Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

In all honesty, I really think they only cast braindead liberals on a show like this, and so they were all super-impressed by Taylor's insanely retarded speech about righting the wrongs of the past and giving her the win. I honestly thought the jury would laugh at the absurdity of what she was saying, but when the camera panned over them, you could tell they were all impressed. She got completely backpacked to the end almost as bad as Big D and Azah last year. Pretty wild. 

I was annoyed and fast forwarded after the Taylor vote was announced. Who won America's favorite?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

They said it was impressive that she always talked her way off the block and ended up in a stronger position. Complete BS. Its almost like they didnt see the season play out. 

It almost seems like CBS had a hand picked "black woman" narrative to fulfill and told them who they had to vote for.

I dont think anyone could have used their brain and come to the conclusion that she deserved to win, especially against Monte.

Lmao she was put up there so many times because so many people literally didn't care if she had to go home or not as a pawn if their plan failed. 

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

In all honesty, I really think they only cast braindead liberals on a show like this, and so they were all super-impressed by Taylor's insanely retarded speech about righting the wrongs of the past and giving her the win. I honestly thought the jury would laugh at the absurdity of what she was saying, but when the camera panned over them, you could tell they were all impressed. She got completely backpacked to the end almost as bad as Big D and Azah last year. Pretty wild. 

I was annoyed and fast forwarded after the Taylor vote was announced. Who won America's favorite?

LMAO, you're in for a treat

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Guess......

Taylor. :roll:

The one tiny bit of enjoyment I got from the night was that Kyle was in top 3 of America's vote. I think he needed to hear some love after how badly they portrayed him, and then he was still locked away from the outside world for a few weeks after. He looked to appreciative to hear that he had that many votes. That had to be such a huge relief for him to hear he wasnt going to be a black sheep in society when he goes home.

46 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Lmao she was put up there so many times because so many people literally didn't care if she had to go home or not as a pawn if their plan failed. 

LMAO, you're in for a treat

45 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Guess......

Taylor. :roll:

image.gif.391ba64951045a67402c51d74709c43f.gif

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

They said it was impressive that she always talked her way off the block and ended up in a stronger position. Complete BS. Its almost like they didnt see the season play out. 

It almost seems like CBS had a hand picked "black woman" narrative to fulfill and told them who they had to vote for.

I dont think anyone could have used their brain and come to the conclusion that she deserved to win, especially against Monte.

You guys are missing one big point. This isn't SURVIVOR where the biggest gorilla always wins. 

What's fair about a "hang on by your fingertips" comp where men always have the advantage? 
Or should only manly women like Nicole be allowed to compete?

Taylor won by using her brain, which proved more potent than Monte's muscles. Her knock-out blow was when she made
the final joking remark about she took out everyone who sat on the block next to her and addressed it pointedly at Monte.

I do agree that it's annoying that BB has rigged the last few seasons to suit Hollywood's woke agenda.
If they do it next year it'll probably be trans ppl which will be unwatchable.

I disagree that Taylor was a racist. If she was, then so was Monte, who was even harsher in his criticism of Kyle.
As was Terrance, and Brittney and Michael. In fact, Taylor was the least critical of him.

She simply played brilliantly with what she had to play with. Yes, she took advantage of the women's liberal sympathies
as well as the black unity in the house (which they denied but was apparent.) She would have been dead meat if she didn't.

And if Monte hadn't betrayed his final two - and then stumbled clumsily in trying to explain it away - he'd be 675k richer today.

8 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

You guys are missing one big point. This isn't SURVIVOR where the biggest gorilla always wins. 

What's fair about a "hang on by your fingertips" comp where men always have the advantage? 
Or should only manly women like Nicole be allowed to compete?

Taylor won by using her brain, which proved more potent than Monte's muscles. Her knock-out blow was when she made
the final joking remark about she took out everyone who sat on the block next to her and addressed it pointedly at Monte.

I do agree that it's annoying that BB has rigged the last few seasons to suit Hollywood's woke agenda.
If they do it next year it'll probably be trans ppl which will be unwatchable.

I disagree that Taylor was a racist. If she was, then so was Monte, who was even harsher in his criticism of Kyle.
As was Terrance, and Brittney and Michael. In fact, Taylor was the least critical of him.

She simply played brilliantly with what she had to play with. Yes, she took advantage of the women's liberal sympathies
as well as the black unity in the house (which they denied but was apparent.) She would have been dead meat if she didn't.

And if Monte hadn't betrayed his final two - and then stumbled clumsily in trying to explain it away - he'd be 675k richer today.

I dont call Taylor racist because of the Kyle situation. I call her racist because before that, she was the one who wouldnt make the most sensible game move based on race. She wouldnt be the one to put Jasmine up because she was another black woman.

And after the Kyle situation, it became a weekly occurrence that Taylor was on TV talking about wanting a black woman to win. 

And in spite of the Kyle situation, Taylor specifically mentioned wishing she had a closer relationship with Terrence, and she only ever went to other black people to try to make final 2 deals. 

All she saw, and all she talked about was black, black, black.

Major racist.

