GDT: Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles, 2-12-23, 6:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

image.thumb.jpeg.5407643a8d147e646e832b8f3d4ec1cf.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.e471a01344ada1bd2958f38c18578351.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9438876bbde113d4558de94a92e9e038.jpeg
56ADDFFD-77BE-408B-B622-E7F75F2EAEA2.thumb.webp.50b453e0ee44e633a19d94f0523d0c8d.webp
#1 Kansas City Chiefs (16-3) vs #1 Philadelphia Eagles (16-3)

Sunday February 12th, 6:30 PM EST

State Farm Stadium

Fox

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Eagles -1.5

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's the day! The past 2 weeks went by a lot faster (for me) than they did for Super Bowl LII. 

Go Birds, Bring it Home again!!

This game needs to be played on a Saturday! That way, on Sunday, we can all celebrate, or recover, or be sad. Or all three!

Go Birds!!

I’ve been trying to watch as little of the buildup today as possible because I spent to the last two weeks listening to any podcast I could. I don’t want to over consume stuff before the game. Thankfully I took tomorrow off.

I saw that the school district in Philly has delayed school openings by two hours tomorrow. Why not give them the day off ?

I haven't watched a single second of any pre-game crap. Heading to the local bar/restaurant like 5 minutes before kickoff. Don't even want to watch the singing stuff before the actual kickoff.

Chiefs fans are freaking desperate to name this guy " the goat " I guess from all the butt whooping they took for 22 yrs from Brady and the pats 

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I haven't watched a single second of any pre-game crap. Heading to the local bar/restaurant like 5 minutes before kickoff. Don't even want to watch the singing stuff before the actual kickoff.

Watching Com-cast pregame.

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

👍 I watch enough of every week during the regular season and the Super Bowl is hours of it and it’s the same repetitive crap. It’s a precursor to the off season where they drag out stuff to fill time. 

Fingers crossed! I have 4 computers recording 4 different radio broadcasts (Merrill and Mike, Chiefs, Westwood One and Australia). 

The only 'iffy' one is the Australian broadcast. That laptop's battery is shot, and it has to be plugged into the wall. But for the past few hours, the laptop just can't stay on for more than 10 or 15 minutes before crapping out. 

Fly EAGLES Fly🦅  

everything’s all set… let’s start this war!!! Ready!  11E947B5-2917-4E47-8F7B-3C1602C87C6C.thumb.jpeg.8e183331691ce2678a3f4303989a8f40.jpeg

Archived