Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

24 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Yes, there was a mistake on how the thread was started. 

My screen is all black....used to be white.   How about you guys?

20 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

It had like 90k replies

What was it, like 3500 pages?

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Idk...I thought it was more a shot at the media.   Like wtf are you talking about type of stuff.

So, Hurts is a yes man then. No opinions,no responsibility. Those make weak leaders

Mine is white,you can set that somewhere

No, still the same for me. 

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

So, Hurts is a yes man then. No opinions,no responsibility. Those make weak leaders

I think the players are exhausted from the media stirring up stuff....Cox was hilarious with his response. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Top upper right "Change Mode"

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Is your phone in dark or night time mode?

Right on the page at the top use "Change mode"

1 minute ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Is your phone in dark or night time mode?

All good now

• Like 2

@GreenbleedinNC They probably thought you had "New" instead of "News" in the topic title cause it's new LMAO

4 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

What was it, like 3500 pages?

That's alot of BS  HAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

Right on the page at the top use "Change mode"

Thanks...got it set up...back to white and comes on page 2 automatically now.    The last page ....always went to page 93 for me... then I had to jump ahead.   All good  ...here is to another 4000 pages...with a Superbowl somewhere in there

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EaglesTD123 said:

@GreenbleedinNC They probably thought you had "New" instead of "News" in the topic title cause it's new LMAO

I had NEWS the first time and they had it pinned before I effed up and deleted myself LOL,so then I used "NEW" instead of news on the re-do

• Haha 1

Thanks...got it set up...back to white and comes on page 2 automatically now.    The last page ....always went to page 93 for me... then I had to jump ahead.   All good  ...here is to another 4000 pages...with a Superbowl somewhere in there

Amen to that

• Like 1

I had NEWS the first time and they had it pinned before I effed up and deleted myself LOL,so then I used "NEW" instead of news on the re-do

So I messaged VABeach Eagle and asked him to pin this one

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Yeah I have to do the jump on my favs menu,but it's only 1 click,nothing that kills me to do. I hope the others can find us

7 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I think the players are exhausted from the media stirring up stuff....Cox was hilarious with his response. 

So I guess we can assume Siri is staying? 

Joe now requires an Icon "shift" There is no more "change" it's all "shifts" now

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So I guess we can assume Siri is staying? 

Was always my assumption.    Remember...he is a yes man ...a puppet.   But all of a sudden all the bad things on offense he takes responsibility for... and it was 100% his call with Patricia switch?

So is he a puppet...or a dictator?

I think puppet... I think Lurie/ Howie make more calls than we think... obviously roster...but also " coaches " and I believe they want to pass the ball more than we should. 

Keeping the puppet in place is common sense.   Or do we think they are letting a coach handle all those details himself...but wouldn't let Doug do it?

But they are going to fire the puppet...and Belicheck, Vrabel or Carroll are going to come here and be told what to do.... lol.      Or the alternative...Lurie/ Howie going to let a coach do everything... come on.  

• Like 2

The meeting between Lurie and Siri.... 

Lurie:  Nick this is what we are going to do

Nick: OK boss.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Also we should keep AJ if possible IMO

Trading AJ Brown before June 1 creates $28 mil of negative cap space.    Let's move on from ideas like that.   Better chance Patrick Queen gets traded tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Was always my assumption.    Remember...he is a yes man ...a puppet.   But all of a sudden all the bad things on offense he takes responsibility for... and it was 100% his call with Patricia switch?

So is he a puppet...or a dictator?

I think puppet... I think Lurie/ Howie make more calls than we think... obviously roster...but also " coaches " and I believe they want to pass the ball more than we should. 

Keeping the puppet in place is common sense.   Or do we think they are letting a coach handle all those details himself...but wouldn't let Doug do it?

But they are going to fire the puppet...and Belicheck, Vrabel or Carroll are going to come here and be told what to do.... lol.      Or the alternative...Lurie/ Howie going to let a coach do everything... come on.  

Great point. But Hurts seems like a yes man also, Not good leaders in my experience.l I found it interesting that in the article they also saw Hurts regression