August 16Aug 16 6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:That's good because last season they had a ton of those things.
August 21Aug 21 3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:Wait...where is Embiid? I guess they wanted to practice basketball with movement?
August 21Aug 21 Not sure if true. Seeing multiple times without a big reporters name on it though...Saying Jaxson Hayes is finalizing a buyout and plans to sign with 6ers. Was a LeBron teammate.
August 21Aug 21 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:Not sure if true. Seeing multiple times without a big reporters name on it though...Saying Jaxson Hayes is finalizing a buyout and plans to sign with 6ers. Was a LeBron teammate.Didn't he just sign with the Jazz like a month or two ago?
August 21Aug 21 41 minutes ago, paco said:Didn't he just sign with the Jazz like a month or two ago?Not sure. Probably. I lean towards the rumor being fake since I haven't seen any named source yet.
August 21Aug 21 2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:Not sure. Probably. I lean towards the rumor being fake since I haven't seen any named source yet.He just signed a 2 year 12 million dollar deal with the second year being a team option
August 21Aug 21 7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:He just signed a 2 year 12 million dollar deal with the second year being a team optionWell, Id say its not happening then. Hayes isnt any good anyway so thats good.
August 21Aug 21 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:Well, Id say its not happening then. Hayes isnt any good anyway so thats good.He is kind of meh, played a lot better this past season than he has before and was great energy off the bench down the stretch but still not very good overall
Create an account or sign in to comment