Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

2 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Cody's looking pretty good this year. Funny how they spotlighted his "dumbness" - but he slays in the mental gameplay. Go Owls!

Booksmart be street smart. His occultation is a complete joke and IMO he’s a terrible liar and completely see through, but he’s phenomenal at reading other people as well. My guess is he coasted in school based on sports recognition when if he applied himself he’s probably relatively intelligent. I always thought Paulie was relatively smart as well

I find myself dreading this being on the dvr. Have no desire to watch. Just make it 20 minutes. skip the game play or lack there of and just show competitions. we know how this ends. Cody wins nicole second. enzo gets super sad cody cuts his throat in final three

• Like 2

10 hours ago, homerpat said:

I find myself dreading this being on the dvr. Have no desire to watch. Just make it 20 minutes. skip the game play or lack there of and just show competitions. we know how this ends. Cody wins nicole second. enzo gets super sad cody cuts his throat in final three

You think Cody keeps Nicole over Enzo? I'm not so sure.

I think Nicole just wasted a perfect opportunity to win over the jury. She could have made the most significant move in the game by single-handedly removing the best player from contention by getting rid of Cody. With that move, she'd have a good shot at beating any of the remaining 3 if she made it to final 2. Instead, she's just ensure her ceiling is 2nd place. No one is voting for a previous winner who tried to skate by. She may have just handed Cody the money.

• Like 2

Yup. Nicole is an idiot and should have backdoored Cody. Cody and Enzo are going to vote out Christmas tonight. Nicole will look stupid. 

Yes I would put money on Nicole and Cody over Enzo and Cody. Cody knows Nicole has no shot and Enzo may get the bitter vote. Assuming Cody wins final challenge. But I think Enzo probably goes Nicole

Cody will take the big $. Emzo 50k. Nicole America's sweetheart 25k. Xmas cancelled.

Haven’t even watched in several weeks. Kind of surprised Christmas is still there...for now at least. 

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Haven’t even watched in several weeks. Kind of surprised Christmas is still there...for now at least. 

Loyal Foot soldier, not well liked by the cast. She’s the perfect goat to drag to the end. 

wow can you guys believe it turned out exactly like all of us said. the only surprise is does Cody pick Nicole or Enzo. Oh wait he’s bringing Nicole and sweeps vote. 

Big Brother 22: where the unexpected is that everything happened exactly as expected.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2020 at 11:24 PM, homerpat said:

wow can you guys believe it turned out exactly like all of us said. the only surprise is does Cody pick Nicole or Enzo. Oh wait he’s bringing Nicole and sweeps vote. 

I think if Nicole wins final HOH she will actually cut Cody and win the game. 

5 hours ago, homerpat said:

Just so happy bitter ass baby Nicole didn’t win. 

Imagine going there.  Giving up 3 months of your life,  and time away from family.  Just to have people decide on the end,  that you already won once so they'll give someone else a shot and send you home. On the very last day of competition, to realize all you did in that house for all that time meant absolutely nothing because people were never going to allow you to win again. 

Ouch

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Imagine going there.  Giving up 3 months of your life,  and time away from family.  Just to have people decide on the end,  that you already won once so they'll give someone else a shot and send you home. On the very last day of competition, to realize all you did in that house for all that time meant absolutely nothing because people were never going to allow you to win again. 

Ouch

She still gets paid, just not as much. And if that was her first time acting victimized i’d forgive it, but anytime she was on block or even mentioned she threw a fit. Memphis missed just as many days away from his kid and lasted just a couple days shorter. Why didn’t he freak out?

Well she needed the money after all the sponsors she lost while in the house, including the one with the wine company that was providing all the booze for her wedding.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Well she needed the money after all the sponsors she lost while in the house, including the one with the wine company that was providing all the booze for her wedding.

really is impressive how she went from a favorite to reviled in a few short months. Just be yourself and don’t be fake. people are pretty forgiving. 

also there’s no way in hell i would ever go on a show like that. would be unemployed within a month

• Like 2

Nicole would be far more liked if she just owned being the villain. However, she tried to have it both ways and it came off fake.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, homerpat said:

really is impressive how she went from a favorite to reviled in a few short months. Just be yourself and don’t be fake. people are pretty forgiving. 

also there’s no way in hell i would ever go on a show like that. would be unemployed within a month

I think Dani seemed like a legit bad person in real life based on how she conducted herself on the show. And I think she was bringing Nicole down. After Dani left, Nicole became a lot more likeable to me. When she was able to stop being Dani's minion. 

And my post earlier wasnt in any way to suggest she should have won, or even been final 2. I have felt Cody should win for weeks now. No one was even close to as dominant as him.

But I cant help but feel for the no win situation Nicole ended up in after the time commitment. If they felt that way, they shoulda just got rid of her a lot earlier. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 10:51 PM, homerpat said:

lol. love this. 

I finally stopped watching halfway through the episode where Christmas got evicted I think. I actually always am underwhelmed by the end of these competition shows where you get down to 4-6 people and can kind of see how its going to play out. But yeah, RIP this season.  Thank god. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 11:14 AM, JBENT87 said:

lol. love this. 

I finally stopped watching halfway through the episode where Christmas got evicted I think. I actually always am underwhelmed by the end of these competition shows where you get down to 4-6 people and can kind of see how its going to play out. But yeah, RIP this season.  Thank god. 

I stopped several weeks back. I think the first Episode I didn’t see was the triple eviction. I just lost interest. 

• 9 months later...

Didn’t see a new thread for this season, so I’ll bump this one.  I think it’s a decent season so far.

• Like 2

It really seems like The Cookout is gonna go all the way.

It doesnt seem like anyone is on to them yet. And, when someone does, its risky in the court of public opinion to be the one to start taking those shots since its all unfortunately based on skin color. 

So far, the whole house has been in agreement on every eviction. Theres not a lot of exciting twists. But this week has gotten interesting with the plan to backdoor the target, and in the meantime looking like he has gone against his alliance. Maybe things will begin to get interesting.

• Like 1

I been hoping a BB thread would pop up but was always too lazy to create one myself. This works!

Yeah the Cookout is pretty frustrating. I wasn't going to let it bother me until Tiffany unveiled the plan for each Cookout member to bring one white person in to a Final 2 with them, so that way if a CO/white person are ever up on the block they can always keep the CO person and send the other one packing. I don't think she really understands how bad that sounds... as good a game move as it is.

I've said this in some of the other threads on here, but MTV/CBS vowed to cast at least half ethnic(?) people going forward every season on their shows. So far, The Challenge All Stars and through one episode of the regular Challenge, not much has changed and you dont really notice it. This is the only example so far where it's like wow so this strategy is going to be fully based on race... interesting. 

All that said, this is still a really likable cast. So lets see if it holds. Looks like Derek F is already getting sick of Tiffany so if he blows that up that would hurt the CO. But at this point the numbers are already there with a white male going home every week so far. 🤷‍♂️

On 8/13/2021 at 11:37 AM, LeanMeanGM said:

Needs more eye candy after they voted off Whitney

They have some bods on there but the girls all keep them completely covered.