**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

26 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Simmons is keyed in on basketball rumors. Beal was going to be traded a few years ago before he hurt his hammy. 

58 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Simmons is keyed in on basketball rumors. Beal was going to be traded a few years ago before he hurt his hammy. 

Is that reason for his decline? A weak hammy or was there another injury that made him less effective the last couple years?

12 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Is that reason for his decline? A weak hammy or was there another injury that made him less effective the last couple years?

I believe he had ankle issues his first few years of his career, then got healthy for a bit, and now back to always injured. 

He isn't a good 3p shooter, at all. His FT attempts have fallen off the last two years from 8.7 and 7.7 to 5.1 and 4.6 aka athletism is declining. He doesn't defend and played 90 total games the two years. 

Paying him 46, 50, 53, and player option at 56 million which he will pick up the next four years. 

• Like 1

We always only ever get washed up stars. No stars in their prime.

I guess this one will happen...

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

What draft picks? We don’t have any we can trade til 2029. Best we could do is swaps and 2029 first. Add on this trade only makes sense unless you aren’t extending harden or you are gonna bring him in and then deal maxey to get yourself a legitimate wing. There’s no way i see the sixers with the new cba paying beal, harden, embiid then maxey on a rookie max deal. Nor see harden, maxey and beal all playing together 

57 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What draft picks? We don’t have any we can trade til 2029. Best we could do is swaps and 2029 first. Add on this trade only makes sense unless you aren’t extending harden or you are gonna bring him in and then deal maxey to get yourself a legitimate wing. There’s no way i see the sixers with the new cba paying beal, harden, embiid then maxey on a rookie max deal. Nor see harden, maxey and beal all playing together 

Beal maybe only worth Harris expiring 

Harden going back to Houston. 

10 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Beal maybe only worth Harris expiring 

Harden going back to Houston. 

Willing to bet beal’s name and just turning 30 that some bad franchise would give a better deal than just Harris expiring contract to the wizards. Tbh the draft picks should be more important to wiz than an expiring contract. You are going into a tank anyway. So having guys on 1-2 years makes no difference and really 3 years when you beginning to get out of the tank you have some expiring contracts to use to your advantage. Really the wizards should  want picks for him over everything. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Shouldnt have to add in a draft pick when youre sending Harris' expiring deal and taking on Beal's big contract with 3 or 4 years remaining. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Shouldnt have to add in a draft pick when youre sending Harris' expiring deal and taking on Beal's big contract with 3 or 4 years remaining. 

I’d be willing to bet a team offers a better package of picks for beal than just Harris’ expiring contract. The wizards likely don’t care about taking on lesser bad contract at this point in time. They are going into a 2-3 year rebuild. They aren’t going out and spending big money for 2-3 years. So as long as contracts they receive back expire 1-3 years they likely would be accepting of it if it means better draft compensation. They care likely about the draft picks because they’re going into rebuild/tank so they take those contracts if it meant more draft capital. some stupid franchise will give them picks for a guy with the name appeal and only 30 years old. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d be willing to bet a team offers a better package of picks for beal than just Harris’ expiring contract. The wizards likely don’t care about taking on lesser bad contract at this point in time. They are going into a 2-3 year rebuild. They aren’t going out and spending big money for 2-3 years. So as long as contracts they receive back expire 1-3 years they likely would be accepting of it if it means better draft compensation. They care likely about the draft picks because they’re going into rebuild/tank so they take those contracts if it meant more draft capital. some stupid franchise will give them picks for a guy with the name appeal and only 30 years old. 

Beal has a full no trade clause so he can tell the Wizards to F off if not Boston or Philly. 

16 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Beal has a full no trade clause so he can tell the Wizards to F off if not Boston or Philly. 

