Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

1 minute ago, NYEagle said:

Yep, he looked shocked when they said it was a tie.....dumb arse Alyssa!  Still so bangable though!

So bangable, they should have featured her in her bikini every episode

Well how about that racist slutbag this week? More talk about being a black winner, and then more jumping in to bed with Monte as soon as he has the power again. 

What the WHAT???????? The entire cookout reunites? How the F can they think that is a good idea after how they portrayed Kyle?

This Fing show....

I'm a couple weeks late on this, but did anyone notice that Terrance literally pitched an all black alliance like a week after Kyle suggested it could happen again and was crucified for it lmao

On 9/18/2022 at 10:01 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Well how about that racist slutbag this week? More talk about being a black winner, and then more jumping in to bed with Monte as soon as he has the power again. 

Even tho I hate all the woke BS I'm rooting for Taylor. She was the only one in the house who expressed some sympathy for Kyle when he was attacked.
She's also super hot and very classy for a conniving ho. I even loved her mom and granny all decked out in their church lady pearls.

I hope she wins the next two rounds and chooses to take Turner over Monte so she gets the big $$.
If not then Monte deserves it. Hopefully he'll buy his dad a bigger TV.

Who do you think America's fave will be? I'm thinking it'll probably be Alyssa or Terrance.

51 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

Even tho I hate all the woke BS I'm rooting for Taylor. She was the only one in the house who expressed some sympathy for Kyle when he was attacked.
She's also super hot and very classy for a conniving ho. I even loved her mom and granny all decked out in their church lady pearls.

I hope she wins the next two rounds and chooses to take Turner over Monte so she gets the big $$.

Who do you think America's fave will be? I'm thinking it'll probably be Alyssa or Terrance.

America's favorite may be Nicole or Daniel. Which will make me sick to my stomach. 

13 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Taylor or Joseph, easily. 

12 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

America's favorite may be Nicole or Daniel. Which will make me sick to my stomach. 

Twitter HATES both of them. Daniel more so than anyone else. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Twitter HATES both of them. Daniel more so than anyone else. 

Oh that's good. 

Then I'd change my guess to Kyle (he needs someone to show him love) or Pooch.

30 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Maybe Joseph. 

Has there ever been a year when someone who placed first or second also received the $ for America's Favorite?

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I really hope it’s not Taylor. I’m ok with her winning, though i prefer Monte. I just think once Taylor got some power that her attitude has kind of turned me off to her. Not sure if it’s edit or something more subliminal on my end, but just get feeling that she’s kind of a **** person sometimes, which is weird because I was annoyed by the mean girls treatment of her. 

• Like 2

Just now, homerpat said:

I really hope it’s not Taylor. I’m ok with her winning, though i prefer Monte. I just think once Taylor got some power that her attitude has kind of turned me off to her. Not sure if it’s edit or something more subliminal on my end, but just get feeling that she’s kind of a **** person sometimes, which is weird because I was annoyed by the mean girls treatment of her. 

I got that same vibe too. 

• Like 1

looking like the big racist is winning

her biggest move was jumping in to Monte's bed just in time, and as many times as it took to win from then on.

13 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Looks like Monte made a big dumb move taking Taylor.

It might even be unanimous.

You could tell from hearing the jury talk last week, and especially early in tonights episode- no one respected Turner's game and they all liked Taylor even over Monte. He made a huge mistake but he really had no way of knowing what the jury thought. To sane people watching at home Turner was infinitely better than Taylor and seemed to be the bigger threat. 

She didnt deserve this at all. Only 3 comp wins not that impressive. Not as nice as everyone thought she was in the beginning when she was picked on. And they all talked about her being able to talk herself off the block- she didnt. She got scooped up in a huge aliance and simply had the numbers- without having to do anything but be in that aliance. Not even her decision to join it. She got picked up because they felt bad for her. She did nothing but jump in to bed with the strongest player just in time for her snatch to save her game. 

• Like 2

I disagree that she didn't deserve it. Monte had the advantage of physical strength like most of the male finalists have in the past.
She used her brain to negate that advantage with her final speech. She did exactly what she needed to win. And Monte blew it.

33 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

I disagree that she didn't deserve it. Monte had the advantage of physical strength like most of the male finalists have in the past.
She used her brain to negate that advantage with her final speech. She did exactly what she needed to win. And Monte blew it.

she never deserved to get anywhere near the final night. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

You could tell from hearing the jury talk last week, and especially early in tonights episode- no one respected Turner's game and they all liked Taylor even over Monte. He made a huge mistake but he really had no way of knowing what the jury thought. To sane people watching at home Turner was infinitely better than Turner and seemed to be the bigger threat. 

She didnt deserve this at all. Only 3 comp wins not that impressive. Not as nice as everyone thought she was in the beginning when she was picked on. And they all talked about her being able to talk herself off the block- she didnt. She got scooped up in a huge aliance and simply had the numbers- without having to do anything but be in that aliance. Not even her decision to join it. She got picked up because they felt bad for her. She did nothing but jump in to bed with the strongest player just in time for her snatch to save her game. 

agreed. If resiliency is the new theme of this game, that translates to floaters should win if they stay alive long enough. That’s equivalent of Romeo pulling out win in the last season of Survivor. 

Also why are Nicole and Taylor so chummy?  Nicole was a horrible **** to her 

Also I hope we get back to just having whomever wins wins instead of it being some kind of statement. It’s a game show 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, homerpat said:

agreed. If resiliency is the new theme of this game, that translates to floaters should win if they stay alive long enough. That’s equivalent of Romeo pulling out win in the last season of Survivor. 

Also why are Nicole and Taylor so chummy?  Nicole was a horrible **** to her 

Also I hope we get back to just having whomever wins wins instead of it being some kind of statement. It’s a game show 

She won for the former beauty queen contestants of the world who have been woefully underrepresented as winners in American reality television shows. This doesn't make the exclusion of that segment of society right, but it is a small step toward justice. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

I have no idea what these people are judging anything by to give Taylor a 8-1 win. 

They said it was impressive that she always talked her way off the block and ended up in a stronger position. Complete BS. Its almost like they didnt see the season play out. 

It almost seems like CBS had a hand picked "black woman" narrative to fulfill and told them who they had to vote for.

I dont think anyone could have used their brain and come to the conclusion that she deserved to win, especially against Monte.

• Like 3