Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

If they can force him to sell the team that would be great

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Poopy said:

If they can force him to sell the team that would be great

Wound up reading it sounds like not a big deal based off it. Wasn’t part of the files that had to do with the big scandal. Why i took it down

10 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wound up reading it sounds like not a big deal based off it. Wasn’t part of the files that had to do with the big scandal. Why i took it down

That sucks. We are stuck with the d0uche then. He is the worst owner.

Screenshot_20260201_035136_One UI Home.jpg

Great...

Does that mean hard drugs or performance enhancing drugs?

LMAO. Basketball players are now juicing??

Or sniffing booger sugar!!

😎😎

PG25 his next number?

Oubre and Barlow start. Now it’s time for Trendon Watford time to shine off the bench.

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

PG25 his next number?

What kind of idiot is this guy?

Can the Sixers cut him? Violation of his contract?

I bet it was Adderall

Its always something with this team. Just when you start thinking they are looking pretty good. Now another gigantic disruption in their lineup.

Now if they make a trade, the new player/s will be here so many weeks getting integrated, and then, yet another shakeup when PG returns again.

Hell, by then, Embiid will be injured too.

Paul George has been suspended without pay by the NBA for 25 games for violating the league's anti-drug program. 76ers org is retarded. 🤣

Paul George worthy

May be an image of text

Maybe if Embiid takes some adderall, between him and PG giving money back we can sign a max player!

roll man, Caleb Martin was for a short time a big time depth piece on winning rosters. I was pumped when we landed him in free agency but as it goes for the 6ers, it was already too late. This is what he has become. Here he is going for a ridiculous selfish attempt at a dunk when Flagg had 49 points and is standing alone under the basket. Coulda got him 50.

May be an image of basketball and text that says 'E FULLCOURT FULL COURT rιлA6ς 32 Kyrie @KyrieIrving Tf was he doin X.com .'

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Maybe if Embiid takes some adderall, between him and PG giving money back we can sign a max player!

LOL!

Grimes And Drummond out tonight. Should be on the track block. Hope we can package them and 2nd or 2 if need be for someone decent.

Forgot about Justin Edwards. It could be time to move on if we need to match salaries although we may need him off the bench with PG out now.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Paul George worthy

May be an image of text

I love how every year the primary goal of the team is getting under the luxury tax. Worst ownership in the city.

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I bet it was Adderall

Why did PG get suspended for 25 games???

In the words of Afroman:

because I got high

because I got high

because I got high

Could you imagine what a fully healthy Embiid's career would have looked like?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because I know the freak injury is going to happen, but it's been great to see him play at an mvp level again.

Sadiq Bay would be the perfect fit but I doubt we want to use the assets for him.

Bay and Alvarado packaged would be an awesome trade!

29 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Sadiq Bay would be the perfect fit but I doubt we want to use the assets for him.

Dont mind trading Eric Gordon for him.

Bey is only 26? I feel like its been about 5 years since we were talking about wanting to trade for him last time and then he got injured or something. I pretty much forgot he existed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.