Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

A fun thought exercise

What if McCain comes out and shows he can run the lead guard position as a full time starter. Would they look to move Maxey for an elite wing?

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

why did brunson fall to the 2nd round? hmm….

Malcom Brogdon, Andrew Newbhard, shall I keep going?

31 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

A fun thought exercise

What if McCain comes out and shows he can run the lead guard position as a full time starter. Would they look to move Maxey for an elite wing?

Assuming VJ is the real deal, yes.

16 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

VJ is a guard but should be a low usage player for likely longer than the first 2 years. He doesnt create really for himself, or others. Think of him as a Ben Simmons who will actually shoot from 3 (albeit not very well). Hes a defensive stopper who will be best utilized in the dunker spot, or as a cutter without the ball.

He pretty much needs one of Maxey or McCain on the court with him at all times.

Hes a guard, but hes not a PG (really none of them are). So he needs a primary ball handler, which is security for those other 2.

Grimes is a good, consistent scorer who some solid defense.

The most in danger is Oubre. Can be traded at some point for cap relief.

Sounds like Thybulle

Mr Hunt comes in here pounding his chest that Ace Bailey is getting picked #2 and we are taking Dylan Harper at 3. That one came from left field and "shockingly” never happened. Then he said 2nd rounders don’t matter and I listed a bunch of them ranging from superstars, to starters to role players. How many L’s are you trying to take?

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Malcom Brogdon, Andrew Newbhard, shall I keep going?

you have a generous interpretation of the term franchise saving players. lol

brunson & jokic are the only 2 you listed. and brunson dropped to the 2nd because of his lack of size & athleticism…jokic had a 17” vertical. same things everyone is knocking broome for.

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

you have a generous interpretation of the term franchise saving players. lol

brunson & jokic are the only 2 you listed. and brunson dropped to the 2nd because of his lack of size & athleticism…jokic had a 17” vertical. same things everyone is knocking broome for.

Just because they aren’t franchise saving, doesn’t mean they don’t have value. You act like we have won 3 rings in the last decade. You need to find all the diamonds in the rough if you wanna be a proper contender. So mocking 2nd rounder picks is dumb. Justin Edwards is undrafted. Watch what he will do this year.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Mr Hunt comes in here pounding his chest that Ace Bailey is getting picked #2 and we are taking Dylan Harper at 3. That one came from left field and "shockingly” never happened. Then he said 2nd rounders don’t matter and I listed a bunch of them ranging from superstars, to starters to role players. How many L’s are you trying to take?

making it personal because you’re listing guys like nebhart as a franchise saving players. roll

Just now, mr_hunt said:

making it personal because you’re listing guys like nebhart as a franchise saving players. roll

Not personal at all. You mocked 2nd round picks and said "meh, they don’t matter”…your words so spin that how you want.

  • Author
Just now, Khani1 said:

Not personal at all. You mocked 2nd round picks and said "meh, they don’t matter”…your words so spin that how you want.

they rarely pan out. it’s a fact. maybe broome will contribute though. I hope he does.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

they rarely pan out. it’s a fact. maybe broome will contribute though. I hope he does.

I agree but doesn’t mean you still shouldn’t do due diligence and hope it works out. I have no idea about that guy, or honestly any prospects because I’m not a college guy. But I just want a damn ring lol.

10 minutes ago, Mat said:

Sounds like Thybulle

Yeah but thankfully he is better offensively than thybulle. Thybulle was pretty useless.

  • Author
Just now, Khani1 said:

I agree but doesn’t mean you still shouldn’t do due diligence and hope it works out. I have no idea about that guy, or honestly any prospects because I’m not a college guy. But I just want a damn ring lol.

I’m sure they did their due diligence on broome. That’s why they picked him. He was super productive in college so let’s hope his physicality & craftiness translates to the nba.

Anyone have some insight on the undrafted guard we selected if you watched him In college?

  • Author
3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah but thankfully he is better offensively than thybulle. Thybulle was pretty useless.

He had those dreamy dimples tho.

Our all hyped potential team:

BS

Fultz

Thybulle

Jona Bolden

Who am I missing?

  • Author
1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Our all hyped potential team:

BS

Fultz

Thybulle

Jona Bolden

Who am I missing?

edwards & bona are in the waiting room. ph34r

Just now, mr_hunt said:

edwards & bona are in the waiting room. ph34r

No way on Edwards..Bona, probably lol. He is Eddie Winslow from Family Matters.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

No way on Edwards..Bona, probably lol. He is Eddie Winslow from Family Matters.

they really need an unexpected guy like edwards to take the next step. I’d love to see him surpass oubre & earn those minutes.

13 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Our all hyped potential team:

BS

Fultz

Thybulle

Jona Bolden

Who am I missing?

TLC and Furk

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Mat said:

TLC and Furk

shayok is like a smaller KD!

25 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

He had those dreamy dimples tho.

And vlogs.

39 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Anyone have some insight on the undrafted guard we selected if you watched him In college?

Sallis was a former Gonzaga kid then transferred to Wake his last 2 years. He has one good year out of 4 shooting from 3 but good positional size.

Like the Tennessee kid, just because he comes from a program that promotes toughness and defense but probably will be back in Europe

I don't see any of them really Making a dent, maybe Sallis

45 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I’m sure they did their due diligence on broome. That’s why they picked him. He was super productive in college so let’s hope his physicality & craftiness translates to the nba.

Tyler Hansbrough didn't translate, he was better than Broome, and he won't either.

I try to think can this guy minutes in an ECF or WCF game. I can't think of guy on those four teams that played and is comparable to Broome

Masai out in Toronto after the draft. Weird

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.