I’m gonna go on a limb say he is open to more options than Philly and Boston. I wouldn’t be shocked if the warriors are open to a deal with poole and kuminga/moody and picks which imo beal would go there and it’s better then Harris. Poole needs out of GS and his contract looked bad this year but frankly i think green punching him in the face screwed with their overall chemistry and his want to play there. Warriors have been linked for a couple offseasons now. Also think Dallas is an option to play with luka. Their issue is more they can only give up 2026 or 27 firsts based on what they have. But they likely would move green, first, expiring deal of bullock and hardaway who has two years left on his deal and that trade works. I think there’s more teams than just Philly and Boston he’s going to be open too and teams willing to give up more than just an expiring tobias Harris contract. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m gonna go on a limb say he is open to more options than Philly and Boston. I wouldn’t be shocked if the warriors are open to a deal with poole and moody which imo beal would go there and it’s better then Harris. Warriors have been linked for a couple offseasons now. Also think Dallas is an option to play with luka. Their issue is more they can only give up 2026 or 27 firsts based on what they have. But they likely would move green, first, expiring deal of bullock and hardaway who has two years left on his deal and that trade works. I think there’s more teams than just Philly and Boston he’s going to be open too and teams willing to give up more than just an expiring tobias Harris contract. 

Warriors makes zero sense when Steph said he wants to give the core one more year. Why lock themselves into a max deal. You asking Beal to come off the bench because no way Wiggins or Klay are. 

How does Luka, Irving and Beal work offensively and defensively. Irving is going to resign with the Mavs.

It's Boston and Philly, Beal has connections to both teams with Tatum and Embiid 

33 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Warriors makes zero sense when Steph said he wants to give the core one more year. Why lock themselves into a max deal. You asking Beal to come off the bench because no way Wiggins or Klay are. 

How does Luka, Irving and Beal work offensively and defensively. Irving is going to resign with the Mavs.

It's Boston and Philly, Beal has connections to both teams with Tatum and Embiid 

How did kyrie and luka work? We said the same thing when that move was made and that fit had issues and they still made it trying get stars with luka and appease him. Mavs make bad deals or deals out of desperation. You are assuming dallas is logical in trades. They are trying to keep luka and want a big names. Again  underestimate organizations making bad deals in attempts to appease current star players. And I’m guessing there’s appeal to beal to play alongside luka and kyrie. I don’t think players like beal view playing alongside luka and kyrie in the same lens as we look at it 

Who says beal comes off the bench? They had the same issue you are talking about 2 years ago when they were involved and last offseason. They still were actively mentioned and interested. I’m guessing they’d go small lineup of Steph, beal, klay, Wiggins and looney. I think there’s a better chance draymond leaves. Heck this year they went curry, poole, klay, Wiggins and draymond at times. Would you rather lock yourself into a close to max with going on 34 year old draymond or 30 year old beal but also get out of poole’s contract? I’m guessing draymond isn’t gonna give them a hometown discount and some dumb organization will give him a bad contract with 4 years  

let me also mention the Portland trailblazers. You’re telling me that an organization trying to appease Damian Lillard and if Damian Lillard says he wants to play with him wouldn’t try to make that move? I’m guessing Bradley Beal would love to play with Damian Lillard. I don’t think that team to wins a title with Bradley Beal and Damian Lillard playing with each other. However, that doesn’t mean lillard and beal view it that way and that doesn’t mean the Portland trailblazers arent dumb enough to make that move to try to appease lillard. I think Bradley Beal would  OK doing that trade and play with lillard. So if Beal is willing to do that it’s a bad organization with better assets then Tobias Harris expiring contract that could get that deal done.

let’s not pretend like Bradley Beal only is friends with Jayson Tatum and Joel Embiid. I’m guessing he has friends all around the league. He might be best friends with both but doesn’t mean he only is willing to play with them. 

if beal comes to the Sixers, I’d be willing to bet it’s going to be more than just Tobias Harris’ expiring contract going to Washington. And if he doesn’t come here, I’m willing to bet they get at least 1 first round pick if not more with a young player in a deal with contracts coming back that expire in the next year or two and maybe in the third year where they could potentially use it in a trade when it becomes an expiring contract 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

How did kyrie and luka work? We said the same thing when that move was made and that was a bad trade. Mavs make bad deals. You are assuming dallas is logical in trades. They are trying to keep luka and want a big names. Again you underestimate organizations making bad deals in attempts to appease current star players. And I’m guessing there’s appeal for beal to play alongside luka and kyrie 

Who says beal comes off the bench? They had the same issue you are talking about 2 years ago when they were involved and last offseason. They still were actively mentioned and interested. I’m guessing they’d go small lineup of Steph, beal, klay, Wiggins and looney. I think there’s a better chance draymond leaves. Heck this year they went curry, poole, klay, Wiggins and draymond at times. Would you rather lock yourself into a close to max with going on 34 year old draymond or 30 year old beal but also get out of poole’s contract? I’m guessing draymond isn’t gonna give them a hometown discount and some dumb organization will give him a bad contract with 4 years  

let’s not pretend like Bradley Beal only is friends with Jayson Tatum and Joel Embiid. I’m guessing he has friends all around the league. He might be best friends with both but doesn’t mean he only is willing to play with them. 

