GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-5-23, 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

9 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

Why are Dallas Cowboy fans so happy that they lost?

Because they competed I guess? They are ignoring that we had the game in hand and tried to lose it. That’s being ignored.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

They know we are the true champions so coming close is as good as it gets for them.

12 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

I hope the Philadelphia Eagles destroy them in Dallas!

I think we will. All that talk how ”Dallas will win at home” is putting more pressure on them and I don’t think they can handle it.

6 hours ago, Infam said:

They know we are the true champions so coming close is as good as it gets for them.

I think we will. All that talk how ”Dallas will win at home” is putting more pressure on them and I don’t think they can handle it.

Have to come out of that San Fran game unscathed. That's a bad spot for the Eagles.

7 hours ago, judunno said:

Have to come out of that San Fran game unscathed. That's a bad spot for the Eagles.

Hard to say the Eagles can come out of any game without injury at this point. Pretty much sucks we will be without Goedert through the most important part of the season. They will need to figure out how to keep the passing game up without such a big weapon. Does Watkins come back and provide them with any kind of help? Does that TE they got from Denver do anything of value? Can they establish any kind of consistent run game without Jalen being able to run the zone read? There’s a lot of issues and adversity, but they went through this last season too. The offense really struggled when Goedert was out of the lineup. Something needs to change and or someone needs to step up. 

Eagles VS Cowboys was the most watched NFL Game since the Super Bowl LVII.  Over 27 Million viewers watched the NFC EAST Brawl on Fox Game of the Week.  Even better news that so many people got to see the Birds Defense shut down Dallas on the goal line.  After they messed up with all those penalties.   They were the reason Dallas couldn't score.  Give the Eagles D some credit.   They made Dallas Self Destruct on that last series. 

On 11/7/2023 at 9:16 PM, JournalistMic said:

Because they thought they were going to get crushed but wound up hanging in there

On 11/5/2023 at 7:45 PM, Next_Up said:

The OC needs to grow of pair. He gave away drives in the 4th quarter

Run for 8 on first down.

Incomplete pass on second down.

Incomplete bomb to AJ on 3rd down.

Punt on fourth down.

Drive took about 20 seconds when the only thing we needed to do was kill clock.

OC needs a F****** brain.

• 3 weeks later...

Every week we here about standard…

well, we’re seeing that standard today..

oc is trash….dc is mediocre at best

to have the talent we have…

playcalling is the reason for this loss…

refs allowing the pi for them but not for us…

Archived