Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

I wonder what happened to the flip this week. I just caught up on the last 2 episodes last night.  Right before eviction it looked like it was flipped in his favor.  Then the 2 flippers didn't vote for him to stay. 

They didn't show something major. 

which of you aholes voted for Britni or as I call her Brick from the Middle. She is the absolute worst. I don’t have one shred of sympathy for her getting pawned

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, homerpat said:

which of you aholes voted for Britni or as I call her Brick from the Middle. She is the absolute worst. I don’t have one shred of sympathy for her getting pawned

She got the 100 bucks.  I couldn't believe it. 

20 hours ago, homerpat said:

Anytime I see that America voted, I automatically assume it’s a way for the producers to help rig the game the way that they want.

• Like 1

I know they coach the people to be loud and excited but honey tone it down. Now that she got $100 she thinks she’s doing something right. She’s not and she sucks so bad

• Like 1

aIso, why is Asa so miserable?  I wanted to like her so much and just cannot stand her. Big D much more likable than I expected. Not sure who I like. Was team Tiffany, but she’s overplaying and I don’t think she makes it much longer. Maybe X

On 8/18/2021 at 10:36 PM, homerpat said:

aIso, why is Asa so miserable?  I wanted to like her so much and just cannot stand her. Big D much more likable than I expected. Not sure who I like. Was team Tiffany, but she’s overplaying and I don’t think she makes it much longer. Maybe X

this season has unfortunately plateau'd like many other seasons before it. For the same reason as those other ones, with one major alliance running things and nobody wanting to step out of line to make any big moves. Britni being the target for Kyland was so damn weird. But like anyone evicted thus far, I'm happy to see them go because of an annoying trait or two.

Gonna need some spice this coming week or a tune out could be coming. 

Glad a cookout member didnt win HOH, but it still sucks no one has figured them out. 

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Glad a cookout member didnt win HOH, but it still sucks no one has figured them out. 

It’s a dangerous game to accuse all of the black people in the house of being in alliance and trying to target them.

41 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

It’s a dangerous game to accuse all of the black people in the house of being in alliance and trying to target them.

Yeah and X alluded to that on the last episode.  Said they're slowly piecing it together but everyone will be afraid to say anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah and X alluded to that on the last episode.  Said they're slowly piecing it together but everyone will be afraid to say anything.

I like this cast. However, it’s not good for the game when players start openly playing based on race. The cookout doesn’t even get along.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillerTime said:

I like this cast. However, it’s not good for the game when players start openly playing based on race. The cookout doesn’t even get along.

Yeah it kinda sucks watching knowing that they have numbers now.  You know how it's going to end. 

Not just numbers in the house,  they'll have numbers in the jury

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah it kinda sucks watching knowing that they have numbers now.  You know how it's going to end. 

Not just numbers in the house,  they'll have numbers in the jury

Yeah I just hope one of them takes a shot before the final 6 and makes it somewhat unpredictable.

Does Derek F have a chance to make it to the final 2?  I mean, he can’t be seen as a threat to win, right?

Yeah, I’m kinda done with the season for like the 4th year in a row. Not because I don’t like the Cookout, I actually really like the game Kyland Tiffany and Xavier are playing. But this game has just gotten so predictable and boring again.  I am starting to believe that Big Brother as a concept is broken. These hidden mega alliances are just sucking the enjoyment. I miss the days when the alliances were public knowledge and everyone were taking shots across the bow. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Does Derek F have a chance to make it to the final 2?  I mean, he can’t be seen as a threat to win, right?

He’s in the cookout so he’s basically assured top 6. He’s the perfect goat to take to the end. I anticipate The final three will be Azah, Big D and whoever survives of Kyland and Xavier.

4 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

He’s in the cookout so he’s basically assured top 6. He’s the perfect goat to take to the end. I anticipate The final three will be Azah, Big D and whoever survives of Kyland and Xavier.

That’d be a pretty bad final 3. Would be interesting if it was Azah vs. Derek in final 2.

15 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

That’d be a pretty bad final 3. Would be interesting if it was Azah vs. Derek in final 2.

Oh it’s an absolutely terrible final three and that’s the point. Take the people you know you can beat in final challenge and sit next to one of them in the finals.

I know everyone hates that cookout dominating, so hopefully SB makes a move. Haven’t finished tonight’s episode yet, so who knows if she’s a pure sucker and noms blonde girl and derek x

anyway besides that. Thank you sweet baby jesus Britini is gone. I despise her

Alyssa has absolutely nothing figured out.  SB also is playing right in to their hands. It's so disappointing. 

On 8/21/2021 at 2:59 PM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Yeah, I’m kinda done with the season for like the 4th year in a row. Not because I don’t like the Cookout, I actually really like the game Kyland Tiffany and Xavier are playing. But this game has just gotten so predictable and boring again.  I am starting to believe that Big Brother as a concept is broken. These hidden mega alliances are just sucking the enjoyment. I miss the days when the alliances were public knowledge and everyone were taking shots across the bow. 

yeah for how promising this season started, to arrive back at the same old place we always are, so fast, is frustrating and disappointing. 3 shows a week, plus constant updates from the live feeds that trickle out to social media (if you follow any accounts there) is just too much info coming in for something you don't really enjoy. To also not harp on the problematic Cookout - there's just conceptually a problem with a strong - for whatever reason - 6 person alliance when it gets to a certain point of the season. Ya really needed one of the alpha (white) males to stay a little longer, if for only to keep them as a target. Just one week as a buffer and a CO member going home, thus hurting the biggest alliance and kicking the can on the alpha male for another week, would've helped this season tremendously. Bc there would've been a crack in that best alliances armor. It's just hard to unseat that alliance in any season once it gets to jury. Especially with the added rationale with this one, that was never there before (race >> gameplay).  

12 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Alyssa has absolutely nothing figured out.  SB also is playing right in to their hands. It's so disappointing. 

Really needed one of these two to make a move. Alyssa seemed pretty good in comps early on but it hasn't translated to a HOH win. SB got the HOH but was in too deep with Kyland to open her up to the CO as valid nominees. Granted, the same would've happened with Alyssa in power, I guess. Just sub in Xavier for Kyland. 

That's the frustrating part too, as annoying as the COs rationale behind being formed is, you can't say they're not making big moves. Taking out DX this week possibly is literally a big move. 

I guess we're just waiting on the drama once Xavier/Kyland pull the rug out from under Alyssa/SB. Realizing they're not actually in a final 2 with who they thought they were and banked on is going to hopefully finally create some interesting dialogue. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens on live feeds though and gets edited out for the episodes, again due to the problematic nature of the CO. 

2 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Why does Derek F always say "evote” instead of vote to evict?

Every time... "I to evote..."

I wonder why Tiffany twice now seems to have people flipped on the vote and then she doesn't vote that way.  With her and Aza they had the votes for DX to stay. Wonder what made her change the plan last minute. Just like with Christian.

34 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Every time... "I to evote..."

I wonder why Tiffany twice now seems to have people flipped on the vote and then she doesn't vote that way.  With her and Aza they had the votes for DX to stay. Wonder what made her change the plan last minute. Just like with Christian.

I think Tiffany is smart, but my guess is that they catch her saying one thing for editing/show purposes, knowing full well she’s going to get the stronger person out.