Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

well thats the first time we ever got positive injury news.

ECF trip back on!

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Seeing what the potential of this lineup when it’s healthy and clicking on all cylinders. Pretty good.

I still like Paul George. Obviously not what he once was but still a nice player

Bona!!

12 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Seeing what the potential of this lineup when it’s healthy and clicking on all cylinders. Pretty good.

They fall for every trap game though.

Nick Nurse may get fired for it but truth is, it's always been that way in the been Simmons and Joel Embiid era. I think it's a culture thing that is as much on your star players as it is the head coach.

As this transitions to Maxey's team i hope that changes but he may be to nice to basically force guys to play hard. They need a big enforcer.

Maxey was voted an All Star Starter

McCain was already recalled from G league after his poor performance. Now he is doubtful for tonight’s game. I wonder if he on the trade block?

11 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

McCain was already recalled from G league after his poor performance. Now he is doubtful for tonight’s game. I wonder if he on the trade block?

Probably.

It would be a real shame if they traded him at the lowest his trade value will probably ever be. So that's what they will do.

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Probably.

It would be a real shame if they traded him at the lowest his trade value will probably ever be. So that's what they will do.

How is he is so bipolar from last year? Forget the injury, it’s gotta be mental now. He is forcing it and shooting with too quick of a release. He just needs to slow it down until he gets his rhythm back. It shouldn’t be this hard.

17 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

How is he is so bipolar from last year? Forget the injury, it’s gotta be mental now. He is forcing it and shooting with too quick of a release. He just needs to slow it down until he gets his rhythm back. It shouldn’t be this hard.

You gotta expect a great shooter drafted by the 6ers will get injured and forget how to shoot.

McCain has always been a slow starter to a season. Took him a while to get going but, once he did..... I'd imagine coming off such a lengthy injury would take even longer, but he'll round back into form before long.

54 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

McCain has always been a slow starter to a season. Took him a while to get going but, once he did..... I'd imagine coming off such a lengthy injury would take even longer, but he'll round back into form before long.

He’s played 7 more games than he did all of last year. I think all he needs to do is slow down his shot instead of rushing it to get back into form but he still shoots each 3 like there is 1 sec left on the shot clock.

Im listening to the game with noise canceling ear buds. I would have it on mute but my gf wants volume. I can’t listen to the c#nt anymore. She makes me angry now. Next year when the Sixers are better, I’m gonna pay monthly for league pass and select the away announcers.

Yves Mossi available from Pelicans. He seems like a nice young center to have to build with the young core. Bona is ok for 10-15 minutes a game but this guy could be the answer for the future. What would it cost?

15 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Yves Mossi available from Pelicans. He seems like a nice young center to have to build with the young core. Bona is ok for 10-15 minutes a game but this guy could be the answer for the future. What would it cost?

I've seen Jay Huff brought up a few times...

The "6th man” is literally weekend at Bernie’s. Give that seat to someone who actually faces the right direction.

Why do we always suck against Phoenix?

  • Author

No thanks!

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

No thanks!

F no, VJ is off the table. We aren't effing this one up too.

  • Author

y’all thought McCain would be the next Steph. we better pump our brakes a bit on vj.

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

y’all thought McCain would be the next Steph. we better pump our brakes a bit on vj.

I think VJ always had more upside than McCain. There’s a reason why McCain kind of fell. vj was always a top five player in his draft. I said it at the beginning of the year, I would be fine trading PG, McCain, whatever picks it took to get Giannis. My reasoning was if McCain panned out I don’t think he was ever going to be a star. I thought he was gonna be a solid starter in the NBA. If you believed that Joel Embiid could play like you did in previous years (which was a big unknown) that a lineup with VJ, Maxey, Embiid and Giannis is good enough to win the east. Not sure it beats Okc

That said I do not think the Bucks even before this season think that package I mentioned is good enough for them to do it. Although that clippers pick and swap is looking real good.

I dont see how trading all of the spacing from PG and VJ for Giannis is good for the team. And then Giannis and Embiid clog up the paint and restrict Maxey even more to being just a jump shooter.

I hate the Giannis fit for this team. Isnt there anyone else?

I can probably live with McCain in that deal instead of VJ.

The only reason McCain kinda fell off is because of his injuries and now he has forgotten how to shoot. 6ers will ruin him by relegating him to G league and never giving him NBA minutes. May as well trade him instead of wasting his talent.

But Giannis?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.