Taylor also didnt win by using brains. If she didnt get picked on that whole alliance never forms and picks her up and carries her. She would barely even make the jury house let alone get to final 3, 4, 5, or whatever. She wouldnt be anywhere near the final night. 

She wasnt a team player. She wanted Kyle to do something he didnt want to do, but was super pissed as soon as something didnt go her way the very next week. She proved to be vengeful- the way she talked and acted when Alyssa took her London trip. Vengeful and vindictive. 

Once it got down to final 5 or 6, whenever she started Fing Monte, I wasnt so sure she was even going to survive that week. Till she slept with him. Then it became clear she was safe. She bought herself protection just in time. I think that was a Monte mistake too. At first he said it was a while since he had any action and he was good looking. But then it seemed like he started believing they could be a thing. And really became interested in carrying her on his back through the rest of the game. She jumped from Joseph to Monte real quick because it benefitted her game and was about the only move she had. It was clear she never had interest in Monte.

And did you see her face last night when she found out Joseph was a lawyer? Shes jumping right back on him to leach off his salary. And his puppy dog eyes at her all night, and any time he spoke of her even when she wasnt present was sickening. He didnt care one bit that she jumped right on to Monte's D. Hes so whipped and stupid. Shes going to drain him of everything he had in life. 

• Like 2

How dumb is Monte though? You bring a Miss Congeniality winner to the final 2, where a lot can be influenced by answering tough questions without preparation. It's what she does. And Monte gave the worst possible answers. He screwed himself.

Also, he had all the power from final 5 on, and made 3 horrible decisions that screwed him. Could've voted out Taylor instead of Alyssa (would've crushed Alyssa in final 2), could've taken out Turner or Brittany, and should've dusted Turner then, cause he would've easily beaten Brittany in final 2. Didn't do it.

Then, finally, he could've taken Turner over Taylor, and again would likely have beaten Turner in final 2. But nope, he thought he had an easy win over Taylor, and it bit him in the ass. What a dummy.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

How dumb is Monte though? You bring a Miss Congeniality winner to the final 2, where a lot can be influenced by answering tough questions without preparation. It's what she does. And Monte gave the worst possible answers. He screwed himself.

Also, he had all the power from final 5 on, and made 3 horrible decisions that screwed him. Could've voted out Taylor instead of Alyssa (would've crushed Alyssa in final 2), could've taken out Turner or Brittany, and should've dusted Turner then, cause he would've easily beaten Brittany in final 2. Didn't do it.

Then, finally, he could've taken Turner over Taylor, and again would likely have beaten Turner in final 2. But nope, he thought he had an easy win over Taylor, and it bit him in the ass. What a dummy.  

Yep.  He Fd up. 

• 10 months later...

There are 2 attractive females this season.  

And it better be good because as of now as soon as they are gone I don't see any reason to watch the rest of these freaks. 

What a weird, weird cast.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

And it better be good because as of now as soon as they are gone I don't see any reason to watch the rest of these freaks. 

Yea, it’s very diversified. Feels like they went over the top to not have easy alliances form and control the house like the last few years. 

On 8/6/2023 at 8:51 AM, HazletonEagle said:

Both AA chicks have amazing cans.

49 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

F yea...

Season 25 Gallery

My bad, I forgot about BET Bruce Willis. I mean 2/3 of the AA chicks have nice cans. :lol:

• Haha 1

Feed spoilers

Spoiler

White dude with glasses dropped a N bomb already and got kicked out of the house

39 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Feed spoilers

Hide contents

White dude with glasses dropped a N bomb already and got kicked out of the house

:roll:

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Feed spoilers

Hide contents

He looked like a villain.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A little behind

Yes!!!!

Blue and her fake black/drag queen accent are gone!!!!  Jasmine from prior year and Blue this year were my least favorite since show started. 

Blue had an odd look but her looks grew on me throughout the season. My wife kept saying how annoying she was because of how she talked. I said, I never noticed how she talked.

Im really upset the blonde girl got voted out so early though. These people in this game are idiots. But we didnt have a bad run with Blue and America making it long.

I dont know if a worse player has even come farther than Uncle Fester. Im not sure a worse player has ever existed. She was never even close to winning anything. 

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:32 PM, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know if a worse player has even come farther than Uncle Fester. Im not sure a worse player has ever existed. She was never even close to winning anything. 

I actually don’t mind Felicia. Yes she’s incompetent, but it is impressive how many times she’s survived the block. BJ is horrendous. If she wins will easily be worst winner ever. At this point it’s Jags game to lose. 

And how could you not notice Kitty Kitty Purr Gurllll. Wanted to slap tv every time she knew she was on camera and pulled that. She was normal when she used her regular voice. 

1 hour ago, homerpat said:

I actually don’t mind Felicia. Yes she’s incompetent, but it is impressive how many times she’s survived the block. BJ is horrendous. If she wins will easily be worst winner ever. At this point it’s Jags game to lose. 

And how could you not notice Kitty Kitty Purr Gurllll. Wanted to slap tv every time she knew she was on camera and pulled that. She was normal when she used her regular voice. 

I was just looking and not listening