Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I mean. Kyle got to diddle Alyssa. I don't feel bad for him.

He'll probly find out he has monkeypox.

• Haha 1

Terrance spent must of last week trying to convince Monte to keep Kyle. Monte knew it would be better for his game but he likes Taylor and couldn’t get past the optics. BB edited to make it look like Terrance hated Kyle.

The Alyssa/Kyle break up was faked IMO. They were going back it 5 hours later and spend the last day and a half together. She was even asking him to move to Florida after the break up.

If the veto ceremony was a day later Turner wouldn’t have put Kyle up. He was trying to convince Monte to keep Kyle.

Unless Michael wins out he is screwed. Even if he does win out if he is sitting next to anyone except Brittany he will lose. 

I liked that the edit actually showed Kyles point of Taylor admitting she wouldn't ever send Jasmine of all people home, bc of being a woman of color. I feel like that began to open the much needed can of context as to what went into his thoughts and comments, but next thing ya knew he was back to apologizing and admitting he had to work on his issues. I'm also thankful they showed a decent amount of Terrance, etc calling Michael and Brittney on their crap, by sitting on this until it was advantageous to them. 

I had to stop watching Top Chef after their over the top wokeness this last season, and Survivor is pretty brutal every year but somehow I still hang around. Would really hate to drop Big Brother bc of this BS. We'll see. But we're seeing the downside to the Cookout with this season and the lasting problems that will now always be a part of the game, spoken or not. I don't see how a conservative superfan can even get casted anytime soon, going forward bc of what they know about the last couple seasons of the game. They're going to be aware of the Cookout potential and now know that they can't speak a word of it or they're gonna get ran through the gauntlet. Really annoying and unfortunate as you think about the effect this is going to have on casting going forward. You can apply and play this new version of BB if you're white - but only if you're a Michael, Brittney or Turner. Awesome. That sounds like great TV. Cant wait! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

I had to stop watching Top Chef after their over the top wokeness this last season, and Survivor is pretty brutal every year but somehow I still hang around. Would really hate to drop Big Brother bc of this BS. 

It'll probably get worse before (if ever) it gets better. Hollywood and Madison Ave are determined to normalize the woke agenda by hammering it home incessantly.
Even most of my gay friends are tired of it and think it's counterproductive.

On 9/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, MillerTime said:

Unless Michael wins out he is screwed. Even if he does win out if he is sitting next to anyone except Brittany he will lose. 

I think BB wants an LGBT winner this year. And their casting ppl are probably searching for suitable Trans HGs for next year.
I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in an LGBTXYZ Cookout squad next year.

I can't see the big $ going to anyone but Michael, Monte or Taylor. And Monte doesn't seem cutthroat enough to make it to the end.
If Michael gets there it'll probably be like other seasons. Even the jurors who are angry at him will grudgingly give him their vote.

5 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

I liked that the edit actually showed Kyles point of Taylor admitting she wouldn't ever send Jasmine of all people home, bc of being a woman of color. I feel like that began to open the much needed can of context as to what went into his thoughts and comments, but next thing ya knew he was back to apologizing and admitting he had to work on his issues. I'm also thankful they showed a decent amount of Terrance, etc calling Michael and Brittney on their crap, by sitting on this until it was advantageous to them. 

I had to stop watching Top Chef after their over the top wokeness this last season, and Survivor is pretty brutal every year but somehow I still hang around. Would really hate to drop Big Brother bc of this BS. We'll see. But we're seeing the downside to the Cookout with this season and the lasting problems that will now always be a part of the game, spoken or not. I don't see how a conservative superfan can even get casted anytime soon, going forward bc of what they know about the last couple seasons of the game. They're going to be aware of the Cookout potential and now know that they can't speak a word of it or they're gonna get ran through the gauntlet. Really annoying and unfortunate as you think about the effect this is going to have on casting going forward. You can apply and play this new version of BB if you're white - but only if you're a Michael, Brittney or Turner. Awesome. That sounds like great TV. Cant wait! 

The amazing thing is, last year every non-black person that got voted out and was told about the cookout was like- Thats great! Oh wow! Respect!

