Eagle fans you better prepare for a battle in...

TheLeadCommander

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

Haven't you got anything better to be doing?

Oh, so competitive! 
Just stop, Eagles are far and away the best team in the east. Prepare for a beatdown.

:Eagle_smiley:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

image.png.0e1b3b38f9d10f216d13815a17154055.png

• Haha 1

No wait.... what I mean to say was:

:roll: 

• Haha 4

God how bad it must be to have hope in a team that hasn't done f all in 3 decades.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Haven't you got anything better to be doing?

I had some free time so I came on one of my favorite boards to just chat...

2 hours ago, paco said:

No wait.... what I mean to say was:

:roll: 

paco one of my favorite Eagle fans...How you doing my man?

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

paco one of my favorite Eagle fans...How you doing my man?

Better now after this pick me up

1 hour ago, paco said:

Better now after this pick me up

Glad to hear your better now...Hey do you agree with me its a slim to none chance to have Back to Back magical season in the NFL?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Glad to hear your better now...Hey do you agree with me its a slim to none chance to have Back to Back magical season in the NFL?

Ain’t nothing "magical” about it

• Like 1

OP is like I want to be a troll but my skills suck just like my team and their name. People being honest don't even know who their QB is without asking Siri...and she has to call Alexa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your QB is Sam effing Howel. 

The fight you'll be in is to not finish last in the division. 

Dude, I don't even know who your QB is at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

lame @paco clone

Edit:  The more I think about it.....it's like my ES clone became sentient.  

1 hour ago, The Norseman said:

Last Commanders playoff win was 18 years ago

Drop The Mic Mic Drop GIF - Drop The Mic Mic Drop GIFs

I don't even need to look it up.

2005 season.  Vs Tampa Bay.  In one of the most anemic offensive games ever.  

And then in the next week they got their **** pushed in by a Shaun Alexander-less Seahawks team.

• Like 1

Holy crap, I looked it up.  When I said "most anemic offensive games ever" I honestly believed it was hateraid clouding my memory.  

The R-words had only 120 yards on offense.  Lowest ever for a winning playoff team.

Which makes the 2006 offseason when the R-words fans, after almost having to cut pretty much everyone to get under the cap (CBA didn't get extended initially), splurged and put together one of the worst FA classes ever*, started pounding their chest and screaming "SUPERBOLWZZZ@11!!!" all the more hilarious.

Spoiler

R-words 2006 Free agent class:

WR Antwaan Randle El
DE Andre Carter
Saftey Adam Archuleta (Largest contract for a safety at the time)
Christian Fauria

Also traded picks for
WR Brandon Lloyd
QB Todd Collins
RB T. J. Duckett

If you REALLY want a laugh, they posted articles like this on their team site

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dweedlebug said:

Dude, I don't even know who your QB is at this point.

Right, I literally cannot name a single QB on their roster after they tried Wentz