hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

Gotta know since others are asking...where did you all have Browns and Chargers ranked?

Will let me know how hungover I was on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Gotta know since others are asking...where did you all have Browns and Chargers ranked?

Will let me know how hungover I was on Tuesday.

Browns 18 chargers 11

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

Browns 18 chargers 11

Okay so reaching but not terrible.

Good to know.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@mr_hunt can I change my pick if @jwill2420 is good with it and has not made a pick ??  Was on mobile and my bye week info was incorrect.

To late.  Never mind.  If someone wants to trade for the Broncos let me know.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

To late.  Never mind.  If someone wants to trade for the Broncos let me know.

It’s fine with me if everyone else is cool with it. @mr_hunt @Alpha_TATEr

Chargers are all dependent on Herbert. I had him as a QB1 I ranked them similarly to the Cards. Browns have two elite RB's and meh

• Like 1

I'd like to make something very clear.  I've know @Agent23 for a long time on these boards.  We go back and forth but it's all in good fun.  From my end anyway.  I take jabs at him for his long ass posts and his ultra seriousness in a no money fantasy league.  But I like the guy.  He's like that air blade of wind when you walk into the grocery store.  Mildly annoying but is @probably serving some purpose.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Redden said:

@Agent23   He's like that air blade of wind when you walk into the grocery store.  Mildly annoying but is @probably serving some purpose.

Purpose of giving us all COVID? 😷

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Redden said:

I'd like to make something very clear.  I've know @Agent23 for a long time on these boards.  We go back and forth but it's all in good fun.  From my end anyway.  I take jabs at him for his long ass posts and his ultra seriousness in a no money fantasy league.  But I like the guy.  He's like that air blade of wind when you walk into the grocery store.  Mildly annoying but is @probably serving some purpose.

I still have to give you sheet for costing me a championship in the WU league up until that leagues season official gets under way and last year can be fully put to rest :ph34r: 

10 hours ago, downundermike said:

@mr_hunt can I change my pick if @jwill2420 is good with it and has not made a pick ??  Was on mobile and my bye week info was incorrect.

10 hours ago, jwill2420 said:

It’s fine with me if everyone else is cool with it. @mr_hunt @Alpha_TATEr

did you guys change picks or not?  

nm...just saw it. 

downundah picks the dolphins. broncos are still available. 

5 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

So who's left, Broncos, Jaguars...who am I missing?

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Texans

@Iggles25  so you'll be drafting 1 of those teams and then a player (including DEF) from one of the 2 undrafted teams. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

this might be the first year the jets were drafted in this league. :lol:  

WR"s are not bad if Corey Davis comes to play, and I really like Michael Carter.  Carter would have been my target in round 4 if the Jets were not drafted.

So far, based on my sheet, both teams taking a 4th round player grabbed someone that should be in their starting lineup. Not bad. @Redden lucked out getting a stud with the final pick last year and I can only hope to find myself as fortunate. 

• Like 1