Yes, the plan became brilliant. But great?

Can you imagine being one of the people that just spend months of your life locked in a house with no technology, no contact with the outside world, away from your family, maybe even wife or husband, and kids.... tiny beds at best, uncomfortable living quarters and slop to eat if you are a have not, sleep depriving punishments, and all that.... Just to find out you never had a shot because you werent black and that was already pre-determined however long ago?

I dont see how any non-black person can ever let that happen again. I couldnt go in there and know that the possibility existed that I can be wasting that much of my life in there hoping to win money that I really have no chance at because someone decided it should be a race thing, and you arent the right race.

You almost have to go after them. Not necessarily eliminating all. But making sure it never gets to the point where they have a numbers advantage. 

Theres been women going after men. Theres been men making sure the women dont outnumber them although its never really that much of a threat. Now theres been blacks going after all other races. Everything is fair game. It wasnt insulting sexism when its men vs women fighting for power. Its not racism (supposedly) when its blacks against whites. Its gotta also be fair game if its whites, asians, hispanics, etc against blacks. Its only right that it now becomes part of game strategy. The precedent has been set.

• Like 2

Man, Michael was the biggest a-hole in this entire game. Used the race thing, tried to use LGBTQ to stay and then threw his friend completely under the bus while winning a billion comps and should be knowing that this was likely.

Hopefully this is the end of a very special Big Bro. I wasn’t clear in prior responses that it annoys me too. Was just stating I thought they could have edited Kyle as an even bigger villain, but at least showed how Michael and Brittany pulled the race card out to help their games. 

On 9/7/2022 at 1:15 PM, JBENT87 said:

Except Kyle brought up the Cookout thing before Taylor ever discussed not putting up Jasmine. So it doesn't really hold water. 

8 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Man, Michael was the biggest a-hole in this entire game. Used the race thing, tried to use LGBTQ to stay and then threw his friend completely under the bus while winning a billion comps and should be knowing that this was likely.

Lol, I loved that speech at the end, he had to do whatever he could to try and stay in the house, and even Alyssa said it almost worked on her. Taylor looked frustrated after her vote too. I dislike Brittany, so I found it hilarious to see her reaction to it. And at least Michael was humble in his interview with Julie. 

13 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

5 hours ago, homerpat said:

d how Michael and Brittany pulled the race card out to help their games. 

I love how Joseph and the other jurors first jumped on Kyle, then turned their ire on Michael for his timing in using the Cookout remark to further his game.
Didn't take them long to connect the dots. Now I wish Joseph was still in the game.

I hope they jump all over Michael when he shows up in the jury house.  And jump on Brittany when she shows up.

And now Turner's pushing his "bi" identity? Michael's proud declaration about "little gay kids finally get to see someone like themselves on TV" was ridiculous enough. Is he unaware of TV shows like American Family and old films like Cabaret and Women in Love or openly gay celebs like John Waters, Ru Paul, Rip Taylor, Paul Lynde and countless others? Gay and bi people have been depicted in movies and on TV for decades and usually in a positive light. Ignorance is bliss when you want to believe your appearance on a game show is a social milestone.

2 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

I love how Joseph and the other jurors first jumped on Kyle, then turned their ire on Michael for his timing in using the Cookout remark to further his game.
Didn't take them long to connect the dots. Now I wish Joseph was still in the game.

I hope they jump all over Michael when he shows up in the jury house.  And jump on Brittany when she shows up.

And now Turner's pushing his "bi" identity? Michael's proud declaration about "little gay kids finally get to see someone like themselves on TV" was ridiculous enough. Is he unaware of TV shows like American Family and old films like Cabaret and Women in Love or openly gay celebs like John Waters, Ru Paul, Rip Taylor, Paul Lynde and countless others? Gay and bi people have been depicted in movies and on TV for decades and usually in a positive light. Ignorance is bliss when you want to believe your appearance on a game show is a social milestone.

I wouldn't be surprised if producers in the DR told them to lean into it even more than they have. And I have to also assume that Turner admitting he is bi on his application got him selected over all of the other hipster vegans. 

