Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

15 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Man what a turn of events for Ian. Crazy.

With each week that goes by you just get the feel that the person evicted is relieved to be leaving this dumpster fire of a season. Sucks that Ian isn't actually going home and has to be in the jury house now though for another month+.That really, really sucks. 

• Like 1

Ian was the only interesting one left, imo. It's just going to be the same old stuff until the big alliance finally starts turning on each other. 

23 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Ian was the only interesting one left, imo. It's just going to be the same old stuff until the big alliance finally starts turning on each other. 

I am praying for a battle back for Ian to get in. Tyler revealed the committee in his goodbye message and would allow Ian the opportunity to really blow some :censored: up on return.

1 hour ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

I am praying for a battle back for Ian to get in. Tyler revealed the committee in his goodbye message and would allow Ian the opportunity to really blow some :censored: up on return.

which is unfortunately probably why they wont do that... but maybe they're seeing the horrible reviews and if the ratings are reflecting that then maybe they'll throw us a bone. 

On 9/18/2020 at 4:51 PM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

For the LOLs, I'm kind of hoping its Mr. Pectacular. 

Same. or Dan and Evil D. 

Day is going to be so embarrassed when she watches how poorly she has played. Poor David (just this week)

11 hours ago, homerpat said:

Same. or Dan and Evil D. 

Day is going to be so embarrassed when she watches how poorly she has played. Poor David (just this week)

I mean, they all are going to be embarrassed. Janelle and Kaysar with Memphis, Nicole A with Janelle and Kaysar, Ian with Nicole and the big alliance, Kevin with everyone, Day with David. It’s been one terrible read after another. 

• Like 3

So, anyone know what Dayvonne said during the veto ceremony? Seemed like it was heavily edited on Wednesday, but they kept referencing it as the return of crazy, speaks-her-mind Dayvonne. Had to be spicier than what they showed. 

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

So, anyone know what Dayvonne said during the veto ceremony? Seemed like it was heavily edited on Wednesday, but they kept referencing it as the return of crazy, speaks-her-mind Dayvonne. Had to be spicier than what they showed. 

Veto ceremonies are always blacked out on the feeds to save them for the live show. So only hearsay about what she actually said.

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

can anyone believe the 2 noms? holy smokes that came out of nowhere!

Codys making a lot of waves. Lets see how this affects his game.

• Haha 1

I know you guys have been critical of gameplay this season, but Cody and Enzo have set themselves up really well to get to the end and are playing great games, imo. They've stuck with the alliance and positioned themselves well to be protected when the alliance finally has to cannibalize itself after the two remaining useless players are gone. Dani and Nicole look to be on the outs, and I think Memphis, Christmas, and Tyler have all been disruptive enough that they could be targeted as well going forward, but Cody and Enzo seem to be way off everyone's radar. Very reminiscent of Cody and Enzo's first seasons, where neither were ever serious targets and both made it to the end relatively easily.

34 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I know you guys have been critical of gameplay this season, but Cody and Enzo have set themselves up really well to get to the end and are playing great games, imo. They've stuck with the alliance and positioned themselves well to be protected when the alliance finally has to cannibalize itself after the two remaining useless players are gone. Dani and Nicole look to be on the outs, and I think Memphis, Christmas, and Tyler have all been disruptive enough that they could be targeted as well going forward, but Cody and Enzo seem to be way off everyone's radar. Very reminiscent of Cody and Enzo's first seasons, where neither were ever serious targets and both made it to the end relatively easily.

I’m not down on the game play. I’m down on how the pregame has rendered the season completely boring. Enzo gets credit because he actually wasn’t part of it and is still in an excellent spot. Cody had this alliance practically built for him by Derrick. He has done a good job managing it however.

It’s so corny they have the voters walk down the same hallway and pass each other. I always thought that allies had two secret interactions to tell the next person who they just voted for. On the second eviction, Tyler just pointed at Christmas who straight up just nodded yes. So lame. 

Also they try to throw a wrench with the triple eviction and it’s the obvious 3 that Stevie Wonder can see a mile away. This season is the worst. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, homerpat said:

Not one real surprise yet. I bet christmas next week followed by Memphis. 

Yup. Another complete snooze fest. Most action this season is Ian rocking in his hammock 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 11:36 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Also they try to throw a wrench with the triple eviction and it’s the obvious 3 that Stevie Wonder can see a mile away. This season is the worst. 

They screwed it up by showing the triple eviction logo before the second vote. My guess Enzo might vote to keep David if he thought that was the end of voting the night and he had time to smooth things over with Cody. But once that triple eviction went up he chickened out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

They screwed it up by showing the triple eviction logo before the second vote. My guess Enzo might vote to keep David if he thought that was the end of voting the night and he had time to smooth things over with Cody. But once that triple eviction went up he chickened out. 

yup. "screwed up”. I don’t believe anything from that production staff. This aria most transparent manipulation of all shows like these. I’m sure they all do it, but at least the others aren’t blatantly obvious about it. 

Who remembers Jeff's coup d'état? That was the single most blatantly rigged thing I've ever seen in reality TV. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kz! said:

Who remembers Jeff's coup d'état? That was the single most blatantly rigged thing I've ever seen in reality TV. 

Paul’s immunity would like to argue against that point 

On 10/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, Kz! said:

They didn't completely reveal what "the powers" were until ppl won them. It made me wonder if they waited to decide how powerful they would be to see who got them.
They should have given David super powers if they wanted him to go far.  

Same with the comps this year. Maybe it's to accommodate the cost and time involved to build them, but they seem to have had more comps this year that required
strength and endurance. Lots of running around. Even the puzzle comps required carrying the pieces, giving Xmas an advantage over Nicole, fr'instance.

Cody's looking pretty good this year. Funny how they spotlighted his "dumbness" - but he slays in the mental gameplay. Go Owls!