Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

Probably done with this show, making Kyle look racist. Shameful.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Probably done with this show, making Kyle look racist. Shameful.

yep.

They really beat him down hard. He never said a single bad thing. He was just scared of seeing a cookout form. Which is a very real concern. Nothing wrong with that at all.

They are literally acting like he is a racist who has to grow. Disgusting.

• Like 1

Julie continued the onslaught, grilling him after he left the house. Jesus Christ, not one person with a little bit of rational thought about this.

No one gives the guy a chance to say it was an innocent thought based on what happened last season. 

• Like 1

I appreciate that it wasn’t full out witch hunt and at least put into perspective that he’s not really a bad person, just sheltered. Also like that they call out Michael and Britney for sitting on it until it benefitted them. Either say something immediately or don’t bother. way too disingenuous. 

5 minutes ago, homerpat said:

I appreciate that it wasn’t full out witch hunt and at least put into perspective that he’s not really a bad person, just sheltered. Also like that they call out Michael and Britney for sitting on it until it benefitted them. Either say something immediately or don’t bother. way too disingenuous. 

It was a witch hunt.

Game move- take out Michael when he used the veto.

Could have got Kyle out next week if they wanted. They beat him down and gaslit him so much he would have volunteered to go.

Now Michael is in the house and they have to hope to catch him in a vulnerable position again.

Witch hunt move was to vote Kyle out.

It was a witch hunt because they stopped playing the game and just did all of the procedural things to get Kyle out. Because the witch hunters decided he needed to go.

It was a witch hunt because he never got to defend it. He just had to sit there and take it when they spoke like he did something wrong. He didnt. And all he could do was sit there and cry, and say he is sorry. Because anything else would mean he is a racist (supposedly).

It was a witch hunt because when he walked out the door, in to the studio with Julie, all she did for the entire interview was interrogate him. He had no time to prepare for those questions. He was struggling to process what just happened. And what he was just gaslit in to believing about himself. And you could see him struggling for words, hoping to say the right thing while on the spot trying to replay those memories in his head and trying to remember what he was thinking at the time. And if it would be ok to say it.

Julie put him on blast.  And then he never even had an opportunity to make a statement himself. 

F all of that. F Big brother. F Julie. and F CBS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It was a witch hunt.

Game move- take out Michael when he used the veto.

Could have got Kyle out next week if they wanted. They beat him down and gaslit him so much he would have volunteered to go.

Now Michael is in the house and they have to hope to catch him in a vulnerable position again.

Witch hunt move was to vote Kyle out.

It was a witch hunt because they stopped playing the game and just did all of the procedural things to get Kyle out. Because the witch hunters decided he needed to go.

It was a witch hunt because he never got to defend it. He just had to sit there and take it when they spoke like he did something wrong. He didnt. And all he could do was sit there and cry, and say he is sorry. Because anything else would mean he is a racist (supposedly).

It was a witch hunt because when he walked out the door, in to the studio with Julie, all she did for the entire interview was interrogate him. He had no time to prepare for those questions. He was struggling to process what just happened. And what he was just gaslit in to believing about himself. And you could see him struggling for words, hoping to say the right thing while on the spot trying to replay those memories in his head and trying to remember what he was thinking at the time. And if it would be ok to say it.

Julie put him on blast.  And then he never even had an opportunity to make a statement himself. 

F all of that. F Big brother. F Julie. and F CBS.

My point is that they gave him a chance to acquit himself. So yes you’re right that it essentially is a farce and they just dropped him, but they also could have ostracized him and messed up his life outside of the house, which I feel they sort of alleviated. They hammered Michie way worsen on questions IMO. Kyle came away not looking that bad in the end. just naive. 

Just now, homerpat said:

My point is that they gave him a chance to acquit himself. So yes you’re right that it essentially is a farce and they just dropped him, but they also could have ostracized him and messed up his life outside of the house, which I feel they sort of alleviated. 

I dont think so.

They said they dont think he is a racist. 

But everything else they said and did treated him as if he was. They said he was without saying it.

What he needed for people to see was that he had a valid thought based on what happened last season. Nothing more than that. He needed people to accept that.

Not to say he needs to work on himself, and grow from this, etc. That says- you are a racist and you need to change.

He needed people to see him forgiven. For them to say- we realize now why you thought the way you did. And we realize now that you are not a racist.

None of that happened. What america saw is- racist accusation. Racist apologizes for racist thought process. Racist goes home in shame.

