June 30, 20251 yr This video is a few days old but I saw it again and it still bothers me. VJs shot looked like that of an LA Fitness player. There is a dip, and its very slow. You barely have time to get that shot off in high school let alone in the NBA. Its an issue that needs fixing.https://www.facebook.com/share/r/15tVmHrQw2/
June 30, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:In less than 12 hours Daryl gets to screw up another free agent period. 6pmHe better get going. What's he waiting for? Do something Daryl!He better hit it quick. The longer he waits around, the more teams start eying up Grimes and Yabusele.Hurry up, Daryl. You're at risk of losing these guys.The sky is falling . . . We can probably proceed straight with signing Grimes.Do we need to trade players to make room for Yabusele?
June 30, 20251 yr Author everybody panic that a team way over the cap isn’t making flashy free agent signings!!!
June 30, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:everybody panic that a team way over the cap isn’t making flashy free agent signings!!!
June 30, 20251 yr Malik Beasley is a POS. Cade gave him a perfect pass and a wide open look to tie the games in that Knicks playoffs series and he pretends to drop it.
June 30, 20251 yr I know it's a pipe dream, but teams do weird crap after winning titles in search of becoming a dynasty. I wonder if you could talk OKC into doing something like this.
June 30, 20251 yr 45 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:I know it's a pipe dream, but teams do weird crap after winning titles in search of becoming a dynasty.I wonder if you could talk OKC into doing something like this.if dopey Daryl doesn't trade Embiid today it's a fail
June 30, 20251 yr 14 minutes ago, Khani1 said:If LeKaren can be on the trade block, then so can Joel.One has some value
June 30, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:I know it's a pipe dream, but teams do weird crap after winning titles in search of becoming a dynasty.I wonder if you could talk OKC into doing something like this.I have done shrooms on Mondays before and would assume you are on some sort of drug
June 30, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:One has some valueThe other has so many "accolades” though. I wonder if he took pics at a goat farm because he thinks he is one.
June 30, 20251 yr I find this hard to believe. LeBron can still play. Hes only ever signing short term deals.
July 1, 20251 yr Boston got Luka Garza. I remember some of us liked him in the draft. Im sure he will be awesome there as a stretch 5, while Morey fails to realize that position exists, and is vital in the modern NBA.
July 1, 20251 yr NAW got 4/62 with a player option and a trade kicker. Nice deal for him. Maybe something the 6ers can use to sweeten deals with the 2 guys they are trying to sign.
July 1, 20251 yr The NAW deal is now part of a sign and trade. Hawks are sending cash and a 2nd round pick. Tyus Jones 1 year with Orlando. Nice move for them.
Create an account or sign in to comment