Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

Another insanely predictable vote/week with Derek X leaving. Kind of annoying how they built it up like all these people were fighting for him and desperately wanted him to stay when it's pretty clear that option was never all that serious. On a related note, Tiffany has been doing a great job with jury management. She created the illusion that she was desperately fighting for Derek, and pretty much has a hammer-lock on his vote if she makes final two, I would imagine. 

This season more than any other there's been absolutely no drama or surprises with any of the votes. Just complete and utter steam-rolling of the game by the cookout. That Derek X., Christian, and SB have all won HoH and gotten out only targets the cookout handpicked is kind of insane. The opportunity has been there. 

• Like 1

It will be funny to watch Sarah Beth leave largely because she had some of the worst reads since Fessy nominated his only remaining alliance member.

6 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

It will be funny to watch Sarah Beth leave largely because she had some of the worst reads since Fessy nominated his only remaining alliance member.

Fessy is terrible on the challenge too. He is not self aware at all.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:08 AM, HazletonEagle said:

They have some bods on there but the girls all keep them completely covered. 

Claire has displayed some camel toe but I want to see her in a bikini.
Had a hot friend years ago from the same town, same type.
Unfortunately Claire's destined for jury sooner than later.

I'm happy that BB finally figured out how to orchestrate a black winner.
Just find six or seven that are truly likable, smart and fans of the show 
and stuff them all into one season.

I didn't expect to like Tiffany. She looks a little hard,  but she turned out to be cool.
I also like Azah, her 70s style is a trip. And Hannah has that little sister thing cooking.
But they better get busy and oust Kyland and X before it's too late.

That said, I'm half expecting the Cook-out to blow itself up and have them
destroy each other in the stretch, leaving someone like Alyssa to
squeak by and steal the big money. ("Expect the unexpected.")

Derek F is the one to take to the end.
He's done nothing to earn the big money.

13 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Claire has displayed some camel toe but I want to see her in a bikini.
Had a hot friend years ago from the same town, same type.
Unfortunately Claire's destined for jury sooner than later.

I'm happy that BB finally figured out how to orchestrate a black winner.
Just find six or seven that are truly likable, smart and fans of the show 
and stuff them all into one season.

I didn't expect to like Tiffany. She looks a little hard,  but she turned out to be cool.
I also like Azah, her 70s style is a trip. And Hannah has that little sister thing cooking.
But they better get busy and oust Kyland and X before it's too late.

That said, I'm half expecting the Cook-out to blow itself up and have them
destroy each other in the stretch, leaving someone like Alyssa to
squeak by and steal the big money. ("Expect the unexpected.")

Derek F is the one to take to the end.
He's done nothing to earn the big money.

I think Asa is an easy beat as well. She’s the ultimate floater. At least D tried to talk game. I really wanted to like Asa, but honestly she is just a boring baby. Woe is me anytime the game comes near her. Has she even offered or been willing to be a pawn, or even made a single move? She’s truly just there for the ride and will go be a shoe in for second. It’s Tiffany’s game to win IMO and they’ve filmed it that way all year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, homerpat said:

I think Asa is an easy beat as well. She’s the ultimate floater. At least D tried to talk game. I really wanted to like Asa, but honestly she is just a boring baby. Woe is me anytime the game comes near her. Has she even offered or been willing to be a pawn, or even made a single move? She’s truly just there for the ride and will go be a shoe in for second. It’s Tiffany’s game to win IMO and they’ve filmed it that way all year. 

Asa sucks in every way. 

Tiffany isn't good at comps, abs she Durant seem very charismatic,  but she's scheming the heck outta the whole season. 

X has floated by too much. 

Derek is weak. He's tried talking game but has basically swayed no one, and made no moves himself, and won no comps. He sucks.

Kyland is probably the best of the cookout. But they'll scheme him out. Probably Tiffany wins.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, homerpat said:

don’t disagree with any of above. just saying asa worse than d

Big time agree. Her claim to fame is whining about someone not throwing a competition to her.

Azah has been weak but Big D is the most self-deluded player in the game.
He really thinks he can win - whereas Azah might have realized early on
that she couldn't win the big money and consciously set herself up
to float to the end for the consolation money.

I'm gonna miss Claire when she's booted but based on those blue tights
she wore tonight I'm counting on the BB wardrobe wizards to outfit her
with a bikini for the hot tub. That shot of Alyssa bending over after
falling off was another sweet treat for this old horny dog.

I know we've seen some dominant alliances recently, but I can't think of another season with this kind of lack of drama. Obviously we know that if a cookout member wins hoh a non-cookout houseguest will go home, but this season's unique in that, even if a non-cookout member won hoh, I was still pretty positive they would be manipulated into sending out someone outside that alliance as well, and that's what's happened with Derek X. getting out Christian, SB taking out Derek X. and Claire winning a big power and taking out SB. Just complete and utter domination.

Glad to see SB go, though, I found her kind of smug and cocky when she took out Derek X. Like she thought she was some sort of strategic genius, when all she was doing was cementing the dominance of the alliance that was already running the game. 

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

I know we've seen some dominant alliances recently, but I can't think of another season with this kind of lack of drama. Obviously we know that if a cookout member wins hoh a non-cookout houseguest will go home, but this season's unique in that, even if a non-cookout member won hoh, I was still pretty positive they would be manipulated into sending out someone outside that alliance as well, and that's what's happened with Derek X. getting out Christian, SB taking out Derek X. and Claire winning a big power and taking out SB. Just complete and utter domination.

