EMB Blog: 2020 Regular Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Defense has surrendered 20 points.    In today's NFL, that's good enough to win most games.

Yup. Wilson has never scored more than 24 against Schwartz with the Eagles. Defensive game plan is fine, Offense needs to score. 

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Same. Call me crazy but I like the combo of him and Edwards

I still think they need a complete LB but those two are solid players.

Just now, ManuManu said:

Honestly, it’s not a terrible plan. Lockett would destroy our CBs if left alone, like he did vs Arizona. 

I agree.   Pick your poison, and let your best defender match up on their best and contain the rest. 

Seattle averages over 31 ppg.  Eagles are keeping them under that without a ton of help from the offense.  This isn't on the D.  This is on the offense and Doug.

Fulgham again... where has he been?  

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

How about taking a deep shot against one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history. 

Not even once

I'm falling off the Doug Pederson bandwagon.  If he wants to go down with the Wentz ship, so be it.  

It’s about that time the eagles constantly look to fulgham down double digits in the fourth. 

We don't even try to throw downfield.  It's sufficiently ugly when we do that I'm not sure I blame them for scraping it from the playbook.

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Howie should be canned for that miss and passing up on Jefferson

It’s gotten so bad, that’s just the start of his recent resume of failures.

Just now, Ace Nova said:

I'm falling off the Doug Pederson bandwagon.  If he wants to go down with the Wentz ship, so be it.  

You really think Hurts would make this team better? 

that wentz needs to pick up the blitz better and block somebody so he can throw the ball, to himself so he can catch it

Archived