Eagle fans you better prepare for a battle in...

TheLeadCommander

3 hours ago, paco said:

52 years

But hey, at least this century our team has been in the conversation more years than not as a contender.  I was in middle school last time you guys did anything. Before that superbowl I think I had to write a report on Alaska.  (Spoiler:  It's cold and the capital is Juneau)

My team loves to end streaks as you Eagle fans well know...

19 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Yeah, the sell out streak.  The waitlist for tickets streak. 

What section is going to be tarped off or renovated as a "party deck" next?  Fed ex has like 8 sections left.  And you still can't form a semblance of a crowd without our help

oLLPK4A.png

Washington "fans" :roll: 

• Haha 3

On 5/4/2023 at 6:30 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

I appreciate your optimism, and acknowledge that the division is highly competitive, but barring a serious run of injuries, I see the 2023 Eagles being every bit as good as the 2022 Eagles, and quite possibly better.

injuries are far and away the biggest threat to an Eagles repeat as NFCE champions. 

Continuity/transition after losing both their Coordinators and so many of the 2022 starters comes in second.

In terms of continuity/transition, Desai as DC is the biggest unknown ... and also represents the biggest opportunity for improvement over 2022. 

Johnson as the OC shouldn't be a problem, unless he finds play calling to be a bigger challenge than he anticipated.  I was listening to ESPN radio this week and they talked about the 2022 Bills' OC and all the problems he had during his first year as OC calling the plays.  I don't expect Johnson to have that problem, but it is possible.

The player transitions are much lower than the coaches transitions in my opinion.  On Offense, I expect we will be better at RB unless injuries derail that.  But even with injuries I think we will be every bit as good as 2022.  Right Guard will be a minor blip.  Seumalo was a whole lot better in the Stoutland system than he was given credit for.  It took him leaving for him to get his just due.  However, I'm very comfortable with both Jergens and Steen ... especially as the season progresses and they have more snaps under their belt.

On Defense, I believe the D-Line will be better than last year, which is hard to imagine, but it will be.  At LB I've been high on Dean all along.  I was probably the first person to get on the Elliss bandwagon (I've even projected the possibility that the 53 man will have two Elliss brothers on it).  I've also seen Morrow in the light of the Bears playing him out of position.  I expect him to be no worse than Kyzir White ... probably better.  I also like the Safety trio this year more than Epps and CJGJ.  Epps was reasonably solid and never spectacular.  CJGG was occasionally spectacular but often not solid. 

So, for me the arrow is trending up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you go gape commander? 

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

Where did you go gape commander? 

He tried to light a firework out of his butt and blew his a-hole wide open.  Now it's almost as big as @hputenis

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, paco said:

@TheLeadCommander I see you are an old school member of ES.  Were you one of fat ass Art's ball washers back in the day? 

He got destroyed on his own board :roll::roll::roll::roll:

https://es.redskins.com/topic/453031-this-preseason-is-very-critical-to-our-season-especially/#comment-12497006

Dang they got rules about topic titles.  :lol:

ES1.JPG

ES2.JPG

ES3.JPG

ES4.JPG

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2023 at 3:59 PM, paco said:

Ron just named Sam the starter.  Thank god.  This QB controversy could have ripped Washington apart before the season even started!

1 hour ago, paco said:

Ron just named Sam the starter.  Thank god.  This QB controversy could have ripped Washington apart before the season even started!

awesome news, now the porta-pots can get back to focusing on making sure the gametime experience at fed ex is worthy for the 30K eagles' fans that take over that dump every year. 

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

awesome news, now the porta-pots can get back to focusing on making sure the gametime experience at fed ex is worthy for the 30K eagles' fans that take over that dump every year. 

They did fix that railing with zip ties....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, paco said:

They did fix that railing with zip ties....

true, my gratitude is lacking for sure.  

• 4 weeks later...

Had to buy Sunday ticket to witness all that "lots of ability ". 

Worth it

On 6/15/2023 at 2:03 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

you just keep our 2nd home nice and tidy for when we take it over, again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not even halfway through the third and "lots of ability” has thrown 3 picks

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, paco said:

Not even halfway through the third and "lots of ability” has thrown 3 picks

just you wait and see. thurston howell's great grandson will make it rain.  

On 5/4/2023 at 9:30 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

Oh, you are just cute.  Yeah we are crapping in our pants in fear of a team coached by Ron Rivera and Jack "Soft Zone Caller" Del Rio LMAO

• Haha 1

You can't take crap and disappear.  That's not how it works.  Get in here and take your lumps.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:21 PM, Redden said:

You can't take crap and disappear.  That's not how it works.  Get in here and take your lumps.

I bet when you say lumps, you really mean a bulge?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GA4M said:

I bet when you say lumps, you really mean a bulge?

very-gay.jpg

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 10:24 AM, paco said:

Are they raising the banner at their home opener or are they waiting for the eagles to come to town?

1Quiz2r.png

Another banner year for the "Commanders" @TheLeadCommander

bsFig79.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

In case you missed that slop fest Sam "lots of ability” Howell was benched mid game.  

On 12/18/2023 at 9:00 PM, paco said:

In case you missed that slop fest Sam "lots of ability” Howell was benched mid game.  

It happened again. Two weeks in a row! I’m sure it means the R-words are playing 5-D chess and not that Howell sucks. The 49ers won’t know who to prepare for!