Kyrie and Luka didn't work so let's add another ball dominate guard on the team, that will solve the problem. 

Luka has a usage rate of 37 and Irving at 27. Stand in the corner Beal where you shoot 35% on 3s and make 50 million. Josh Green does it just as well and on a rookie deal. 

I would rather have Green than Beal. He is a winner and his age won't matter based off his skill set. With Steph saying give it one more run if he wants Green to stay around he will stay around.

Beal won't go anywhere unless he is a #2, and maybe he wants to keep his family on the East Coast. 

On 6/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

What a take. 

Before the process they were a team that could always make the playoffs but couldn't make it past the first or second round. Now, after the process, the same but with an Embiid. 

59 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Kyrie and Luka didn't work so let's add another ball dominate guard on the team, that will solve the problem. 

Luka has a usage rate of 37 and Irving at 27. Stand in the corner Beal where you shoot 35% on 3s and make 50 million. Josh Green does it just as well and on a rookie deal. 

I would rather have Green than Beal. He is a winner and his age won't matter based off his skill set. With Steph saying give it one more run if he wants Green to stay around he will stay around.

Beal won't go anywhere unless he is a #2, and maybe he wants to keep his family on the East Coast. 

Two things first, you’re under the assumption, the Dallas Mavericks are logical  in making deals. That Kyrie Irving trade didn’t make sense either because they already had a ball dominant player and it was a bad fit with luka. They want stars around Luca. Because they want to try to entice Luca to stay by having stars come and play with him.

So yes, I don’t disagree with your assessment. however you’re assuming the Dallas Mavericks sees it the same way you and I do.  I don’t think they do. That’s the issue. They aren’t logical and frankly like the sixers a couple years back just want to acquire star talent to put around luka whether or not the fit works. Again, I don’t think Beal looks at it as well I have to be the number three on a team. he looks at it more like I get to play with Luka Dončić and Kyrie Irving who are likely the two best players he’s ever gotten to play along side with 

I think your point on him having to be the number two option is kind of bs to a certain extent. Because if they told him he was gonna go to the Lakers and play with Anthony Davis and LeBron James, I’m guessing he probably wouldn’t have a problem with that. Now he probably closer to the number two with what Lebron is at this stage of his career and Anthony Davis staying healthy. But hypothetically, I think he’d be totally fine doing that. He might not necessarily be the no  2 guy in Philly or Boston either. Hypothetically the sixers can still bring back harden and still have maxey and embiid. Boston if they extend brown (who knows they are only team that can offer him a Supermax) then again he’s not necessarily the no  2. So that point is not completely true as he’s the definitive no. 2. 

The East Coast thing might be a true. That’s been rumored out there. just like the Warriors have been rumored out there. And there’s been reports that he will be OK going to a team like GS in the past . So east coast thing might be true and it might also not be true depending on the circumstance he’s going to.

Steph can want what he wants but if someone offers draymond a max there’s a good chance he leaves. Because the Warriors have a lot of Arizona connections I get some pretty good nuggets on them.  if Draymond Green gets a max contract in FA, there is a chance he leaves regardless of what Steph wants or doesn’t want. I’m telling you that organization is still upset with his actions with poole and don’t want to give him or klay a max. Maybe someone gives him it and they pony but i know they don’t want to or view that he shouldnt get that. The warriors also have to pay klay in a year. You already heard the warriors put out there not at a max and a discounted rate. I’m sure Steph wants klay back too and i think he’s much more likely due to where he is at this stage of his career and likely not getting the money he thinks at his age with the injuries 

again, I also bring up the Portland trailblazers. Because if beal believes he can win a title with lillard and lillard wants him then they have an offer better then any offer the sixers can make. Hypothetically what’s a better deal expiring contract of Harris and nothing else or Bradley Beal and pick #8 to the Portland Trail Blazers for Anfernee Simons, Jusuf Nurkic, pick 23 and Pick #3? Pretty easy decision for the wizards. And the blazers are dumb enough to do it if lillard and beal sign off on it. I wouldn’t do that trade if i were the blazers then again they are a poorly run franchise and lillard should’ve been gone two years ago 

