselves. So they are gonna be tough 

28 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

In my drunk mind hitting the upright should of counted for something 🤣. I actually  thought it was an automatic make for Elliot so i was a bit slow on figuring it out lol. It did look good almost the whole way though like you said. 

Lions and Bears are fairly young teams trying to figure it out so they are hungry and making names for themselves. So they are gonna be tough 

Detroit right now is finally putting it together and they’re beating people down. If they can convince players to go to Chicago they might be something next season. 

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh yours did too. Mine did exactly the same and then just kept doing a loop of the same 10 seconds from the ad break up to the point where we were about to snap the ball. 

Okay so it wasn’t just me then. 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Detroit right now is finally putting it together and they’re beating people down. If they can convince players to go to Chicago they might be something next season. 

I won't ever be convinced the Bears will get anywhere with any QB. It's where QBs go to die lol

People saying why did we pass up on an Elliot FG. The same reason why Chicago did with their K. The weather and wind in December is different than in September. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I do not know if anyone said this, but Hurts was off. I saw him eyeing his receivers multiple times throughout the game. This is why he threw so many interceptions and could have been many many more. Great win. But so many things to fix. The entire team needs a jolt. Cowboys will not roll over..despite what many wish. I know that we are in the great position, but we need to be picking up steam at this point going into the playoffs, and not loosing it. It just felt like Eagles overlooked this game despite saying they would not. I am a little concerned.

Archived