Eagle fans you better prepare for a battle in...

TheLeadCommander

On 5/25/2023 at 2:33 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

All I know is my Commanders will have to show the League HOWELL to beat the Eagles yet again...We are the Blueprint makers!!!

Olsilverbag has a blue print to gape you. Hopefully you're able to remember your lines while he's punishing your v. After all, @hputenis has worked really "hard" on this horror movie

On 5/28/2023 at 9:41 PM, Godfather said:

Olsilverbag has a blue print to gape you. Hopefully you're able to remember your lines while he's punishing your v. After all, @hputenis has worked really "hard" on this horror movie

Horror/Whorree

Hrtz season was last year, this is the Undefeated Season.

9 minutes ago, JournalistMic said:

Hrtz season was last year, this is the Undefeated Season.

Nice prison pic. @EaglePhan1986 and @mikemack8 will have a field day with you

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’m above people trying to be in an emo cover band

Over that fetish? What are you going to do with all the black eyeliner and nail polish you use to make @olsilverhairwear? 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Godfather said:

Nice prison pic. @EaglePhan1986 and @mikemack8 will have a field day with you

11 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’m above people trying to be in an emo cover band

:roll::roll:

so wait, is there gonna be a panic at the disco cover band reunion or what ? 

On 6/1/2023 at 8:28 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

so wait, is there gonna be a panic at the disco cover band reunion or what ? 

More like Marilyn Manson meets fallout boy

• Haha 1

Most pointless QB controversy ever?

Ron Rivera not committed to Sam Howell as starter, happy with Commanders' QB competition

"I do," Rivera said when asked if he saw his quarterback situation as a competition between Howell and veteran Jacoby Brissett for the starting job. "Again, it's one of those things that, guys, it's … just because I said (Howell's) gonna start off as QB1 doesn't mean he's gonna finish as QB1. I like to believe, though, that if he goes out and does things he's capable of, he's got a very, very good chance of doing that.

"I think Jacoby's shown us some things that have really caught people's attention. We talk about Jacoby almost as much as we talk about Sam. I just think as we go through this process and until we play games, it'd be unfair to start making assessments. Again, there is a lot of confidence."

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2023 at 4:17 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

the LeadCommode isn't going to like this. 

I bet he feels sheety right now. :ph34r:

C- at best.

Still better than the R-words QB room though.  

On 6/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, paco said:

Has a lot of ability...has a chance to be the starter (but might not finish as QB1)...shown us some things...there is a lot of confidence...

I know coaches aren't going to rip their players but if this is the best you can say, yikes.  Do they have the worst QB room in the NFL?

On 6/8/2023 at 4:02 PM, NOTW said:

Has a lot of ability...has a chance to be the starter (but might not finish as QB1)...shown us some things...there is a lot of confidence...

I know coaches aren't going to rip their players but if this is the best you can say, yikes.  Do they have the worst QB room in the NFL?

well it doesn't take a good QB to beat your Eagles we showed the country that on Monday night football last season and with the worst QB room in the league we missed the playoffs by 1 game and punched in the mouth the 2 Heavy Hitters in the NFC EAST if Sam Howell gives us anything with the defense we have it will not BODE well for your eagles or the NFC....STAY TUNED

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

well it doesn't take a good QB to beat your Eagles we showed the country that on Monday night football last season and with the worst QB room in the league we missed the playoffs by 1 game and punched in the mouth the 2 Heavy Hitters in the NFC EAST if Sam Howell gives us anything with the defense we have it will not BODE well for your eagles or the NFC....STAY TUNED

The Eagles beat themselves, played a bad game with mistakes. You were a trap game then the Eagles went to the Super Bowl. 

Your Super Bowl was getting lucky in a regular season division game. 

On 6/10/2023 at 10:55 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Who gives a flying F about the Landover Commandos. They aren’t even worth hating. You’re probably more hatable than they are. You damn inbred 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Who gives a flying F about the Landover Commandos. They aren’t even worth hating. You’re probably more hatable than they are. You damn inbred 

when did you get out of prison?

On 6/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, NOTW said:

Your Super Bowl was getting lucky in a regular season division game. 

It's hilarious that he cares so much about that game.  It didn't keep the Eagles from the top seed and it didn't keep the R-words out of the basement.  It accomplished nothing. I have yet to meet a single Eagles fan who brought up that loss outside of "Well, we probably wern't going undefeated anyway".  Literally no one on our end cared

Edit: It did accomplish one thing.  Moved the R-words down from #13 to #16 in the NFL draft :lol: 

• Haha 1

Everybody knows "The Lead Commander" is a Hunt clone, right.

:lol: Rubes.

On 6/12/2023 at 4:37 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Don't question him gape commander. Show him some respect before he shows you what he did in prison. You like drinking piss from the toilet? You won't have to worry about dropping the soap, him and his puppet sloot @olsilverhair will tag you in the cell

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2023 at 5:37 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Couple weeks ago. I’m sure you’re still sore from the quality time we spent in there and hopefully you didn’t need surgery.

There’s no doubt you needed therapy though 

Washington currently has the longest drought of having 11 or more wins in a season.  How do they stack up with the rest of the nfl?

Year Team Years since 11+ wins 
1991 Washington 31
2007 Jacksonville 15
2008 Miami 14
2010 NY Jets 12
2014 Detroit 8
2015 Denver 7
2016 Las Vegas Raiders 6
2016 Atlanta 6
2016 NY Giants 6
2017 Carolina 5
2018 LA Chargers 4
2018 Houston 4
2018 Chicago 4
2019 New England 3
2020 Seattle 2
2020 New Orleans 2
2020 Indianapolis 2
2020 Cleveland 2
2020 Baltimore 2
2020 Pittsburgh 2
2021 Arizona 1
2021 LA Rams 1
2021 Tampa Bay 1
2021 Green Bay 1
2021 Tennessee 1
2022 Dallas 0
2022 Minnesota 0
2022 San Fran 0
2022 Cincinnati 0
2022 Buffalo 0
2022 Kansas City 0
2022 Philadelphia 0

21 hours ago, paco said:

Washington currently has the longest drought of having 11 or more wins in a season.  How do they stack up with the rest of the nfl?

Year Team Years since 11+ wins 
1991 Washington 31
2007 Jacksonville 15
2008 Miami 14
2010 NY Jets 12
2014 Detroit 8
2015 Denver 7
2016 Las Vegas Raiders 6
2016 Atlanta 6
2016 NY Giants 6
2017 Carolina 5
2018 LA Chargers 4
2018 Houston 4
2018 Chicago 4
2019 New England 3
2020 Seattle 2
2020 New Orleans 2
2020 Indianapolis 2
2020 Cleveland 2
2020 Baltimore 2
2020 Pittsburgh 2
2021 Arizona 1
2021 LA Rams 1
2021 Tampa Bay 1
2021 Green Bay 1
2021 Tennessee 1
2022 Dallas 0
2022 Minnesota 0
2022 San Fran 0
2022 Cincinnati 0
2022 Buffalo 0
2022 Kansas City 0
2022 Philadelphia 0

Well your eagles superbowl non winning streak ended after 100 years I like my streak of 31 seasons of not winning 11 or more games to end before 100 years unlike your eagles dubious streak did....

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Well your eagles superbowl non winning streak ended after 100 years I like my streak of 31 seasons of not winning 11 or more games to end before 100 years unlike your eagles dubious streak did....

52 years

But hey, at least this century our team has been in the conversation more years than not as a contender.  I was in middle school last time you guys did anything. Before that superbowl I think I had to write a report on Alaska.  (Spoiler:  It's cold and the capital is Juneau)