I don’t think miami happens, but I can’t rule them out. If they’re willing to take Tyler Herro along with picks (2023 and 2027 (assuming 2027 is protected)) and an expiring contract of Kyle Lowry i don’t think it’s impossible to see happen (works on trad machine). We thought Riley was crazy for giving an elderly Lowry the contract he got and yet he did it. And beal played at Florida in college and I’m guessing he’s fine playing with butler and bam and his money goes much further in Miami with no state tax. Also when that Kyle Lowry deal went down the heat were interested in Bradley Beal. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Riley is still interested in Beal.

im also guessing the nets and Knicks are somehow in on this. Frankly the Knicks think Brunson and lillard would work and if that deal could happen they’d do it. So i don’t think they would be sitting out of a beal deal. That i think becomes more on will beal Ok it or not. Ultimately what this is going to come down to is how many teams Beal is willing to play for. I’m guessing there’s probably gonna be 4 or 5. I don’t believe it’s Boston, Philly or bust. I think his top choices are the Sixers and Boston but I don’t think it’s only those two teams he’d sign off on 

Warriors are already 40 million over the 2nd apron with this new luxury tax threshold. They will end up trading Poole for pennies on the dollar to a team like the Spurs for Dougie McDermott so they can use their MLE moving forward. 

Dallas can't commit 150 million to 3 guys when the luxury tax threshold 175. 

Boston would end up trading Brown if they bought in Beal because Brown and Tatum would be owed a combined 600 million moving forward. 

Sixers only bring in Beal if Harden goes to Houston because it becomes impossible to have 3 guys making that kind of money 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Warriors are already 40 million over the 2nd apron with this new luxury tax threshold. They will end up trading Poole for pennies on the dollar to a team like the Spurs for Dougie McDermott so they can use their MLE moving forward. 

Dallas can't commit 150 million to 3 guys when the luxury tax threshold 175. 

Boston would end up trading Brown if they bought in Beal because Brown and Tatum would be owed a combined 600 million moving forward. 

Sixers only bring in Beal if Harden goes to Houston because it becomes impossible to have 3 guys making that kind of money 

i don’t think it’s a given like you do that draymond is even back just cause Steph wants him. Also, the Warriors are not a team that trades away players without getting good value for them. They just aren’t. So I’m going to say Jordan Poole isn’t going to just be a throwaway for them to use a MLE and mcdermott. I’d betting they try to get picks back in another deal and big man that they could use. They were interested in the past I’m guessing you are gonna hear them mentioned again.  

Cool take Dallas out replace with Miami who can get rid of Lowry as an expiring and Herro and Riley has wanted him since they signed Lowry. So no Dallas insert Miami. I’m guessing Riley would figure out a way to do it. The sixers once maxey’s contract extension hits in 2024 they are gonna be up against it as well so every team with two guys already in place has an issue. So if Boston wants to trade Brown to get this deal done that means to me it’s going to be a better package then Tobias Harris an expiring contract when it comes to fruition 

Brown might be traded. I think the only way  Brown is traded is if he goes to them and says I’m not re-signing with you. And the only way I think he does that is if they say we’re not giving a Supermax. And i don’t see the wizards taking on brown in a rebuild so it’s gonna be a 3 way deal to get done which still brings me back to Harris alone isn’t going to get a deal done as it not enough which was a point i made to begin with. hypothetically in a world where beal could play with Brown and Tatum I don’t think he’s says no because I’m not 100% second option. Again i think that argument is BS 

Are we under the assumption James harden gets a 4 year max? I don’t.  i think the stuff leaked out about being torn is to get his value up cause no one views him close to being a max player or a 4 year deal. I don’t see him getting the contract he wants or expects. if he goes to Houston and beal comes here he is still competing with maxey for the no  2. If maxey takes another step in his development then beal isn’t definitively the no  2 option going forward. Again i don’t think him being the no. 2 matters as much as you think it does and playing for a title alongside great players means more since he’s making the money he is.

