Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

8 minutes ago, homerpat said:

Daniel actually acquitted himself pretty well during the exit interview. Why btw did Julie go after Daniel more than Nicole?  Nicole got a free pass and was the worst one. 

Daniel exploded on taylor.

It was bad enough when Daniel insisted on using the veto which ultimately resulted in him getting Nicole sent home.

But whats worse is that the major alliance was formed after Daniel went after Taylor like that.

It was really awesome how Julie laid it all out for him. He literally said he didnt regret using the veto. So she drove the nail in his coffin even harder when she told him how/why the alliance was formed. I think he really realized he Fd up then. 

He really screwed up his whole game. 

I just wish Julie explained that the alliance started as just 4 people. But they realized they could have numbers to overtake that whole side of the house if they added the leftovers.

She makes it sound like those strong guys formulated the leftovers out of nowhere. She could really add that key detail to even drive the point home further. She didnt tell Daniel or Nicole that. 

I dont think Daniel aquitted himself at all. 

How???

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Daniel exploded on taylor.

It was bad enough when Daniel insisted on using the veto which ultimately resulted in him getting Nicole sent home.

But whats worse is that the major alliance was formed after Daniel went after Taylor like that.

It was really awesome how Julie laid it all out for him. He literally said he didnt regret using the veto. So she drove the nail in his coffin even harder when she told him how/why the alliance was formed. I think he really realized he Fd up then. 

He really screwed up his whole game. 

I just wish Julie explained that the alliance started as just 4 people. But they realized they could have numbers to overtake that whole side of the house if they added the leftovers.

She makes it sound like those strong guys formulated the leftovers out of nowhere. She could really add that key detail to even drive the point home further. She didnt tell Daniel or Nicole that. 

I dont think Daniel aquitted himself at all. 

How???

Meaning he played off looking like a dope well. You knew he would get grilled and show how he’s been an emotional ass, but he was a relatively good sport and seemed to own up to it. But as you said he’s also delusional and still thinks his garbage game was actually well played. My meaning is that he took it in good spirits and wasn’t all defensive. I didn’t hate him as much as Nicole or the other girl. 

• Like 1

I understand this is their solution to potentially breaking up large alliances but man this twist sounds really dumb 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I understand this is their solution to potentially breaking up large alliances but man this twist sounds really dumb 

Agreed. BB's surprise twists aren't making the game better. I think they pulled the plug on the Festie Besties because the Leftovers were clever enough to use it to their advantage by loading every Bestie team with a snowflake target. But it's too late to save the snowflakes, they're all deservedly doomed. Sheeple is right. It's just a matter of which Leftovers are going to the final 3.

I think Michael, Monte and Taylor are the smartest players, but that doesn't mean they'll all make it to the end. Joseph's only big move so far was joining the alliance.
Ditto for the hypnotist. A glorified floater. Monte will probably make a Final 2 with Joseph because he knows his muscle might come in handy but he's not clever enough
to beat him in the end. And he probably will realize he doesn't want to be sitting next to Taylor at the end. 

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Get Jazmine out of the house for our sake, and then the leftovers can start figuring out how they're going to pick each other off.

Could see the showmance teaming up with sex coach lady.

Michael, Taylor and the other outcast lady no one knows. 

And Monte and Joseph.

Both of those groups will want to take out the strong guys. 

Then Michael will lead his team to the final 3 and win. 

Not sure where Terrence fits in that whole scenario. 

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Get Jazmine out of the house for our sake, and then the leftovers can start figuring out how they're going to pick each other off.

Could see the showmance teaming up with sex coach lady.

Michael, Taylor and the other outcast lady no one knows. 

And Monte and Joseph.

Both of those groups will want to take out the strong guys. 

Then Michael will lead his team to the final 3 and win. 

Not sure where Terrence fits in that whole scenario. 

I think Turner is a dark horse to win. Also, him eating that muffin has been the best show moment so far. 

Also, we need to see Alyssa get drunk more often. Preferably while she wears a bikini

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apparently Alyssa and Kyle banged this week. In the have not room on the pool floaties. And he admitted to lasting 10 seconds, which is prob 7 seconds too long. 

On 8/16/2022 at 2:41 PM, TorontoEagle said:

Apparently Alyssa and Kyle banged this week. In the have not room on the pool floaties. And he admitted to lasting 10 seconds, which is prob 7 seconds too long. 

Honestly, will never understand banging in that house. I get it’s a long time, but eww. so skeevy 

32 minutes ago, homerpat said:

Honestly, will never understand banging in that house. I get it’s a long time, but eww. so skeevy 

I'd bang Alyssa without a second thought if she offered it up. It's a no brainer. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

They didn't show the romp last night.  

Here's where I read about it:

1 hour ago, TorontoEagle said:

I'd bang Alyssa without a second thought if she offered it up. It's a no brainer. 

nah. not in a house with cameras everywhere, but good for them i guess. Just find it trashy

30 minutes ago, homerpat said:

nah. not in a house with cameras everywhere, but good for them i guess. Just find it trashy

You got a small ween or something? Who cares about the cameras? You're full of ish if you'd turn down Alyssa. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

You got a small ween or something? Who cares about the cameras? You're full of ish if you'd turn down Alyssa. 

I have morals. Plus I’m married so it probably wouldn’t go over well. Most of these people want to be influencers so it wouldn’t matter but i’d lose my job if i ucked on camera

and none of my stance is a comment on Alyssa. Single me would do anything she’d let me to her. Just not on national camera. 

If my kid did that I’d be mortified and super pissed that they couldn’t keep their pants on for two months. Guess I’m just a prude and don’t think screwing on camera is a great idea. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, homerpat said:

I have morals. Plus I’m married so it probably wouldn’t go over well. Most of these people want to be influencers so it wouldn’t matter but i’d lose my job if i ucked on camera

and none of my stance is a comment on Alyssa. Single me would do anything she’d let me to her. Just not on national camera. 

If my kid did that I’d be mortified and super pissed that they couldn’t keep their pants on for two months. 

I'm pretty sure they cut the feeds if it happens. It's only known because it was talked about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I'm pretty sure they cut the feeds if it happens. It's only known because it was talked about. 

Is there no more big brother after dark on Showtime? I thought you used to be able to catch some nudity on there.

Anyone else completely turned off by the the way Taylor acted about the London trip?

I think we started to see her true colors for the first time. And while those snowflakes that got themselves kicked out are still disgusting people, I think Taylor might really sick too. Looking very petty, vengeful and vindictive.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Anyone else completely turned off by the the way Taylor acted about the London trip?

I think we started to see her true colors for the first time. And while those snowflakes that got themselves kicked out are still disgusting people, I think Taylor might really sick too. Looking very petty, vengeful and vindictive.

yes and no. I’d be pretty pissy too but not nearly as openly as she was. Was a super dumb move by Alyssa. 

On 8/11/2022 at 11:35 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

It’s been used in survivor before. The goal is to secure one of two things. Get rid of the minority group ASAP so game play can pick back up or Give the minority a fighting chance to reopen the game. 

55 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Are we OK with spoiling who got picked to go where? 

just add spoiler tags please. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Inside - Michael, Brittany, Monte, Jasmine, Taylor   Outside - Terrance, Turner, Joseph, Kyle, Alyssa

K, I hope the spoiler works!