Damar Hamlin

Procus

Yo, let's let his heart rest of a bit more before we tell him about how much money his charity has raised!

18 minutes ago, Procus said:

Good.  Logic prevails.  

The BIlls will be the sentimental favorites going forward.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Yo, let's let his heart rest of a bit more before we tell him about how much money his charity has raised!

Not going to lie, I selfishly hope the moment he finds out is caught on camera.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, paco said:

Not going to lie, I selfishly hope the moment he finds out is caught on camera.

Oh yeah, absolutely.   It's a cool charity.  Damar's charity supports "toy drives, back to school drives, kid camps, and more".  I think if my math is right, he's about to send about 15,000 kids to summer camp.

4 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Oh yeah, absolutely.   It's a cool charity.  Damar's charity supports "toy drives, back to school drives, kid camps, and more".  I think if my math is right, he's about to send about 15,000 kids to summer camp.

$7,410,820 and counting

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, paco said:

Not that I'm charity shaming, but I only see 5 NFL teams on the 'top donors' list: Colts, Patriots, Browns, Texans, and Commanders.  Where's the donation from the Philadelphia Eagles?  Let's go Jeff.

Also cool to see the names of prominent players on that list.  Matt Stafford with a huge donation.  

13 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Not that I'm charity shaming, but I only see 5 NFL teams on the 'top donors' list: Colts, Patriots, Browns, Texans, and Commanders.  Where's the donation from the Philadelphia Eagles?  Let's go Jeff.

Also cool to see the names of prominent players on that list.  Matt Stafford with a huge donation.  

Chris Jericho donated 5 K yesterday, realized he spelled his name wrong as "Chrus Jericcho", so he donated another 5 K to correct his name.

17 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

This might be Jeff :lol: 

BJbm7yR.jpg

• Like 2

Wait.....  For real?

Fs3wss3.png

:roll: 

Also

rm9l0hM.png

:unsure:

1 hour ago, Procus said:

I still say they should cancel all of week 17 entirely... or at the very least, void the Eagles-Saints game... that's the only way to be fair to the rest of the league... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I still say they should cancel all of week 17 entirely... or at the very least, void the Eagles-Saints game... that's the only way to be fair to the rest of the league... 

If the NFL doesn't resume the game, then the Bills have no way of winning the # 1 seed. If the Bills beat the Bengals and win on Sunday they would be # 1 because they hold the tie breaker over the Chiefs. This decision hands the Chiefs the #1 Seed. Bengals also have a shot if they win out and Chiefs lose then they would be the # 1 seed. Now they are eliminated if this decision is made. 

36 minutes ago, Procus said:

That's stupid. Bills should absolutely get #1 seed in this case since they beat Chiefs. They should have done something like this (as I suggested earlier):

Bills finish 13-3 and Chiefs finish 14-3: Bills get #1 seed due to beating Chiefs.

Bengals and Bills finish 12-4 and Chiefs finish 13-4, seeding as follows: Bengals (led 7-3 and a Bills player caused game to be stopped), Bills, Chiefs.

Bengals finish 11-5, Ravens and Chargers finish 11-6: Ravens win AFC North due to beating Bengals twice; Chargers get higher seed than Bengals due to conference record (Chargers 8-4 and Bengals 7-4).

3 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

That's stupid. Bills should absolutely get #1 seed in this case since they beat Chiefs. They should have done something like this (as I suggested earlier):

Bills finish 13-3 and Chiefs finish 14-3: Bills get #1 seed due to beating Chiefs.

Bengals and Bills finish 12-4 and Chiefs finish 13-4, seeding as follows: Bengals (led 7-3 and a Bills player caused game to be stopped), Bills, Chiefs.

Bengals finish 11-5, Ravens and Chargers finish 11-6: Ravens win AFC North due to beating Bengals twice; Chargers get higher seed than Bengals due to conference record (Chargers 8-4 and Bengals 7-4).

No one should ever do anything you suggest

If this happened in the NFC and the Eagles were the #1 seed and DIDN'T get the NFCCG in Philly, I'd be super pissed. So if this happens to the Chiefs, I can well imagine Chiefs fans being super upset. 

The Breathing Tube has been removed. I expect he will discharged from the Hospital on Monday.

Fantastic News. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am hoping the Bills rally around this and get to the Super Bowl, and depending on their opponent, I hope they win it.

They are a team that deserves a SB title. After losing 4 straight. If the Eagles don't, I also hope the Bills Win. Not just because of Damar. 

Damar is returning to Buffalo.

And he was watching the Bills game when Hines returned the opening kickoff for a TD

28 minutes ago, toolg said:

Damar was released from the hospital today

I don’t think he was released.  Just transferred to Buffalo

Link

"He is currently listed in stable condition and continues to make significant progress in his recovery," the hospital said in a statement. "The goal of the transfer to Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute is to get him closer to home for further evaluation, recovery and eventually discharge and rehabilitation."

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, paco said:

He is currently listed in stable condition and continues to make significant progress in his recovery,

Well, stable most of the time. One of his doctors was on TV this morning, said Damar was sitting in a chair watching the BUF-NE game. When Hines did his thing with the opening kickoff Damar jumped up and started hollering and laughing. Every alarm in the room went nuts🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1