EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season thru Week 9 - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, the Chargers actually tied the game.  Granted it probably won't last long since their defense is trash, but hey, they at least are making it a game.  Just wish I could watch the game, it's a lot more interesting than the Cowboys vs Giants game (since it's actually competitive).  Sadly it's not available and I refuse to pay for Youtube's sport's crap.

I'm stuck watching Seattle/ Washington. It's amazing how ordinary Sam Howell looks when he's not playing the Eagles.

6 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

I'm stuck watching Seattle/ Washington. It's amazing how ordinary Sam Howell looks when he's not playing the Eagles.

You mean when the opposing defense actually covers the washington receivers instead of leaving them wide open all game, even a mediocre QB can hit a wide open receiver. 

27 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Lions are really unimpressive. 

Good story to turn around the franchise, but not a serious contender IMO.

They are winning though lmao

This Chargers Lions game is how I foresee an Eagles matchup against the Lions going. Which I don't like because it means whoever has the ball last will probably win and I dislike games like that.

1 minute ago, judunno said:

Played like Danny Devito. came up very very short 

As expected. I'm surprised the Giants kept it even that close.

Chargers tried the Tush Push 2x on the goal line today and got stuffed both times. Further proof that this play is anything but automatic. Just like every other play in the NFL, you need the right personnel and you need to be able to execute it.

Archived