June 28, 20251 yr Apparently Yabu just bought a house in Philly. If he stays, this team is gonna be a lot of fun! Get Joel and PG a BNB out in Cali for the year and let make them stay far away from this young group.
June 28, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Apparently Yabu just bought a house in Philly. If he stays, this team is gonna be a lot of fun! Get Joel and PG a BNB out in Cali for the year and let make them stay far away from this young group.If the 6ers could trade Gordon and Drummond and commit to the youth movement Id be pretty happy with this offseason. Finding a way to keep Yabu, in addition to Grimes is icing on top.If Yabu leaves, Id be very excited to go get LaRavia.
June 28, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:If the 6ers could trade Gordon and Drummond and commit to the youth movement Id be pretty happy with this offseason. Finding a way to keep Yabu, in addition to Grimes is icing on top.If Yabu leaves, Id be very excited to go get LaRavia.Gordon I wouldn’t hate if he stays. He showed the most out of the washed older guys. He is close with VJ too. But I prefer the roster spot and money. Drummond has to go asap.
June 28, 20251 yr 13 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Gordon I wouldn’t hate if he stays. He showed the most out of the washed older guys. He is close with VJ too. But I prefer the roster spot and money. Drummond has to go asap.Id keep Lonnie Walker over Gordon.
June 28, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Id keep Lonnie Walker over Gordon.Apparently his cap hit was less because he opted out and re-signed. But I agree, prefer walker.If we manage to keep Yabu, this will be the most excited I’ve been to watch Sixers b-ball in years! Keep Joel’s stink away from these guys. It’s bad enough we are stuck with wasted cap space, but keep him far away. There is nothing they can learn from him besides negative things.I don’t even want him to play. His slow style of pounding and holding the ball for most of the shot clock while being too slow for the pace at which these guys play at. Even at 100% healthy and his best cardio ability, he would be gassed in 2nd half’s of playoff games.
June 28, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Apparently his cap hit was less because he opted out and re-signed. But I agree, prefer walker.If we manage to keep Yabu, this will be the most excited I’ve been to watch Sixers b-ball in years! Keep Joel’s stink away from these guys. It’s bad enough we are stuck with wasted cap space, but keep him far away. There is nothing they can learn from him besides negative things.Joel should take tutoring sessions from Broome about getting in to the low post though.
June 28, 20251 yr Minnesota keeping Naz Reid. 5/125.I knew it wasnt a possibility this summer, but that was a guy I always hoped would be a 6er. Liked him in the draft, and one of the assistant coaches from the school I work at actually coached him leading up to the draft at Impact in Las Vegas.Maybe we will trade for him once he is washed up.
June 28, 20251 yr Dillon Brooks has a crazy hot chick problem.https://www.yahoo.com/sports/article/dillon-brooks-says-ex-threatened-194317021.html
June 28, 20251 yr 51 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:Here is the article that lists the criteria and players he is talking about.PhillyVoiceIdentifying targets for the Sixers at No. 35 overall base...Analyzing Daryl Morey's late draft picks as Sixers President of Basketball Operations could make it easier to predict what he will do at No. 35 next month.
June 28, 20251 yr Warriors Tender Jonathan Kuminga...Warriors Tender Jonathan Kuminga $7.9M Qualifying Offer
June 29, 20251 yr Author 11 hours ago, Khani1 said:Apparently Yabu just bought a house in Philly. If he stays, this team is gonna be a lot of fun! Get Joel and PG a BNB out in Cali for the year and let make them stay far away from this young group.meh. yabu was exciting to watch but he offers no rim protection & isn’t a great rebounder either. he’s about to turn 30 & should probably take the biggest offer he gets.
June 29, 20251 yr Im happy it sounds like we are keeping him. But Id probably be more excited about LaRavia. Fits the timeline better, and a better all around skill set.
June 29, 20251 yr Yeah if we sign Yabu he won’t be around when we are real contenders but I don’t mind him playing with this group for a couple years if his contract is cheap.
June 29, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Yeah if we sign Yabu he won’t be around when we are real contenders but I don’t mind him playing with this group for a couple years if his contract is cheap.He is certainly a good vet to have around. Paul Reed always used the slogan "get out the mud" but never walked the walk. Yabu is a guy who has revived his NBA career through hard work. Hes a good culture guy.
June 29, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:He is certainly a good vet to have around. Paul Reed always used the slogan "get out the mud" but never walked the walk. Yabu is a guy who has revived his NBA career through hard work. Hes a good culture guy.I also Think he is likely a perfect trade chip at the deadline if we aren’t very good again (assuming Embiid and Pg perpetually hurt) and get some nice assets back
June 29, 20251 yr Worst GM/signings/trades in NBA history?:Extending Embiid.Signing Paul George.Trading 2026 first rounder for Jared Butler.Fire Daryl Morey now.
June 29, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, CouchKing said:Worst GM/signings/trades in NBA history?:Extending Embiid.Signing Paul George.Trading 2026 first rounder for Jared Butler.Fire Daryl Morey now.Free agency, worst ever. As a drafter, Maxey, McCain, VJ, Edwards…we will know that answer in 1-2 years but so far, I trust his drafting, at least in the 1st round.
June 29, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, CouchKing said:Worst GM/signings/trades in NBA history?:Extending Embiid.Signing Paul George.Trading 2026 first rounder for Jared Butler.Fire Daryl Morey now.Butler was fine. Its a bad move after not picking up the team option. I'm hoping they can still re-sign him.
June 29, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Khani1 said:Free agency, worst ever. As a drafter, Maxey, McCain, VJ, Edwards…we will know that answer in 1-2 years but so far, I trust his drafting, at least in the 1st round.The 2 headed monster of Elton and Morey is the right idea if we had someone better than Elton to handle trades and free agency. And you just let Morey control the draft.Unfortunately that's not the way it works right now. And, we don't have someone better than Brand. Maybe Jameer Nelson will be that guy.
Create an account or sign in to comment