Eagle fans you better prepare for a battle in...

TheLeadCommander

21 hours ago, NOTW said:

A guy no one's heard of, but he has "a lot of ability."  :lol:

If I'm following correctly

Eagles Fans: Who the hell is your QB again

TheLeadCommandor: Ummm..... (points to a guy in the stands) that guy!

29 minutes ago, paco said:

have some respect yo !!! he sounds like a generational talent. 

Quarterback Biggest Hole for Washington Commanders? - Sports Illustrated Washington Football News, Analysis and More

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, paco said:

Took you all day to come up with this one huh Paco...Don't over work your Brain sir!!!

42 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Took you all day to come up with this one huh Paco...Don't over work your Brain sir!!!

Hurts: will he get back to the SB?

What's-his-name: is he even an NFL starter?

:roll:

Screenshot_20230518_181648.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_181625.jpg

• Haha 1

You guys remember when Sam Howell beat out Carson Wentz and Taylor Heinicke last year?

2 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

That right there was the Sam Howell of comebacks. 

6 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

That article has an awesome quote

And while some view Howell as a question mark, others view him as a potential letdown. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, paco said:

That article has an awesome quote

Ceiling: question mark

Floor: letdown

@TheLeadCommander: "hey, he has a lot of ability."

• Haha 1

Commanders depth chart.  I got this from ESPN, not the onion

Sam Howell
Jacoby Brissett
Jake Fromm
Tim DeMorat

The only thing I can come up with is they are trying to save cap space to roll over and get a top 3 pick next year.  Draft an actual QB and then load up with talent in his sophomore season to make a run.

And you are trying to pin that on Sam "a lot of ability" Howell???  It wasn't his fault.  He was the backup to that guys backup.

Hater!

15 minutes ago, paco said:

And you are trying to pin that on Sam "a lot of ability" Howell???  It wasn't his fault.  He was the backup to that guys backup.

Hater!

WELL with a different QB at the LINC on monday night football it was a different outcome and now we upgraded...SAM HOWELL IS HIS NAME!!! 

WELL with a different QB at the LINC on monday night football it was a different outcome and now we upgraded...SAM HOWELL IS HIS NAME!!! 

Admit it.  You had to look it up to be sure before you wrote it in all caps. 

You're going to be the gape commander after @EaglePhan1986 @hputenis and @olsilverhairare done with you

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, paco said:

With those needledeeks?  Doubtful

you say that with such conviction. i assume they did not meet your expectations ? 

6 hours ago, paco said:

With those needledeeks?  Doubtful

Wait until they start double fisting

@TheLeadCommander will have to change his name once the Washington Football Team has to change it's name yet again.

They changed their name without trademarking it :lol:

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

@TheLeadCommander will have to change his name once the Washington Football Team has to change it's name yet again.

They changed their name without trademarking it :lol:

By the end of the season it's going to be the "Washington Sam 'has a lot of ability' Howells"

56 minutes ago, paco said:

By the end of the season it's going to be the "Washington Sam 'has a lot of ability' Howells"

All I know is my Commanders will have to show the League HOWELL to beat the Eagles yet again...We are the Blueprint makers!!!

On 5/4/2023 at 9:30 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Prepare for a battle in the NFC EAST this season for the division I know you guys are flapping your wings cause of the success you had last season which i would acknowledge was a Damn good season,but our division is so competitive that each team will beat up on each other and may the best team win..It was a magical ride for your eagles last season history shows that doesn't happen Back to Back years in this league so I fully expect a drop off for your team...YALL can call me names and throw sticks and stones at me all you want to BUT THE LAST TIME I came on this board and made a major prediction and you guys all remember when my Commanders came into the LINC and controlled the whole game against your Eagles..SO I'm here to say you will not win the NFC EAST this year...LET THE STONE THROWING BEGIN...

:roll: Our basketball team bought you guys.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

All I know is my Commanders will have to show the League HOWELL to beat the Eagles yet again...We are the Blueprint makers!!!

Washington can't even make a trademark, let alone a blueprint :roll: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2023 at 8:51 PM, paco said:

Commanders depth chart.  I got this from ESPN, not the onion

Sam Howell
Jacoby Brissett
Jake Fromm
Tim DeMorat

The only thing I can come up with is they are trying to save cap space to roll over and get a top 3 pick next year.  Draft an actual QB and then load up with talent in his sophomore season to make a run.

With Brissett they can be the Cleveland Browns! He outperformed HJ Watson so he must be good!

I also remember watching Jake Fromm on QB1 and thinking he was going to be an okay QB but he was missing something. He was a better player than the D-bag Tate Martell who was viewed as a better prospect. I wonder what he is doing now? He might be in contention to start for Washington this season