Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

1 hour ago, eaglegenius said:

Agree on all counts.

These last few episodes are excruciatingly boring and predictable and ANYONE in the jury house deserves the 2nd place money more than those two cyphers.

I’ve been fast forwarding until actual competition. I mean did they do 10 minutes for azah and 10 for limp d about their accomplishments? or lack thereof. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, homerpat said:

I’ve been fast forwarding until actual competition. I mean did they do 10 minutes for azah and 10 for limp d about their accomplishments? or lack thereof. 

Yep...had it on DVR so fast forwarded through it all and didn't listen to one second.  I even fast forwarded through the comp, watching fat arse on that rocket just gave me an ick feeling that I don't think is going to leave my mind any time soon.....

In the somewhat unlikely event that Xavier doesn't win the final HOH, who are the other two taking with them on finale night? I assume Azah would take Big D, but I actually think Big D is dumb enough and committed enough to the final two deal to take Xavier (and lose unanimously), not that there's any chance that dude could win two competitions in a row to do it. 

12 hours ago, homerpat said:

You missed out on "the best social game in Big Brother history". 

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

You missed out on "the best social game in Big Brother history". 

Darn. I’ll take both of their words for it

1 minute ago, homerpat said:

Darn. I’ll take both of their words for it

Imagine being

1. From Philly

2. Joe Fraziers kid

and being so absolutely unlikeable 

• Haha 2

On 9/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, Kz! said:

In the somewhat unlikely event that Xavier doesn't win the final HOH, who are the other two taking with them on finale night? I assume Azah would take Big D, but I actually think Big D is dumb enough and committed enough to the final two deal to take Xavier (and lose unanimously), not that there's any chance that dude could win two competitions in a row to do it. 

I think the best outcome would be Big D v Azah in the final two.  It’d at least be a somewhat questionable winner, at least, more so than X vs any of them.

So, it is it possible to have more than a unanimous vote? Because Derek F is about to get steamrolled here.

"I talked to the HoH every week”

”I didn’t throw a comp” lol

”I volunteered to be a pawn. I deserve to win”

Compelling argument Big D 

• Haha 2

I wish Azah was from around here, I mean all she does is lies in bed and is stupid as F!!  Perfect Fdoll!!   Her saying she would have taken X to Julie because she wanted someone to win that deserves it just goes to show she had no business being in Big Brother.  If she would have somehow won HOH and taken lard ass, she actually might have won Big Brother and 750k.  

Big D doubling, tripling, then quadrupling down on the idea that he carried anyone was a nice touch to end the season. Azah admitting she would have taken Xavier over Big D was also incredible. Man, those two were awful, awful players. 

• Haha 1

Just watched the finale.  I’m a little surprised they didn’t mention that this was the first African American to win big brother.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Just watched the finale.  I’m a little surprised they didn’t mention that this was the first African American to win big brother.

Is almost as of this accomplishment has ended racism. That's how important these people act like that was. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Is almost as of this accomplishment has ended racism. That's how important these people act like that was. 

Do you think history books years from now will bother to mention MLK and the Civil Rights Act or will they just skip straight to The Cookout alliance?

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Do you think history books years from now will bother to mention MLK and the Civil Rights Act or will they just skip straight to The Cookout alliance?

I kind of got the impression that the Cookout alliance will always be mentioned even before MLK and the Civil Rights Act.

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was thinking it would’ve been funny if Julie asked Xavier, when he came out of the house, what does he think about people saying it’s racist to vote people out of the house based on their race such as what the Cookout did.  I do think that Xavier would’ve probably had a good answer and done better than a prior winner did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

I was thinking it would’ve been funny if Julie asked Xavier, when he came out of the house, what does he think about people saying it’s racist to vote people out of the house based on their race such as what the Cookout did.  I do think that Xavier would’ve probably had a good answer and done better than a prior winner did.

Should have asked X how it felt to win unanimously despite Big D carrying him to the end. 

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2021 at 10:52 AM, RPeeteRules said:

that's what's so annoying about this season/gimmick. Xavier was a freaking beast. He could've won the whole thing without The Cookout. Hopefully he gets a call back for an All Stars season at some point. 

7 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

that's what's so annoying about this season/gimmick. Xavier was a freaking beast. He could've won the whole thing without The Cookout. Hopefully he gets a call back for an All Stars season at some point. 

I think there’s three people from this season that I’d want to see in an All Star season.  Tiffany, Derek X., and Xavier.  What they’ll probably do, if they bring back 3 would be Derek X., Hannah, and Frenchie.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RPeeteRules said:

I think there’s three people from this season that I’d want to see in an All Star season.  Tiffany, Derek X., and Xavier.  What they’ll probably do, if they bring back 3 would be Derek X., Hannah, and Frenchie.

no chance on Frenchie. He played such an awful game post HoH even if he did make some great calls. Executed like garbage. I think Tiff is a shoe in for return

1 minute ago, homerpat said:

no chance on Frenchie. He played such an awful game post HoH even if he did make some great calls. Executed like garbage. I think Tiff is a shoe in for return

not if part of the "all stars" season would be labeling it "second chances." IDK whats taking them so long to try that approach, seems like they'd have more than enough options. 

58 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

not if part of the "all stars" season would be labeling it "second chances." IDK whats taking them so long to try that approach, seems like they'd have more than enough options. 

I’d like to see a second chance game with couples.

• 3 months later...