hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

1 minute ago, jwill2420 said:

Solid RB2 with my 4th round pick? I’ll take it. 

I have 3 guys ahead of him and arguably conner ahead of him on your squad

image.png.2a9dae4f2204e16d8a1f7da6045a94ae.png

7 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

i have no idea how he wasn't the first player picked in round 4. :wacko:   

9 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

As long as that took, and I saw you go into the thread a couple different times, I was wondering if you were gonna over think it and do me a huge favor.

6 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I have 3 guys ahead of him and arguably conner ahead of him on your squad

image.png.2a9dae4f2204e16d8a1f7da6045a94ae.png

your list stinks. 

once etienne got hurt & was ruled out for the season, robinson vaulted into the top 15-20 for rb's. 

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i have no idea how he wasn't the first player picked in round 4. :wacko:   

With the wealth of WR's and RB's @Iggles25 already had with Cleveland, Chargers and Denver, QB was the right pick for him.  Has Herbert which is good, Baker, never know what you are going to get from week to week, and a combo of Bridgewater and Lock, and Denver could make the QB switch at any time, and even go back to Teddy B.  I think Lawrence was the right pick for his squad.

Plus, Carlos Hyde always seems to eat into a starters work load no matter what team he plays for.

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

your list stinks. 

once etienne got hurt & was ruled out for the season, robinson vaulted into the top 15-20 for rb's. 

i have no idea who either of those dudes or situations are :lol: 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

your list stinks. 

170pts to 241pts is now the expectation for him when i re-run the spreadsheet off his revised projected stats... lol 

• Haha 1

so @mr_hunt, based on your rules for who we can and can't have on our until the Monday night completion of Week 1... you're saying I can't draft Tim Tebow in the 4th round? 

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

so @mr_hunt, based on your rules for who we can and can't have on our until the Monday night completion of Week 1... you're saying I can't draft Tim Tebow in the 4th round? 

you can draft wong if you want...as long as he's not on the roster of one of the nfl teams that was drafted in rounds 1-3.

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

you can draft wong if you want...as long as he's not on the roster of one of the nfl teams that was drafted in rounds 1-3.

I need Jesus on my side!

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i disagree.  rb is always the right pick in fantasy football. 

Was torn between Robinson and Lawrence. Thought my squad was weaker at QB than at RB. It's a risk, but if Lawrence has a Justin Herbert type of season, I'm okay with it.

Plus I stink at this. We have established that 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Was torn between Robinson and Lawrence. Thought my squad was weaker at QB than at RB. It's a risk, but if Lawrence has a Justin Herbert type of season, I'm okay with it.

you're doing fine. we mostly make fun of & insult each other on here....then it turns into a regular league after week 1. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

dont feel bad, most of them stink at this too. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

your list stinks. 

Exactly. Don’t expect much offense from Jax this season. It’s a rookie QB with average WRs. Robinson is gonna be forced to be a work horse back. 

Carlos Hyde will take some carries but he’s cooked by now. 

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

As long as that took, and I saw you go into the thread a couple different times, I was wondering if you were gonna over think it and do me a huge favor.

Almost did 😂. I’m weak at QB2 and was considering Deshaun Watson so I had to make sure he wasn’t an option as I wasn’t caught up with his legal situation. After reading I was comfortable taking Robinson. 

4 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Almost did 😂. I’m weak at QB2 and was considering Deshaun Watson so I had to make sure he wasn’t an option as I wasn’t caught up with his legal situation. After reading I was comfortable taking Robinson. 

Still time to change your pick 

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

your list stinks. 

i looked at couple different sites for depth chart info. i did not see one mention of etienne being out for the year. 😆

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i looked at couple different sites for depth chart info. i did not see one mention of etienne being out for the year. 😆

I remember maybe 15 years -20 years ago Lis Franc injuries was 6-8 weeks. Now it’s season Enders. 

Can we start building our rosters now?

We just claim players from our drafted teams, correct?

3 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Correct.  Remember, if you have a player on your team now, and they are traded, released etc before week 1, you have to drop that player.  Going into week 1, you can only have players on the active roster of the team you drafted.

18 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Wait until tomorrow & add them as free agents. 

• Like 1

Are we having all unclaimed players hit waivers at the deadline for adding them or are we back to the Oklahoma Land Rush at 9pm on a certain night?

• Haha 1