On 9/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, JBENT87 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if producers in the DR told them to lean into it even more than they have. And I have to also assume that Turner admitting he is bi on his application got him selected over all of the other hipster vegans. 

And he reminded everyone of it tonight. Things could get interesting if Taylor wins veto and sends him out.

It'd be hilarious if Brittany and Taylor or Alyssa were the final 2. Three coat-tail riders.

I lost a little respect for Taylor when she quit the challenge.

Alyssa losing track of how many doors she sealed proved again she's an airhead.

Brittany urgently needs to hit the gym. Her butt looked like it was melting in her pants.
And why did she have to climb into the tub? Did she really not feel it until she was in?

• Like 1

Imo the 3 ladies kick Monte out this next week when he can't play for HOH.

Turner is tougher to beat in a final 2, but keeping Turner probably gives Monte a better shot to at least get there. 

Better to get there and flip a coin than to not get there at all. 

• Like 2

Out of the only two options, it makes sense for Monte to keep Turner over Alyssa.

But if Turner was smart he should take a shot and get rid of Taylor here. Not sure how it works out with jury management if he does though. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Out of the only two options, it makes sense for Monte to keep Turner over Alyssa.

But if Turner was smart he should take a shot and get rid of Taylor here. Not sure how it works out with jury management if he does though. 

the more black voters, the better the chance for the black guy. Cause even though they chastized Kyle, now, repeatedly for it- thats how theyll vote.

Did anyone else notice Taylor saying she wanted a better game relationship with Terrence on his way out? And then she tried to make a deal with Monte to go all the way? These both after saying she wouldnt vote out Jasmine because of race? Has she tried to make a final 2 with any white people? Has she mentioned wishing she had a better game relationship with a white person?

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

the more black voters, the better the chance for the black guy. Cause even though they chastized Kyle, now, repeatedly for it- thats how theyll vote.

Did anyone else notice Taylor saying she wanted a better game relationship with Terrence on his way out? And then she tried to make a deal with Monte to go all the way? These both after saying she wouldnt vote out Jasmine because of race? Has she tried to make a final 2 with any white people? Has she mentioned wishing she had a better game relationship with a white person?

Can't bring that up, you'll be labeled racist! 

Alyssa is really dumb, as we see every week.

If she has 2 brain cells to rub together, she should start an Only Fans once she leaves the house. 

I don't really get the OF thing, but lots of people make lots of money from it. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Alyssa is really dumb, as we see every week.

If she has 2 brain cells to rub together, she should start an Only Fans once she leaves the house. 

I don't really get the OF thing, but lots of people make lots of money from it. 

You take your clothes off and people pay to see. And the smart people wait for the leaks. What’s there to get?

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Take it to the Blog 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

You take your clothes off and people pay to see. And the smart people wait for the leaks. What’s there to get?

I guess I'm a smart person...why pay when get for free

8 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Taylor did the Price is Right strategy. Smart

Can't believe she was scooped up by a huge alliance that felt bad for her when she was going to be voted out. Carried her along all season. Only had like 2 comp wins all season.  and now her she is final 3, and shes the biggest most openly racist in the house, and has hardly done anything to get here herself. 

I bet she jumped on to Monte as a game move. She liked Joseph. But when Monte was HOH very near the final week, suddenly his pp looked tasty.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Can't believe she was scooped up by a huge alliance that felt bad for her when she was going to be voted out. Carried her along all season. Only had like 2 comp wins all season.  and now her she is final 3, and shes the biggest most openly racist in the house, and has hardly done anything to get here herself. 

I bet she jumped on to Monte as a game move. She liked Joseph. But when Monte was HOH very near the final week, suddenly his pp looked tasty.

Ho fo sho!

Alyssa's pitch to Turner was just so bad. Just tell him at that point you have Brittney's vote to get Taylor out and see if that changes his mind. It likely would have. 

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

Alyssa's pitch to Turner was just so bad. Just tell him at that point you have Brittney's vote to get Taylor out and see if that changes his mind. It likely would have. 

Yep, he looked shocked when they said it was a tie.....dumb arse Alyssa!  Still so bangable though!