Eagle fans you better prepare for a battle in...

TheLeadCommander

I think you are one player away from being prophetic. You guessed it...CARSON STRONG.

every year some dope has run his pie hole thinking his team has a chance , sit back down at the kiddie table sally.

the-rock-shut-up.gif

On 5/4/2023 at 6:30 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

Remember when they used to put lead in paint? You're the guy that ate all the chips. 

On 5/4/2023 at 8:30 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

Bold prediction.

While I think repeating another 14-3 season is going to be very challenging after the significant roster turnover in free agency and change in coaching staff, not to mention the tougher schedule this year, I believe winning the NFC East is still attainable with this group.

The division as a whole has improved and while I can envision scenarios where we split the series with some of our divisional rivals, I don't expect us to lose the division to another team the way things stand right now, barring injury.

2 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Bold prediction.

While I think repeating another 14-3 season is going to be very challenging after the significant roster turnover in free agency and change in coaching staff, not to mention the tougher schedule this year, I believe winning the NFC East is still attainable with this group.

The division as a whole has improved and while I can envision scenarios where we split the series with some of our divisional rivals, I don't expect us to lose the division to another team the way things stand right now, barring injury.

Let’s see 1 game to let starters rest, one game as a freaky loss, one game as padding… Yeb I see us repeating last years record.

4 hours ago, jojodancer said:

I think you are one player away from being prophetic. You guessed it...CARSON STRONG.

If your meaning  my Commanders are good QB play from making some noise in this league I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA.....

3 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Bold prediction.

WOW..You can't be a Eagles fan cause your reply is to reasonable...

• Haha 1

I'm rooting for the Commanders to not be the tire-fire they very well could be.

Can't have them fall ass-backwards into drafting Caleb Williams or Drake Maye.

Let's to go 6 to 8 win Commanders!!!

16 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

I'm rooting for the Commanders to not be the tire-fire they very well could be.

Can't have them fall ass-backwards into drafting Caleb Williams or Drake Maye.

Let's to go 6 to 8 win Commanders!!!

Don't worry we will hit that win total by week 10....

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Don't worry we will hit that win total by week 10....

Just make sure it's not week 10 of the 2024 season.

• Haha 2

Will the commies actually finish higher than last in the division? 

16 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Let’s see 1 game to let starters rest, one game as a freaky loss, one game as padding… Yeb I see us repeating last years record.

I love the optimism and would like to repeat 14-3, but our schedule is tougher this year. 

We have an away game against the Chiefs, likely our season opener (would be nice to start off the season with a revenge win to build momentum!), not to mention games against the Bills, 49ers, Seahawks (an away game in Seattle and Pete Carroll always seem to have our number whenever we play them regardless of circumstance).

Realistic prediction, I think we win 11-12 games which is enough for the division. However, with the QB landscape changing dramatically with Rodgers on the Jets and Brady retiring, Jalen Hurts is the clear cut top option in the NFC by a big margin. Despite the tougher regular season path, I still see us representing the NFC again in the Super Bowl.

16 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

WOW..You can't be a Eagles fan cause your reply is to reasonable...

LOL is that supposed to be some sort of backhanded compliment? I don't want it 😂 go Birds :Eagle_smiley:

• Like 1

I always take every divisional game more seriously than other regular season games, anything can happen in them. The worst team in the league can still beat a divisional opponent that may be the best team in the league. 

But until the Commie/Redskins show me that they're an actual NFL caliber team, I will still view them as a minor league team.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Will the commies actually finish higher than last in the division? 

It’s a dog fight for them, to beat the Giants, and not be the bottom of the NFC East. Still I think they have a chance at being better than the Giants, because of the more cohesive team play, especially if they get some production at QB position. I don’t think either one will catch the Boys. Naturally Eagles will clinch the division.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

It’s a dog fight for them, to beat the Giants, and not be the bottom of the NFC East. Still I think they have a chance at being better than the Giants, because of the more cohesive team play, especially if they get some production at QB position. I don’t think either one will catch the Boys. Naturally Eagles will clinch the division.

If we get good QB play my commanders will contend for the division and more everything else is in place....

9 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

If we get good QB play my commanders will contend for the division and more everything else is in place....