You wanna make a bet? I’d be willing to bet the Sixers and Boston are not the only two teams he is willing to be traded too. I think think those are his top two choices. With that bet there’s like four or five teams in on him if he’s traded. And if he happens to be traded to the Sixers, it’s not just strictly for Tobias Harris cause he is ann expiring contract. That 2029 pick is likely going to be included along with probably trade swaps the sixers can do. And if he doesn’t come yo the sixers it’s likely for a deal that’s WAY better than just a tobias Harris expiring contract 

Just to reiterate, my point that the Sixers and Boston are not the only two teams that Bradley Beal has to go to nor the only two teams he’d waive his no trade for.  this is from two years ago.

So I’m guessing there is going to be four or five teams beal waive his no trade clause for and whoever has the best package likely it’s going to get him. I’m guessing Tobias Harris alone is not going to be enough. If i had to guess the 5 teams standing at the end of the day i think it’s sixers, Boston, Portland, Miami and Knicks. I’m guessing he’d waive his NTC to any of those teams maybe besides the Knicks and even then i think he would. Nets are a sleeper team in this cause they have capital to make a move to acquire beal and potentially use some other pieces as expiring or close to expiring with picks to get another guy to team them up and bridges has a friendly contract at the moment. 

For wizards and any team, Beal has 3 years left and a player option for a fourth. I’m guessing opts in to year 4 as it’s 57 mil. Even if he does he’s an expiring contract and likely traded. And if he doesnt he’s off the books after 3 years. So if hypothetically beal is likely gone as an expiring contract in year 4 or opts out and is gone after year 3 or if he informs you he’s opting out at the end of year three then he can be traded after year two as an expiring contract and to a contender if he’s still good (far less likely if the 3 options). 

The Warriors don't have a choice but to get rid of Poole or Green. They are 40 million over the threshold. The make good deals? Tell me how trading Wiseman was a good trade or they did it to get under the luxury tax and save 100 million You get rid of Draymond, Steph isn't the same player, he just isn't. They can't add 200 million. 

Herro is the same as Beal and on a better contract. 

Brown wouldn't get traded for Beal but to a team like the Blazers for Simons and 3rd pick. 

No Sixers fan should want Beal. He is barely a Top 50 player in the league at this point with one of the worst contracts in the league.

Teams aren't going to be running to trade for a guy that shot 34.5% from 3 the last 5 years, that barely gets to the line at 4.6 times a game, doesn't play defense, has averaged 51 games a year his last four years and owned 200 million dollars. 

This would be a keep Embiid happy move because he wanted him two years ago. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

The Warriors don't have a choice but to get rid of Poole or Green. They are 40 million over the threshold. The make good deals? Tell me how trading Wiseman was a good trade or they did it to get under the luxury tax and save 100 million You get rid of Draymond, Steph isn't the same player, he just isn't. They can't add 200 million. 

Herro is the same as Beal and on a better contract. 

Brown wouldn't get traded for Beal but to a team like the Blazers for Simons and 3rd pick. 

No Sixers fan should want Beal. He is barely a Top 50 player in the league at this point with one of the worst contracts in the league.

Teams aren't going to be running to trade for a guy that shot 34.5% from 3 the last 5 years, that barely gets to the line at 4.6 times a game, doesn't play defense, has averaged 51 games a year his last four years and owned 200 million dollars. 

This would be a keep Embiid happy move because he wanted him two years ago. 

Wiseman was injury prone and not very good on the warriors. he had no trade value similar to fultz when the sixers dealt him.  frankly he’s still not great but he has decent stats playing on a bad team. 

We are really comparing wiseman to poole trade value on who they are as nba players and contributions to the warriors? Really? Go show me one Fing season where Wiseman played anywhere close to Jordan Poole the last 2 years. Wiseman looked decent on the pistons at the end of last year cause they suck and a bad team where someone has to put up numbers especially with Cunningham out. Ok a good team he’s not averaging what he did. Poole has his issues but he’s a 18.4 and 20 ppg scorer the last two years. That’s not easy especially considering the role he played at times the last two years.  And go look at his numbers with Steph Curry not out there. They jump even more. So you think the Warriors are going to trade him away for a James Wiseman like package who was consistently Fing injured and wasn’t good when he played with the warriors? completely different situations with James Wiseman and Jordan Poole.