His gf was also fooled in to breaking up with him. "I have spent my whole life trying to fix grown men, and I cant do it anymore": Whats to fix? The implied racism apparently.

There was no aquittal. It was full on leftist white hating propaganda passed off as "love" and "strength".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

What he needed for people to see was that he had a valid thought based on what happened last season. Nothing more than that. He needed people to accept that.

Not to say he needs to work on himself, and grow from this, etc. That says- you are a racist and you need to change.

You nailed it.

(BTW HazletonEagle - They couldn't take out Michael, he was protected by the veto.)

Industry friends in LA tell me Hollywood is still stuck on Full Speed Woke which accounts for Chen-bot flogging Kyle.
And with 750k on the line, it's no surprise that all the HGs would jump on the opp to evict a strong player.

The most despicable one IMHO is Alyssa. She used him to protect her then as soon as he was dogmeat in the game she cut him loose.
She's just a sleazy ho. I wouldn't be surprised to learn she's cuddling with Monte at this moment.

I'm rooting for Monte or Turner or Terrance or Taylor. Michael is slimey. Brittney doesn't deserve to win anything.

2 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

You nailed it.

(BTW HazletonEagle - They couldn't take out Michael, he was protected by the veto.)

Industry friends in LA tell me Hollywood is still stuck on Full Speed Woke which accounts for Chen-bot flogging Kyle.
And with 750k on the line, it's no surprise that all the HGs would jump on the opp to evict a strong player.

The most despicable one IMHO is Alyssa. She used him to protect her then as soon as he was dogmeat in the game she cut him loose.
She's just a sleazy ho. I wouldn't be surprised to learn she's cuddling with Monte at this moment.

I'm rooting for Monte or Turner or Terrance or Taylor. Michael is slimey. Brittney doesn't deserve to win anything.

oh thats right.

I guess at that point, the after party was dead as well. Otherwise the right game move was for them to take out Taylor. 

But it sort of makes sense to send Kyle at that point considering all that happened.

The whole rest of it was handled so unfairly. The discussions were 1 sided. And the interrogation with Julie, on the spot with the poor guy- complete disgust. So unfair.

9 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

You nailed it.

oh yeah. Alyssa. Tells him shes not trying to fix grown men anymore- which shows her again to be stupid.

And then gives the excuse that he wouldnt fight for her and he would always pick himself over her.

Well, Alyssa.... you know how he got himself in this hot water? BECAUSE OF NOT USING THE VETO, TO SAVE YOU. That is why he fell out of favor with his alliance. And that is why he felt he was one of the next to go. That is why everything ended up happening the way it did. Not only did he save her in the game. But he then got himself painted as a racist in prime time national television. And everyone got to see him get dumped on his way out the door too. Very nice.

18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont think so.

They said they dont think he is a racist. 

But everything else they said and did treated him as if he was. They said he was without saying it.

He needed people to see him forgiven. For them to say- we realize now why you thought the way you did. And we realize now that you are not a racist.

None of that happened. What america saw is- racist accusation. Racist apologizes for racist thought process. Racist goes home in shame.

His gf was also fooled in to breaking up with him. "I have spent my whole life trying to fix grown men, and I cant do it anymore": Whats to fix? The implied racism apparently.

There was no aquittal. It was full on leftist white hating propaganda passed off as "love" and "strength".

Oh I don’t disagree that the entire thing was overblown from a generally simple comment that really wasn’t an insane thought, but it’s the way of the world right now and every cbs game show has their annual very special episode. He was screed the second it became a thing at all. My point was they could have treated him worse and instead made it more of some lesson for him learning vs he eff this guy no one ever hire him again what a despicable piece of garbage. 

1 minute ago, homerpat said:

Oh I don’t disagree that the entire thing was overblown from a generally simple comment that really wasn’t an insane thought, but it’s the way of the world right now and every cbs game show has their annual very special episode. He was screed the second it became a thing at all. My point was they could have treated him worse and instead made it more of some lesson for him learning vs he eff this guy no one ever hire him again what a despicable piece of garbage. 

yeah. But that might still happen. They softened their language on it but still treated him in exactly that way.

Turner is fooled. Michael and his minion think that way already. His gf is fooled, and dumped him over it. Whos to say his job isnt going to dump him next, and future employers be duped as well?

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

yeah. But that might still happen. They softened their language on it but still treated him in exactly that way.

Turner is fooled. Michael and his minion think that way already. His gf is fooled, and dumped him over it. Whos to say his job isnt going to dump him next, and future employers be duped as well?

i think they’re playing for the audience so they get no blowback. They’ll all be buddies off the show. 