Glad to see SB go, though, I found her kind of smug and cocky when she took out Derek X. Like she thought she was some sort of strategic genius, when all she was doing was cementing the dominance of the alliance that was already running the game. 

to give credit where credit's due, the CO (well, the architect, Tiffany) deserves props for the two fold part of this alliance, which is the inclusion of each member identifying a shield for them, in the case that if they ever ended up on the block, that shield, which was also an ally, would go home instead. We've seen a lot of dominant alliances over the years in terms of them being mostly impenetrable, but I can't recall one that was built to last / accomplish its goal as successfully as this one is. 

Granted, the flipside to all of this is the fact that when it does get down to 6, everyone is goin to look around and realize crap I sent my final 2 person home just to get a spot in the top 6.... was it worth it? 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:35 PM, JBENT87 said:

to give credit where credit's due, the CO (well, the architect, Tiffany) deserves props for the two fold part of this alliance, which is the inclusion of each member identifying a shield for them, in the case that if they ever ended up on the block, that shield, which was also an ally, would go home instead. We've seen a lot of dominant alliances over the years in terms of them being mostly impenetrable, but I can't recall one that was built to last / accomplish its goal as successfully as this one is. 

Granted, the flipside to all of this is the fact that when it does get down to 6, everyone is goin to look around and realize crap I sent my final 2 person home just to get a spot in the top 6.... was it worth it? 

The only other was the four guys in the final with Britney booted as their fifth. But, yes agree, outside of Derick or however you spell the cop Dereks name They are putting on a master class of how  to make a great plan and then sticking to it

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:35 PM, JBENT87 said:

to give credit where credit's due, the CO (well, the architect, Tiffany) deserves props for the two fold part of this alliance, which is the inclusion of each member identifying a shield for them,

Tiffany is  keeping this game interesting. I hope Hannah and Azah switch to her side and if Alyssa comes down she puts Ky up next to X.
That would be a blockbuster move. Of course it makes her a number one target for Alyssa and whoever comes down, unless Tiff or Claire
win veto and make a deal with Alyssa to come down. 

• Like 2

Damn how stupid is Alyssa?  How on earth can you not know you’re being insulted?  Dim is not a tough contextual word to pick up on if for some ungodly reason you didn’t know it in first place. 

This season is so god awful. "Tell her (Claire) you made a deal this week to protect Kyland, Hannah, Derrek F, Azah and X".

19 hours ago, homerpat said:

Damn how stupid is Alyssa?  How on earth can you not know you’re being insulted?  Dim is not a tough contextual word to pick up on if for some ungodly reason you didn’t know it in first place. 

I thought she didn't hear what zingbot's garbled voice said. I always turn closed captioning on for the zings.
And speaking of zingbot, if there's a person in that costume they must be skeletal with hips about 8 inches wide.

As for the season, it's been sadly predictable but we should see some drama as the cook-out battles it out for the money.

I'm rooting for Tiff but think she made a mistake putting up Claire instead of Kyland. If one of the big guys went out,
she could have convinced the other cook-out women to ally with her for mutual protection. And if Claire won HoH
they'd be set. Now she's still a target and with little if any support.

I hope the dummy floaters Azah and Big D end up in the final two.
An appropiate ending for this season.

• Like 4

On 9/9/2021 at 6:53 PM, eaglegenius said:

As for the season, it's been sadly predictable but we should see some drama as the cook-out battles it out for the money.

I'm rooting for Tiff but think she made a mistake putting up Claire instead of Kyland. 

I was wrong on the first count - the predictability rolls on. Ky is an absolute idiot if he takes X to the end.

I was right on the second count. It'd be a very different show now if Claire was there instead of Ky.

I hope Tiff wins POV and Ky's head explodes.

Every week someone raises a great point that would make the show interesting and like clockwork it gets ignored and the most predictable BS happens. 

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Every week someone raises a great point that would make the show interesting and like clockwork it gets ignored and the most predictable BS happens. 

Lol. Yep it's literally been every single week. Then they make the predictable move that everyone originally thought would happen. 

I wonder if the reason there’s so few blindside votes is because there’s only two options on who to vote out.  Compared to Survivor, where it seems like every week there is a blindside.

34 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

I wonder if the reason there’s so few blindside votes is because there’s only two options on who to vote out.  Compared to Survivor, where it seems like every week there is a blindside.

I think it's because half the guests (or more) are just sheeple manipulated by the few sharp ppl in the house.
Idiots like Azah and Big D who float under the protection of their leaders, but actually think if they win one
last minute comp they'll be in a position to win.

We've seen BB throw in interesting twists in the past but this year I think as long as the cook-out was on the winning track
BB wasn't going to interfere. Not even a battle back it all.

If this season gets interesting at any point it'll be strictly by accident.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m convinced the producers ask contestants when in diary room "hey would you mind saying this exact scenario once for the cameras?  the show is predictable and boring and we want to fill a whole hour and make it seem like we may have a shakeup. it won’t happen and we know you don’t mean it, but it will help the show”

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, homerpat said:

I’m convinced the producers ask contestants when in diary room "hey would you mind saying this exact scenario once for the cameras?  the show is predictable and boring and we want to fill a whole hour and make it seem like we may have a shakeup. it won’t happen and we know you don’t mean it, but it will help the show”

For sure. I just can't believe some of the stuff they actually go through with though. SB and Kyland in particular are just idiots. Frenchie was an idiot took but at least wasn't afraid of making power moves and spicing things up.