Official Coaching Changes: DC Fangio; OC Kellen Moore, Clint Hurtt DL Coach

time2rock

6 minutes ago, time2rock said:

IMG_4752.jpeg

How embarrassing the crap show this is about to be. Get rid of Siri already! He sucked up, lied, and weaseled his way back while putting the blame on his coordinators. Yeah they were bad but who's system was it? Siri can't even call his own system but that snake is back again being a glorified cheerleader with a HC title. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Why are the players and coaches surprised, he was terrible along with the Defensive coordinators, everyone knew this was coming. If things are bad next year everything will get blown up again.

• Like 2

The coaching staff members that are upset about sorry a_s_s  play caling/OC Johnson getting fired.... FIRE THEM too! 🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

The coaching staff members that are upset about sorry a_s_s  play caling/OC Johnson getting fired.... FIRE THEM too! 🤣

Lol, my thoughts exactly. If you are upset about that you can go take a hike right along with him. He absolutely sucked at his job and made one of the most talented offenses in the league look mediocre.

Also while I think Sirianni should have been fired I am already getting sick of this lazy BS narrative a bunch of fans and media members are putting out there that the coordinators were scape goated. It's like people didn't even watch the season. Dessai/Patricia and Johnson were horrendous at their jobs and were a MAJOR reason for why the team wasn't as good this season and then collapsed at the end. Making them out to be victims is laughable and pathetic.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Lol, my thoughts exactly. If you are upset about that you can go take a hike right along with him. He absolutely sucked at his job and made one of the most talented offenses in the league look mediocre.

Also while I think Sirianni should have been fired I am already getting sick of this lazy BS narrative a bunch of fans and media members are putting out there that the coordinators were scape goated. It's like people didn't even watch the season. Dessai/Patricia and Johnson were horrendous at their jobs and were a MAJOR reason for why the team wasn't as good this season and then collapsed at the end. Making them out to be victims is laughable and pathetic.

I don’t disagree with any of that but there could be more to the overall dysfunction than just the coordinators not doing their jobs well.  This could (and likely does) indicate that Sirianni was not an effective leader (of the coaching staff).  Not being able to offer any solutions to fix what was going wrong over those last 7 games and pretty much being just a spectator watching this thing go off the tracks like that obviously questions his leadership abilities.  I’m sure the players aren’t stupid … they’re seeing all this unfold and Sirianni having no answers … any wonder why they seemed to quit?  So it would seem he isn’t a good leader of the players either.  He better start adding extra fertilizer when watering the plants before those roots die completely.  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Oh I'm sure they'll be gone as well. They're probably upset knowing their next but just won't be in the headlines. Stout ain't going nowhere unless he chooses to buy everyone else on the staff and get to stepping!

• Haha 1

They're really taking their sweet time on this search, huh? No sense of urgency at all....

Boo friggin' hoo.  Any staff member who doesn't like BJ's dismissal is welcome to join him on the unemployment line.

image.thumb.png.7685de315689c92c8df5d994a88ae6b5.png

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Yeah what other team has 2 number 1 receivers, a top 10 TE, and a Pro Bowl RB? We should have been scoring 30 points a game like the Niners were. Its inexcusable.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Yeah what other team has 2 number 1 receivers, a top 10 TE, and a Pro Bowl RB? We should have been scoring 30 points a game like the Niners were. Its inexcusable.

Yep. He took over the exact same offensive talent and scheme that Steichen had with an upgrade at RB and turned them from a league dominating unit to mediocre at best. Even when they were winning games it was a constant struggle to get the offensive operating at a high level and his play calling was horrendous and predictable. Other people deserve but there is only one major factor that changed from the prior year when the offense was unstoppable and it was Johnson. Good riddance to him and anyone upset that he got fired.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heavywchamp said:

How embarrassing the crap show this is about to be. Get rid of Siri already! He sucked up, lied, and weaseled his way back while putting the blame on his coordinators. Yeah they were bad but who's system was it? Siri can't even call his own system but that snake is back again being a glorified cheerleader with a HC title. 

