EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season thru Week 9 - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Detroit's court where the Sixers play tomorrow for this tournament looks cool.

Detroit-Pistons-Court-In-Season-Tourname

Sixers when they finally have a home tournament game is a bit too red.

Sixers-In-Season-Tournament-Court-NBA-1.

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Kelce part of the TNF pregame show tonight 

Wondered why I saw him in a TikTok video in Chicago. 

1 minute ago, WentzFan11 said:

Wondered why I saw him in a TikTok video in Chicago. 

Working with Amazon in connection with his documentary which is on Amazon.

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

But move their own further away.  

Bears have 2 wins. That’s insurmountable for Panthers to catch. Panthers pick is more important. 

WOW. Anyone else see this? I can honestly say that IMO, not one of those hits, even our beloved Derek Barnett, should be roughing the passer. MAYBE the Giants player hitting Dak. The NFL is going all in on this BS roughing stuff.

I hope Kelce doesn’t wear himself out. All the stuff he does on the field plus all the media stuff he does plus the podcast plus random stuff like promoting a documentary or doing interviews for "sexiest man of the year” candidate plus 3 young kids. Im exhausted for him. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I hope Kelce doesn’t wear himself out. All the stuff he does on the field plus all the media stuff he does plus the podcast plus random stuff like promoting a documentary or doing interviews for "sexiest man of the year” candidate plus 3 young kids. Im exhausted for him. 

He's already got one foot out the door as he flirts with the various post retirement career opportunities.  

15 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It's bye week.

23 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

He's already got one foot out the door as he flirts with the various post retirement career opportunities.  

One foot out the door means that he is not completely invested as a player. That is what the expression means. I don't think that is the case. He is putting sticks in the fire so that he has options but I don't see another player on the field that has both feet as firmly planted as a player, as Kelce.

2 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

One foot out the door means that he is not completely invested as a player. That is what the expression means. I don't think that is the case. He is putting sticks in the fire so that he has options but I don't see another player on the field that has both feet as firmly planted as a player, as Kelce.

I think this is clearly his last season.  

Talking to Kelce about the Tush Push and the Bears TE makes a catch followed by half the team pushing him, no mention. 

It's strange looking at Kelce sitting next to Herbsreit and they look about the same size.  Kelce doesn't look 6'3 280 on camera. Looks like an average size guy

31 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

It's bye week.

Yea and he’s been doing all that stuff for months straight. 

33 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Carolina is starting to look like a potentially dangerous team in the NFC. 

No.  They are trash

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea and he’s been doing all that stuff for months straight. 

Has his play suffered?  Seems not.  Nothing to worry about.

17 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I think this is clearly his last season.  

Quite likely but that doesn't change that saying he has one foot out the door is a minor injustice to the level of commitment he has for his role on the team, at this time.

Given how invested I am with these two teams and the quality of play, here is where I am at with this game one half in:

youreexcited-feelthese.gif

17 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Has his play suffered?  Seems not.  Nothing to worry about.

Not worried at all. My original post was meant as a compliment. 

Archived