Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

10 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

The meeting between Lurie and Siri.... 

Lurie:  Nick this is what we are going to do

Nick: OK boss.

Nick and Howie are "searching for coaches together"

5 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Trading AJ Brown before June 1 creates $28 mil of negative cap space.    Let's move on from ideas like that.   Better chance Patrick Queen gets traded tomorrow. 

Just the messenger. I saw the article and posted it

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Great point. But Hurts seems like a yes man also, Not good leaders in my experience.l I found it interesting that in the article they also saw Hurts regression

The yes men won in 2022... if they get the roster back up a level... I'm sure Lurie/ Howie think the yes men can win again.    Otherwise, they gotta find another yes man.     That's not Vrabel, Belicheck or Carroll.  

But I'm the clown because I pointed out the obvious.    40 pages of everyone trying to convince me 2023 sucked ... Like it wasn't obvious.   They aren't going to fire a puppet who did everything they wanted... obviously they are going to tell the puppet to change things...ie new coaches or whatever.   But the puppet stays.   " but Joe...collapse...etc.  

But everyone...Doug wins a SB and they don't let him make decisions...why do you think 2023 was all Siri decisions?   

19 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Was always my assumption.    Remember...he is a yes man ...a puppet.   But all of a sudden all the bad things on offense he takes responsibility for... and it was 100% his call with Patricia switch?

So is he a puppet...or a dictator?

I think puppet... I think Lurie/ Howie make more calls than we think... obviously roster...but also " coaches " and I believe they want to pass the ball more than we should. 

Keeping the puppet in place is common sense.   Or do we think they are letting a coach handle all those details himself...but wouldn't let Doug do it?

But they are going to fire the puppet...and Belicheck, Vrabel or Carroll are going to come here and be told what to do.... lol.      Or the alternative...Lurie/ Howie going to let a coach do everything... come on.  

If Siri was changing the play calls(alot) then maybe is WAS on him. Or you don't trust your OC. Or both

46 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Idk...I thought it was more a shot at the media.   Like wtf are you talking about type of stuff.

I saw it like the first time they asked him he deliberately dodged a real answer. So this time when pressed that’s how he covered things up. After realizing his power he posess. If he came out and said coaches lost the team….those guys would be out of a job no questions. He only mentioned two coaches to defend. Siri and Johnson. But the stale O can’t just run it back like that again for sure.  Jalen doesn’t want to fire his long time family friend.

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Nick and Howie are "searching for coaches together"

Nick is along for the ride....yes sir Mr Roseman.    Come on ... " fire Siri"  lol.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

The yes men won in 2022... if they get the roster back up a level... I'm sure Lurie/ Howie think the yes men can win again.    Otherwise, they gotta find another yes man.     That's not Vrabel, Belicheck or Carroll.  

But I'm the clown because I pointed out the obvious.    40 pages of everyone trying to convince me 2023 sucked ... Like it wasn't obvious.   They aren't going to fire a puppet who did everything they wanted... obviously they are going to tell the puppet to change things...ie new coaches or whatever.   But the puppet stays.   " but Joe...collapse...etc.  

But everyone...Doug wins a SB and they don't let him make decisions...why do you think 2023 was all Siri decisions?   

IDK very muddled as to who was making calls,who was changing them or even if Howie/Lurie was calling downstairs himself. Too many irons in the fire

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

If Siri was changing the play calls(alot) then maybe is WAS on him. Or you don't trust your OC. Or both

All coming from above....or why wouldn't they let Doug " dude that just won you the Superbowl " make all those calls?

49 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

My screen is all black....used to be white.   How about you guys?

Up top you can change backgrounds

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

IDK very muddled as to who was making calls,who was changing them or even if Howie/Lurie was calling downstairs himself. Too many irons in the fire

Again... Doug was not allowed to do things....why would anyone think they let Siri make these calls?

Just now, joemas6 said:

All coming from above....or why wouldn't they let Doug " dude that just won you the Superbowl " make all those calls?

IDK Ped doing well rebuilding the Jags. I have no clue what power he has there

Hurts regressed also,no one calls that but Hurts

Again... Doug was not allowed to do things....why would anyone think they let Siri make these calls?

IDK Ped and Foles did the Philly Special and that play will go down in history. That was done on the sideline

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

IDK Ped doing well rebuilding the Jags. I have no clue what power he has there

Doesn’t matter what power he has there...I'm talking about what they wouldn't let him do here.... as why it's just idiotic to think Siri gas that power. 

10-10 in Baltimore. Good game.Lowering scoring that I thought

IDK Ped and Foles did the Philly Special and that play will go down in history. That was done on the sideline

Who picked Doug's DC?

Just now, joemas6 said:

Doesn’t matter what power he has there...I'm talking about what they wouldn't let him do here.... as why it's just idiotic to think Siri gas that power. 

No clue what power Ped had,before all the BS began

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Who picked Doug's DC?

Did Howie make the calls in the SB's(both the W and the L)

No clue what power Ped had,before all the BS began

Here is a clue....Doug had zero power.  That's why he left.  Siri doesn't have it either.

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Did Howie make the calls in the SB?

You are missing the big picture.  

7 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

That’s why the whole thing should be blown up. Start up top and move on from Rosie. Offense and defense are starting fresh anyway… so clean all the failed coaches and GM out the door. Put together a group that can bring home the parade this time in the next three seasons.

Here is a clue....Doug had zero power.  That's why he left.  Siri doesn't have it either.

Then both are scapegoats for Howies calls

Just now, joemas6 said:

Yep…but I’m not going round and round trying to point out what anybody paying enough attention about how this franchise is run should easily understand about the dynamics at play.

The PS was a call made on the sideline. I don't see Siri having that kind of freedom

Then both are scapegoats for Howies calls

Pedey was in the way of upstaging Rosie’s glory. Got a statue built. But Rosie balked supposedly at Press Taylor being his OC.