What a weasel. Siri if not killed careers of his coordinators..certainly came close to it. Who in their right mind would want to be working with this guy?!?

I read through a list of potential coordinates for the Eagles through multiple articles...and it is like a list of Scrubs and rejects.

Interview questions for the coordinator. "#1 Are you willing to fall on the sword on day 1?"

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

This is your crap show Lurie

Yep total crap show that won a SB in 2018, has three straight playoff appearances, and made it to another SB and in 2023. Bunch of drama queens around here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

What a weasel. Siri if not killed careers of his coordinators..certainly came close to it. Who in their right mind would want to be working with this guy?!?

I read through a list of potential coordinates for the Eagles through multiple articles...and it is like a list of Scrubs and rejects.

Interview questions for the coordinator. "#1 Are you willing to fall on the sword on day 1?"

LMAO, they killed their own careers by being **** at their jobs. Let me guess, every time you do something wrong in life it's everyone elses's fault. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Yep total crap show that won a SB in 2018, has three straight playoff appearances, and made it to another SB and in 2023. Bunch of drama queens around here.

What team did Lorie coach?

What position did Laurie play on the field?

None?

Then Maybe he should stick to writing checks! instead of drafting and management.

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

LMAO, they killed their own careers by being **** at their jobs. Let me guess, every time you do something wrong in life it's everyone elses's fault. 

Who appointed them to their positions? Me? Not really

Just now, Traveler Vic said:

What team did Lorie coach?

What position did Laurie play on the field?

None?

Then Maybe he should stick to writing checks! instead of drifting and management.

So Lurie (who the F is LAURIE) gets no credit for the massive success they have had in recent years and throughout his 30 year tenure as owner, but is at the same time responsible for the organization being a crap show because they had a terrible collapse to end one season. Beat it 🙄

2 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

Who appointed them to their positions? Me? Not really

The F are you even talking about 🤣

8 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Whoever the DC is will want his own staff. 

The OC is gone too. Lots of change expected to simply come together in just one season.

3 hours ago, Procus said:

Boo friggin' hoo.  Any staff member who doesn't like BJ's dismissal is welcome to join him on the unemployment line.

image.thumb.png.7685de315689c92c8df5d994a88ae6b5.png

This is why it’s better to just start over. Sirianni will end up a stranger in his own staff. We have seen this all play out before. Doug’s last season was very similar. I’d be shocked Sirianni makes it another season after this one. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

That position already holds too much power, then we have a FO that just enables them to become a pain in the ass.  In both cases, Howie thought he was the smartest guy in the draft getting them and then he let them both take over with cap controlling contracts.  I hate that the NFL doumps so much cash into these unproven players.   

Only extremely special quarterbacks should be paid. Nothing kills a cap and the ability to sign players faster than giving big money to a mediocre quarterback. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

It's more problematic that they aren't really hired by the HC.  That's a massive "who do I work for" circle jerk that no one enjoys.  If they don't want Sirianni to run the show (and he probably can't), they should just move on from him and hire someone who can....if either of them can stand that type of personality.   Geez.  What a mess.

One has to wonder if any of these coordinators will view Sirianni as their boss or just the guy who’s job they want to take when he gets fired. Everyone wants veteran coordinators, but how can any veteran coordinator come in here and take a guy they believe they’re better than seriously? This feels like a wasted upcoming season that will be followed up by another season of retooling. Sirianni is basically still the HC of the Eagles because he lacked the backbone to stand up for himself like Doug did. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Procus said:

image.thumb.png.e333a989739b2ee577ecdb7b134ff139.png

So that would be moving to even more of spread offence, and forcing Hurts to make quick decisions?

He does use a lot of shallow crosses and middle of the field

5 hours ago, T-1000 said:

Bunch of Lurie wives on here like it's a 76ers forum a few years back.

The drama also seems to be on the staff. If true Lurie owns that crap show. He kept Nick. All that BS you just posted has nothing to do with unhappy staff members. But you got to flip out like a crazy woman. 

• Like 2