Eagle fans you better prepare for a battle in...

TheLeadCommander

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

No not really. More lucky than scary. 

When you're on the losing end of it I guess that's the best way to look at it...BUT WAKE UP!!!

11 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

When you're on the losing end of it I guess that's the best way to look at it...BUT WAKE UP!!!

The Eagles were in the Super Bowl. Where were the Commies? Sam Howell beating that Dallas team has you delusional.

On 5/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, EazyEaglez said:

The Eagles were in the Super Bowl. Where were the Commies? Sam Howell beating that Dallas team has you delusional.

Beating the Eagles was their Super Bowl.  :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NOTW said:

Beating the Eagles was their Super Bowl.  :lol:

NAW...It just shows if we get good QB play we can beat the top contenders to have a chance to appear in the superbowl also....BELIEVE this we are a QB away!!!

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

NAW...It just shows if we get good QB play we can beat the top contenders to have a chance to appear in the superbowl also....BELIEVE this we are a QB away!!!

Well then.  Maybe you should get one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My man, appreciate the optimism but if our early draft picks work out, the Skins are going to get pulverized and your QB may not finish the game.  #Dawgs Are Faster Than Hogs.

Are they still taking the Commander's stadium a part, bit by bit?

On 5/9/2023 at 9:25 AM, JamesK said:

Are they still taking the Commander's stadium a part, bit by bit?

Pretty much the same as the Commanders took apart the 11-0 eagles on Monday Night Football at the LINC...SO yeah just like dat...

18 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Pretty much the same as the Commanders took apart the 11-0 eagles on Monday Night Football at the LINC...SO yeah just like dat...

Are they raising the banner at their home opener or are they waiting for the eagles to come to town?

1Quiz2r.png

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, paco said:

Are they raising the banner at their home opener or are they waiting for the eagles to come to town?

1Quiz2r.png

they need to keep the eagles 2nd home in better condition. the disrespect these Commode fans show when they are in our seats in sickening. 

4 hours ago, paco said:

1Quiz2r.png

NOPE no banner raising at all we just expect to repeat our performance at the LINC last season in the 2 meetings this upcoming season..SO no banners raising just raising the W...

41 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

NOPE no banner raising at all we just expect to repeat our performance at the LINC last season in the 2 meetings this upcoming season..SO no banners raising just raising the W...

That W was huge for you guys.  Kept the R-words out of the basement and kept the Eagles from the #1 seed.  Because of the latter, it's odd you are the only one that seems to care about it.

55 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I actually have no idea who ANY QB on your roster is since you took our sloppy seconds thirds in Carson Wentz last year.

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I actually have no idea who ANY QB on your roster is since you took our sloppy seconds thirds in Carson Wentz last year.

joke all you want, you'll see what happens when a real owner like harris gets involved. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

joke all you want, you'll see what happens when a real owner like harris gets involved. 

"If you weren't with us when we were 8-8-1, don't claim us when we go 5-12!"

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Well to update you my QB is Sam Howell who has alot of ability he just needs the opportunity and with the surrounding cast of players around him on offense and a top 5 defense that will be even better this season IF Howell plays respectable we will beat your Eagles and possibly in impressive fashion...I hope this helps you?

You guys are so lucky that Sam Howell fell from #1 overall all the way to the fifth round.  STEAL

3 hours ago, paco said:

You guys are so lucky that Sam Howell fell from #1 overall all the way to the fifth round.  STEAL

Well dang I agree with Paco on something....

On 5/16/2023 at 3:30 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

Well to update you my QB is Sam Howell who has alot of ability he just needs the opportunity and with the surrounding cast of players around him on offense and a top 5 defense that will be even better this season IF Howell plays respectable we will beat your Eagles and possibly in impressive fashion...I hope this helps you?

Y'all won a fluke game last year when the Eagles played one of their worst games of the year.  Even the Chiefs lost to Colts, teams lose games they shouldn't.

Commandos have garbage at QB - when the best you can say is he "has a lot of ability" that's not great.  

Top 5 defense?  Commandos were ranked #7 and Eagles #8.  Meanwhile on offense: Eagles ranked #2 Commandos were #24.  MVP caliber QB vs a guy no one's heard of "who has a lot of ability."

The NFCE has a tougher schedule this year and your team finished last, and got low grades on that weak draft class.  No one is worried about the Commandos doing anything except giving more reasons to laugh at them.

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Y'all won a fluke game last year when the Eagles played one of their worst games of the year.  Even the Chiefs lost to Colts, teams lose games they shouldn't.

Commandos have garbage at QB - when the best you can say is he "has a lot of ability" that's not great.  

Top 5 defense?  Commandos were ranked #7 and Eagles #8.  Meanwhile on offense: Eagles ranked #2 Commandos were #24.  MVP caliber QB vs a guy no one's heard of "who has a lot of ability."

The NFCE has a tougher schedule this year and your team finished last, and got low grades on that weak draft class.  No one is worried about the Commandos doing anything except giving more reasons to laugh at them.

WELL to my point we should be in the top 5 on defense this year with the talent we have and offensively we had the worst QB situation in the league last year and only missed the Playoffs by 1 game with no QB..SO if HOWELL GIVES US ANYTHING I FULLY EXPECT TO BEAT YOUR EAGLES COWBOYS AND GIANTS in our house or yours...

Of our 3 divisional rivals the team I’m least concerned about is… Washington. I mean who is even the starting QB there now?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Of our 3 divisional rivals the team I’m least concerned about is… Washington. I mean who is even the starting QB there now?

A guy no one's heard of, but he has "a lot of ability."  :lol:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

WELL to my point we should be in the top 5 on defense this year with the talent we have and offensively we had the worst QB situation in the league last year and only missed the Playoffs by 1 game with no QB..SO if HOWELL GIVES US ANYTHING I FULLY EXPECT TO BEAT YOUR EAGLES COWBOYS AND GIANTS in our house or yours...

girl-sure-jan.gif

14 hours ago, NOTW said:

A guy no one's heard of, but he has "a lot of ability."  :lol:

Who is it? I mean I literally have no idea haha.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Who is it? I mean I literally have no idea haha.

Read the topic mate B-) :lol:

On 5/16/2023 at 3:30 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

• Like 1