GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Seattle Seahawks, 12-18-23, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

5 hours ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

defense was way better than the offense last night. if you hold the opposing team to under 21 points, you should win that game. the problem is this offense and the lack of cohesive play calling. Hurts also is not seeing the field and is consistently missing open receivers. 

100% I don't think anyone expects this defense to hold a team under 21 points. If you expect the Eagles to win you should assume the offense is going to need to score at least 21 points.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VeeMak said:

Do we have a QB on the roster with the IQ to run a sophisticated offense?

I'm not in practice with the guy. I have no idea. They should have figured that out before giving him hundreds of millions of dollars. 

17 hours ago, SB52 said:

Was anyone else watching the ManningCast? When they asked Christian McCaffrey what would happen/how would the Eagles score he called the exact play 3 or 4 times in a row.

True, and if Hurts went left like CMC predicted, Hurts would've gotten decent yardage, instead he went right and basically got stuffed. 

3 hours ago, Cappeeler said:

Those things he should already know.at this point in the NFL. Nothing is going to help him. His Bad decision making is only getting worse sadly.

I’d agree to an extent. A good QB coach can definitely help the basics, see Josh Allen. I just wish Nick wasn’t so much as a players coach because it’s the exact thing as when Pederson was here. 

20 hours ago, Cappeeler said:

Those things he should already know.at this point in the NFL. Nothing is going to help him. His Bad decision making is only getting worse sadly.

The guys that can scramble rely on it too often. Sometimes throwing the ball away is better than running for 4 yards and taking a heavy hit. 

On 12/20/2023 at 5:00 AM, Cappeeler said:

Nowadays the NFL is not the place to learn how to play QB. The game is to advanced for that it appears 🙄

LOL

Most QBs aren't playing their best football until maybe their 7th, 8th, or even 9th seasons. Fans just can't stand the patience required and would rather start a new cycle with some other guy prematurely time after time after time...

Archived