EagleJoe8

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Sone guys just have bad luck I guess.

Hoping for the best here. 

23 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Sounds like Dean reinjured his foot. ESPN is reporting that he sustained a foot injury. 

Small, undersized LB and injury prone...not a good combo 

There's a reason why he fell in the draft, I can't fault Howie for taking a swing though 

Elijah.webp

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yea if only the NFL banned Brady since he won too many SBs

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I mean isn't that the whole point of the NFL to create plays that other teams can't stop and to execute at the highest level? 🤣

2 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Yea if only the NFL banned Brady since he won too many SBs

Ah....Shango, the gift that keeps on giving with his mental gymnastics on that take 🤣

32 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Sounds like Dean reinjured his foot. ESPN is reporting that he sustained a foot injury. 

Dude can't stay on the field. It's like he can't play with the NFL big boys- he is small and gets hurts all the time.

1 minute ago, EagleMatt said:

Whats up with the secondary?

I don't think anyone truly knows what's going on, but I'm beginning to learn more towards the scheme than the actual personnel 

What I do know is that this team has become to reliant on analytics and I think that may be a factor 

3 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Whats up with the secondary?

They are an embarrassment. 

I think its time to be worried about them now.

QBs are having all-pro performances against them weekly.

33 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just always feels like dumb luck with him. I think he got hurt by the Commanders in some fluky way too last year. 

Yup facemask.

53 minutes ago, Swimm said:

He sucks anyway. Defense looked better when he was out  last time with an injury. 

He led the team in tackles today genius

21 minutes ago, DevilMayRage said:

They are an embarrassment. 

I think its time to be worried about them now.

QBs are having all-pro performances against them weekly.

They were bad but i cant put all the blame on them.

We only rushed 4 the whole game and Dak usually had all day to throw or rolled out and threw. 

54 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Well at least we can say the schedule this year has been much tougher...

The situation has been much more difficult considering all of the injuries to include Jalen himself. A new OC and DC to boot. Everyone is panicking about this team going through so much adversity and a more difficult schedule year still have the same record. 

54 minutes ago, Swimm said:

Also looks like  Jalen Carter hit the rookie wall..

Hes still being doubled on every snap. Maybe hes just run out of gas. This bye week will be good for him.

Well, that game wasn’t stressful at all.  😳

Serious question-how does Bradberry go from All Pro to All No?!  Dude gave up 2 TD’s in addition to getting roasted all over the place.  At this point it’s surprising to see him make a play on the ball.

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The situation has been much more difficult considering all of the injuries to include Jalen himself. A new OC and DC to boot. Everyone is panicking about this team going through so much adversity and a more difficult schedule year still have the same record. 

Is it though? We played some pretty horrible teams like the Pats, Bucs, and Rams.

Last year to get to 8-1 we beat the Lions on the road, Steelers, Jags, and Vikes who were 13-4 last year.

I think 49ers actually have the toughest schedule this year.

4 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Hes being paid to do so

We're all paid to do our jobs. Yet people half ass it, call off for sickness, injury, etc. Have off days. 

We weirdly hold athletes to an impossible pedestal standard like they can't be humans, have flaws.

Here, you could respect that he's been playing through injury for weeks, bleeds green and leads his team to wins.

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yup, hopefully they can get healthier come playoff time 

Jurgens goedert Roby coming back would help 

Guys like Carter Davis and Blankenship that are dealing with nagging injuries  really need to try and get right over the bye and be as healthy as they can for the stretch run.

I doubt goedert is back til playoffs☹️ I'm no doctor but that looked bad and it was such a cheap dirty play, the DB basically MMA arm locked him and rolled on it, dirty stuff with sole purpose of injuring someone, dude should get suspended but the league won't do jack.

If goedert was a QB they'd ban the defender for life but whatever, F Dallas!

Archived