Connecticut Eagle

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

WHY IS ALSHON ON THE FIELD??? 

I want that pos gone already

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NCiggles said:

I will also blame you if he retires next year. 

Honestly it’s why I decided to purchase the jersey this year. I didn’t know but as soon as a player retires or is no longer on the team you can’t get their jersey anymore. So you either have to wait until Mitchell and Ness comes out with one which their products are not very good anymore or you have to purchase it before the player leaves or retires

Just now, Sack that QB said:

Bo Wulf is gonna be on a warpath tonight on the BwF episode.

I’ll say this that podcast is the most enjoyable to listen to because they’re gonna be straight up honest with you and gonna have good jokes in it

This game is closer than it should be right now. 

Adding Elliot to the list of people that need to go

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Maybe it’s just me but I hate how hard they push this "the NFL COVID response has been such a great job!” circle jerk. NHL and NBA were by far better and you don’t hear a peep out of either. 

Totally different.   NHL and NBA went into limited sized bubbles.  The NFL is traveling cross country and trying to have a full season, not just a playoffs with a limited number of participants in a single (NBA) or twin (NHL) venues.  AND... unlike the NBA and NHL, NFL teams actually have some fans in some of the stadiums.  Complete Apples to Oranges comparison.

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

They have to justify that contract. Only thing I can think of

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

So Hurts can throw him one that he actually tries to catch. I've also had enough of the Hurts disruptions

3 minutes ago, greend said:

This game is closer than it should be right now. 

Adding Elliot to the list of people that need to go

Sadly... I think he's stuck here too.  Costs an extra $2.2M to cut him, which almost doubles his cap hit.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’ll say this that podcast is the most enjoyable to listen to because they’re gonna be straight up honest with you and gonna have good jokes in it

Their Ben DiNucci thing was funny. The podcast episode was named "Pass the gabagoose" 😂

And on a side note: for the people who say Jeff Lurie is wise enough to make changes even if the Eagles squeak into the playoffs with 5 or 6 wins... really? The same organization that continues to run Peters and Alshon out there like they're 25 years old and in their prime? This organization has been in denial for a while now. They will not admit what's going on until it grabs them by the face and doesn't let go. They need to miss the playoffs or else they will keep doubling down on how they're a hair away from fixing everything.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

They have to justify that contract. Only thing I can think of

Sunk cost on so many levels.   Just give it up.  Don't compound it by taking Fulgham off the field.  Even if Fulgham is fool's gold, let's find out by giving him every opportunity to succeed.

Sadly... I think he's stuck here too.  Costs and extra $2.2M to cut him, which almost doubles his cap hit.

Smh

Sunk cost on so many levels.   Just give it up.  Don't compound it by taking Fulgham off the field.  Even if Fulgham is fool's gold, let's find out by giving him every opportunity to succeed.

Yup. We're running so many isolation routes against 2 deep coverage.

Just now, greend said:

Smh

Howie has overpaid and locked this team into too many long term contracts.   They are great, when the player maintains their level or exceeds it.  But, if the player suffers injuries, or if the player regresses... you screw yourself.

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

Their Ben DiNucci thing was funny. The podcast episode was named "Pass the gabagoose" 😂

And on a side note: for the people who say Jeff Lurie is wise enough to make changes even if the Eagles squeak into the playoffs with 5 or 6 wins... really? The same organization that continues to run Peters and Alshon out there like they're 25 years old and in their prime? This organization has been in denial for a while now. They will not admit what's going on until it grabs them by the face and doesn't let go. They need to miss the playoffs or else they will keep doubling down on how they're a hair away from fixing everything.

It’s why I’ve been saying that the Eagles are going to keep doug and Howie Roseman this offseason. I don’t see either gone until after 2021 

Just now, NCiggles said:

Sure the offense scored but it was generated by 3 Wentz runs and a missed penalty.  

Hero ball, but wait he's not supposed to play that.

Sadly... I think he's stuck here too.  Costs an extra $2.2M to cut him, which almost doubles his cap hit.

He’s had a bad year 

Just now, NCiggles said:

Sure the offense scored but it was generated by 3 Wentz runs and a missed penalty.  

I think Wentz has earned another series or two by getting it done on that last drive.  But at this point, if we continue to see the offense struggle, Doug owes it to the team to see what Hurts can do...and take some pressure off of Wentz, let him get his head straight for a game or two. 

In fairness the Eagles don’t give Travis fulgham very many opportunities to because they don’t Fing throw it to them for an entire half in every football game

Wow... 7 of 17 for 30 yards passing.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

In fairness the Eagles don’t give Travis fulgham very many opportunities to because they don’t Fing throw it to them for an entire half in every football game

I know.  But, taking Fulgham off the field for Alshon is disgusting.

Wow... 7 of 17 for 30 yards passing.

Have we even taken a deep shot?

7 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

You should watch the play again, the db did well to stick with Dallas there. Was right on his hip even after the double move.

Yeah, he worked back to the ball like he’s taught and was very much open. The DB had no chance. 

Archived