Poole’s contract is bigger but I’d be willing to bet they don’t just trade him away for a wiseman type lousy package. I’m also guessing whoever gets Poole on their team next year is likely getting a player who’s better than he was this year because he didn’t have to deal with a guy who punched him in the Fing face every day.

Obviously Draymond Green leaving hurts Steph Curry. But I also know the Warriors if they were willing to pay what Green thinks he’s worth at the moment then it would already be done for the reason you just stated with Steph. He thinks he’s worth more than what they’ve been willing to pay in negotiations. Hence why nothing got done all last offseason knowing about his player option and we sit where we do this offseason. The Warriors do not think he is worth what he’s currently asking and think the market is likely going to be in their range. So there’s a chance he’s not back. There’s also a chance cause the warriors leaked this out to one of the athletic beat writers today.

I still think Draymond ultimately goes back to the Warriors but I don’t think it’s 100% lock like you do. I think he’s going to test for agency to see what is out there. If there’s a team that is dumb and just gives him way more than what the Warriors are willing to spend on him then yeah I do think there’s a chance he leaves the warriors. I don’t think Draymond Green is a blank check situation for the Warriors. I think there’s a value that they get to and say you know what we just can’t do something massively over that. The dumb team here i look at is Portland again. Dame has put out there in the past he’d love to play with draymond. There’s an affinity for one another. So i could see the blazers being stupid and figuring a way to overpay for draymond to get him to leave 

You think Herro is. Doesnt mean Riley does cause guess what? That was part of the rumored trade for beal last year to acquire beal (go back look around March 2022). That was the rumor that was circulating. Now maybe that’s changed over the year but i think Riley would still do it cause he was gonna do it then and pay beal to do it. Herro’s numbers are similar last year to this year and yet Miami even then beal was coming off injury was trying to make a deal for beal and sign him at that juncture  

No crap on the brown one. However, what do you think is going to the wizards? They aren’t going to be like give us your garbage and expiring contracts Celtics so you can then deal brown and get Simons and a 3rd overall pick and acquire beal too. The wizards aren’t just going to straight up give beal away. There is going to be a market for him and it’s not gonna just be to just give us your expiring contracts. It’s why bill simmons said "picks”

OK do you wanna to make make my bet? I will bet you if he comes to the Sixers it is more than just tobias harris expiring contract. And if he goes somewhere else it’s gonna be a better package then just Tobias Harris expiring contract. That’s what I’ve said and the sixers really don’t have those picks besides 2029. if you believe the wizards aren’t getting anything but expiring contracts for him then you should make that bet with me. But I have a feeling you know there’s a dumb team in the NBA that is going to give up picks for him because that’s how the NBA works. Hello Rudy gobert on a bad contract and getting what they did. Portland falls right into a potential dumb move. If Portland can’t get brown, you don’t think if beal is willing to go there that they wouldn’t move a better package to get beal then the sixers? Yeah i tend to think they do.

There’s going to be a team that looks at Bradley Beal as if he’s only 30 years old and if recovers from the injuries the last two years and plays back to where he was prior then they believe he could be that star. I don’t give a crap about the new cba because there’s gonna be team out that thinks that way with him. Heck there was a dumb team that thought that way about Rudy Gobert 

Curious to see what type of package the pelicans are willing to give up to get into that position. I’m assuming zion is off limits. However, maybe they’ve grown tired of his injuries and his off the court crap. They have a crap load of first round picks. But if they try to trade with Portland only makes sense if pelicans trade Zion or Ingram to blazers or blazers blowing it Ii and want a boat load of picks instead if 3

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Curious to see what type of package the pelicans are willing to give up to get into that position. I’m assuming zion is off limits. However, maybe they’ve grown tired of his injuries and his off the court crap. They have a crap load of first round picks. But if they try to trade with Portland only makes sense if pelicans trade Zion or Ingram to blazers or blazers blowing it Ii and want a boat load of picks instead if 3

Ingram should be enough 

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Ingram should be enough 

That would be my guess.

That said, I still think the Blazers are dumb for trying to win a championship with lillard. I think the better alternative is to just start over with the young players and build for the future . And I don’t think Ingram and Lillard are winning you a title either. I think with Simons, sharpe, 3rd pick and whatever you get in that lillard trade going forward is a good start to a rebuild. I think at the end of next year we’re gonna look at the Blazers and say what the F were they thinking and they are still light years away from a title