Meh on the feeds, Kyle brought up the a cookout alliance numerous times, and Michael/Brittany tried several times to have him walk it back. They didn't really show it as much in the edit.

The issue with Kyle is he's a moron. Ameerah was voted out (by Monte/Taylor/Joseph), even Nicole is a latina and she was voted out, and Taylor/Terrance were put up on the block numerous times, even together. So there was no actual evidence of a cookout alliance at all, but he kept insisting there was. He's really dumb and clearly has led a very sheltered life.

That being said, they took it a little far with making him out to be a racist. I don't think he is at all, but the entire reason the Cookout formed in the first place was to ensure the first black BB winner. So another black alliance forming made a lot less sense this season, though at the very start I could see it being on people's minds. As the game progressed, it was obvious there was no such alliance, and again, he kept trying to push that there might be. 

24 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Meh on the feeds, Kyle brought up the a cookout alliance numerous times, and Michael/Brittany tried several times to have him walk it back. They didn't really show it as much in the edit.

The issue with Kyle is he's a moron. Ameerah was voted out (by Monte/Taylor/Joseph), even Nicole is a latina and she was voted out, and Taylor/Terrance were put up on the block numerous times, even together. So there was no actual evidence of a cookout alliance at all, but he kept insisting there was. He's really dumb and clearly has led a very sheltered life.

That being said, they took it a little far with making him out to be a racist. I don't think he is at all, but the entire reason the Cookout formed in the first place was to ensure the first black BB winner. So another black alliance forming made a lot less sense this season, though at the very start I could see it being on people's minds. As the game progressed, it was obvious there was no such alliance, and again, he kept trying to push that there might be. 

Those people last year voted out a Chinese guy. So the Hispanic going home has no bearing.  They weren't for minorities in general.  They were just about black. 

And regardless of whether it appeared one had formed yet,  had no bearing on if one can or will form in any given week. 

Because of the cookout, now thats a thing.  And will continue to be a thing. 

These people are fans of the show and take lessons from previous seasons.  That's part of big brother history now. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Those people last year voted out a Chinese guy. So the Hispanic going home has no bearing.  They weren't for minorities in general.  They were just about black. 

And regardless of whether it appeared one had formed yet,  had no bearing on if one can or will form in any given week. 

Because of the cookout, now thats a thing.  And will continue to be a thing. 

These people are fans of the show and take lessons from previous seasons.  That's part of big brother history now. 

I'll give you the Hispanic/Chinese point. Regardless, there was no evidence at all that a cookout 2.0 had formed, and he kept insisting it had. He's super dumb. That episode last night was also super dumb. 

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

I'll give you the Hispanic/Chinese point. Regardless, there was no evidence at all that a cookout 2.0 had formed, and he kept insisting it had. He's super dumb. That episode last night was also super dumb. 

But one could have formed.  Still a valid concern. 

Yeah super dumb all around. I might change my mind but I don't even feel like watching anymore after last season,  and then this. 

It's like sitting through a class on critical race theory. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

But one could have formed.  Still a valid concern. 

Yeah super dumb all around. I might change my mind but I don't even feel like watching anymore after last season,  and then this. 

It's like sitting through a class on critical race theory. 

I'm hoping they quickly move on next episode, but we'll see. 

I wonder if next season, all the HG get together and mandate no race based alliances allowed. I wonder how that would go. Or, BB just doesn't cast more than 8 POC. 

3 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I wonder if next season, all the HG get together and mandate no race based alliances allowed. I wonder how that would go. Or, BB just doesn't cast more than 8 POC. 

I thought about that but what if there's even a final 2 that is both black,  or GOD FORBID both white? 

What if it's a final 3? How many of one color is not acceptable? And look- now we are making rules of a game show based on color. 

Isn't that the opposite of what everyone wants? But this is what CRT creates.  More racism.

BB is not going to make a rule that any number of black people can't work together.  That's too anti-woke. I don't see how this show can be fixed. 

• Like 2

I haven’t watched the episode yet, but it doesn’t surprise me that CBS botched this terribly.  CBS’s two strategies for these types of situation are to ignore it entirely or go full villian mode. Neither approach serves anyone. And it’s a shame because If you followed the feeds, the conversations are far more nuanced and gracious to Kyle. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I mean. Kyle got to diddle Alyssa. I don't feel bad for him.

Hope he did her in the pooper!

• Haha 1