GDT: Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles, 2-12-23, 6:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO GET FED GANNON 

WHAT A FING CUCK CHOKE OF A LOSER 

I KNEW THIS STUPID F WAS GOING TO COST US IN THE LONG RUN 

Imagine calling one defense and thinking your opponent won’t exploit it. Lmao. Free releases everywhere. No blitzes. No disguises. No pressure. And we just run yeh same thing over and over. 

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

?

So that they can talk him up. Like he’s the greatest. He played hurt and won. Blah blah blah.

Knew it would be Gannon if we lost.  Literally covering no one. No one is fighting for anything. Its  just widen open passes  after wide open pass with no one  around.  And you have everone dropped back so how the f' is everyone stil wide open.

The D did not really play the good afc quarterbacks till now. No Allen, Burrow and Mahomes and it shows.

I said EARLIER in the season that Gannon was gonna cost us in the long run and oh look.....smh.....these past few weeks he has had the majority of fans fooled.....he is an awful DC and needs to go...

I said what I said....

Just now, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

that was pretty disgusting. they need a long TD drive here

No. They need to score quick. You don't want the defense on the field at the end of the game.

Just now, LacesOut said:

Defense has suck this half. No one covering, no pressure on the QB, ugh, just getting owned.

Worst is that they're well rested.

Archived