GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Seattle Seahawks, 12-18-23, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll say this… Buffalo fired their OC and it worked for them. If we can bring in the right guy then this offense could be fixed.

Bradberry is worse than Jobe, Scott, Ricks or Ringo, absolutely awful the entire second half, he couldn't cover my grandma, the one time he managed to maintain coverage was PI.

The offense had 3 drives where it went great, the false start on the second one is the sort of BS call we've been getting since the QB sneak ****ing started, how the f can you false start before everyone is even properly set. The rest of the game was stuttering crap, again we were moving the chains and chewing clock and again we go for a bomb and miss it when dink and dunk is working just fine.

Quez Watkins letting the defender catch his f'king ball uncontested again (although I will say the defenders contact on him as the ball was in the air looked pretty much the same as the Metcalf PI's that got called on us twice).

Neither side of the ball were good enough but the secondary is the worst we've put on the field in a long time, they tackle as badly as anything I've ever seen in an Eagles jersey, never mind YAC, Walker was getting yards after tackle it was abysmal throughout.

35 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

To prevent a first round exit.

35 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

To prevent a first round exit.

Who cares at this point? This team ain't winning crap. Can't beat frickin drew lock

All these teams are going to attack us the same way now.

On the edges since our LBs are slow and no one can tackle.

And just throw at whoever Bradberry is covering.

38 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

How did shaq leonard look? I didn't notice him at all.

We gave up a bit less over the middle for me, but how much of that is Leonard and how much of that is playing Drew Lock is a big question, the middle of the field closed a bit so the defense lubed up and bent over around the edge and late game on the outside instead.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Mark my words I will not be watching another game unless it’s a 1pm EST game. So next week is already out.

Well next week is out because it’s 9:30pm on Christmas Day and I can’t confirm I won’t be drunk by that time. Being drunk might help watch this team.

6 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

The safety was just waiting back there. It had little to no chance of a good outcome and lost the game because of it. We needed 25 yards for a FG and two timeouts. 

Jalen has been doing this all season. I can remember at least a half dozen time when we needed a few yards or to burn clock and Jalen throws deep to AJ. It worked once in the Washington game when we only needed a FG and to kill clock. Other than that it has just been one of those stupid things this team does pretty regularly.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No I’m deadly serious I’m not watching another game unless it’s 6pm GMT. No chance am I wasting my time.

It'll be alright.  It seems like you go through this phase every year.  

7 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

Well next week is out because it’s 9:30pm on Christmas Day and I can’t confirm I won’t be drunk by that time. Being drunk might help watch this team.

Yeah I’m not going to bother. That’s a game they should win but probably won’t win. 

5 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

It'll be alright.  It seems like you go through this phase every year.  

Ok if you say so. I guarantee you that I will not be watching this team of losers next week against the NYG. A must win game that they will no doubt find a way to lose.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok if you say so. I guarantee you that I will not be watching this team of losers next week against the NYG. A must win game that they will no doubt find a way to lose.

Now, that's the guy I remember!  Hang in there.  The life of an Eagles fan is hard. Taking a break may be good for you.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Now, that's the guy I remember!  Hang in there.  The life of an Eagles fan is hard. Taking a break may be good for you.

I’m going to enjoy a weekend of not watching the walks Eagles. I’ll watch other games but not the Eagles. I’ll probably not bother the following week either. This team just isn’t fun and is becoming rather unlikeable.

I knew it might not end well when our offense couldn't even keep possession until the end of the half. This team is no longer in control of its own destiny. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ThinkGreen said:

I knew it might not end well when our offense couldn't even keep possession until the end of the half. This team is no longer in control of its own destiny. 

spacer.png

This team is going nowhere. Anyone who thinks this team is about to win 3 straight is sadly deluding themselves. This team is going to have a tough task to win 2 and in fact I think it is far more likely they only 1 more game this entire year (and that includes the playoffs).

I will not be suprised if this football team finds a way to loose the next 3.

Self Inflicted wounds

Stupid play calling

turnovers

predictable offense

Bad defense 

the list is just so long. I cant believe this team has 10 wins.

2 minutes ago, EagleFan85 said:

I will not be suprised if this football team finds a way to loose the next 3.

Self Inflicted wounds

Stupid play calling

turnovers

predictable offense

Bad defense 

the list is just so long. I cant believe this team has 10 wins.

This team right now is not much better than NY. They are better, they are more talented but right now the gap isn’t much. They were better and more talented than Seattle last night but they found a way to lose. This season is going down in flames before our eyes and I don’t think this group and the coaches can stop that.

Bradberry gave up two catches to Metcalf and the game winner on the same drive. If I were the opponent, I'd throw at him all day too. He's done. Wasn't good at the Giants. Had a good year or two and is back to not being good. He's a guaranteed DPI or a catch.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Bradberry gave up two catches to Metcalf and the game winner on the same drive. If I were the opponent, I'd throw at him all day too. He's done. Wasn't good at the Giants. Had a good year or two and is back to not being good. He's a guaranteed DPI or a catch.

He is yeah you are right. At this point they have to play him because Slay is out but when he’s back they need to play Ringo. This now is more about building for next year so give one of the younger guys a chance. It also sends a message because at the moment the message is crap play is acceptable.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This team right now is not much better than NY. They are better, they are more talented but right now the gap isn’t much. They were better and more talented than Seattle last night but they found a way to lose. This season is going down in flames before our eyes and I don’t think this group and the coaches can stop that.

They are a poorly coached football team. 

Our head coach is a ra ra anylitics guy thhat should be little more than a consultant to an offensive coach. Our OC cant call an offense to save his life and our players are now pretty much playing hero ball weekly.

There I said it. Nick is the biggest problem on this team. That problem has bleed through all season and is finially costing us games. 

Earlier in the season the players were overcoming the coaching issues. The last three weeks they have not been able to and last night was like the culmination of it all. 

1 minute ago, EagleFan85 said:

Earlier in the season the players were overcoming the coaching issues. The last three weeks they have not been able to and last night was like the culmination of it all. 

They were overcoming them because they were able to execute at the right moment and the opponent was missing at the right moment for us. Chiefs should have beat us. Buffalo should have beat us. Dallas and Washington should have beaten us.

Now I know the team deserves credit for grinding out the results and finding a way. And if the last 3 weeks were better in terms of performance then maybe we are having a different conversation. The sad and hard reality is this team has not been good all year and now things are going against us.

Won games by the skin of their teeth. Caught up. But now, can they beat the Giants? Jets and Giants fans, ask them how they feel and perhaps the Pats. 

Archived