If is the middle word in life. We got AAA roster in all positions. Your wishful thinking doesn’t scare anyone 

On 5/5/2023 at 9:33 AM, paco said:

Holy crap, I looked it up.  When I said "most anemic offensive games ever" I honestly believed it was hateraid clouding my memory.  

The R-words had only 120 yards on offense.  Lowest ever for a winning playoff team.

Which makes the 2006 offseason when the R-words fans, after almost having to cut pretty much everyone to get under the cap (CBA didn't get extended initially), splurged and put together one of the worst FA classes ever*, started pounding their chest and screaming "SUPERBOLWZZZ@11!!!" all the more hilarious.

Reveal hidden contents

R-words 2006 Free agent class:

WR Antwaan Randle El
DE Andre Carter
Saftey Adam Archuleta (Largest contract for a safety at the time)
Christian Fauria

Also traded picks for
WR Brandon Lloyd
QB Todd Collins
RB T. J. Duckett

If you REALLY want a laugh, they posted articles like this on their team site

This is comedic gold. Antwaan Randle-El, Archuleta, Todd Collins :roll:. Archuleta was a bust signing from the start. He was there for a whopping 1 year before he was traded. It's too bad Danny boy has to sell. I was hoping he would own that team for another 50 years.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

If is the middle word in life. We got AAA roster in all positions. Your wishful thinking doesn’t scare anyone 

we split with the 2 top teams in the division last season and did it in dominating fashion with terrible QB play so i'm pretty confident we can sweep  ya with good QB play....WHATCHA THINK?

15 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

The commies decided to move forward with the worst QBs on their roster talent wise. The guy was compared to Chase Daniel. Tell me what quarterback has the commies developed in some time? The good for dc. They have a strong defensive line and a better than average defense. The other good is some solid wrs. The bad is the have an average offensive line and average run game at best. The ugly is a completely unproven quarterback. They are in a division where three teams made the playoffs. They also have a new owner and a new OC. Football is a funny game. Occasionally some team can come out of nowhere and make a run, but sorry it’s not realistic the commies will be able to overcome all three of their divisional opponents to be the team on top. Not until they get a actual legit quarterback.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheLeadCommander said:

we split with the 2 top teams in the division last season and did it in dominating fashion with terrible QB play so i'm pretty confident we can sweep  ya with good QB play....WHATCHA THINK?

You all didn’t dominate the Eagles. You had a bs face mask that wasn’t called that hurt Goedert and became a turnover. That bogus penalty called on Graham of a late hit. Quez Watkins blew it by finding a way to fumble a wide open catch. Domination was what happened tho the Commies when they faced the Eagles in that dump you guys call a stadium. Yeah if you’re a true fan of the commies you know that place is a dump. 😂

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

You all didn’t dominate the Eagles. You had a bs face mask that wasn’t called that hurt Goedert and became a turnover. That bogus penalty called on Graham of a late hit. Quez Watkins blew it by finding a way to fumble a wide open catch. Domination was what happened tho the Commies when they faced the Eagles in that dump you guys call a stadium. Yeah if you’re a true fan of the commies you know that place is a dump. 😂

It was the biggest upset in probably 10 years in the NFL live on Monday night football at da LINC..Don't fool yourself  my commanders controlled that game pretty much from KICKOFF..

13 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I think you’re trolling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

It was the biggest upset in probably 10 years in the NFL live on Monday night football at da LINC..Don't fool yourself  my commanders controlled that game pretty much from KICKOFF..

They ran the ball and kept the ball out of the hand of the Eagles, but washington didn’t dominate anything. The got cheap calls while the Eagles made dumb plays that cost themselves. It was a minor bump in the road for the Eagles. It might have been your SB. I’ll point out Sam Howell wasn’t the quarterback who led that team either. QB play matters. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They ran the ball and kept the ball out of the hand of the Eagles, but washington didn’t dominate anything. The got cheap calls while the Eagles made dumb plays that cost themselves. It was a minor bump in the road for the Eagles. It might have been your SB. I’ll point out Sam Howell wasn’t the quarterback who led that team either. QB play matters. 

POINT is we had no QB...THAT's what is scary...Think about it

1 minute ago, TheLeadCommander said:

POINT is we had no QB...THAT's what is scary...Think about it

No not really. More lucky than scary. 

• Like 1