Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

2 hours ago, DBW said:

Rick is back baby!!!!  Great start to the new series!  It did feel a bit rushed, but otherwise it was the best TWD episode since like, well since the last time we saw Rick.  

Not out in the UK yet and no ETA for it fit will be, but did he talk about his son Coral again?

21 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Not out in the UK yet and no ETA for it fit will be, but did he talk about his son Coral again?

lol no mention of coral.  We see a side of rick we have never seen though.  

14 minutes ago, DBW said:

lol no mention of coral.  We see a side of rick we have never seen though.  

Was it his bare back side?  :drool:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Nope sadly not the side.

also, there is mention of lincoln financial field and the PA national guard.  

18 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Is Rick the name you gave olsilverbag? 

• 1 month later...

Richonne saves the day and hundreds of thousands of lives….again.  The story has so many holes but it was fun to see Rick again and see him reunite with Judith and meet RJ for the first time.  Shame Derl and The others weren’t in it but I’m guessing they’ll continue with Rick in the book of carol and season 2 of Darryl’s show.  

I started watching the new one with Rick and I'm lost 5 minutes in. How does Rick have both hands? 

2 hours ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

I started watching the new one with Rick and I'm lost 5 minutes in. How does Rick have both hands? 

He never lost his hand in the show - only in the comics.  He does lose it in this show, however.  

21 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

He never lost his hand in the show - only in the comics.  He does lose it in this show, however.  

Shows how much I miss the show. So there are three different spin offs, plus Fear the Walking Dead? Milking the franchise dry.

i thought the darryl spinoff was very good...probably the best of them.  i just finished the rick/michonne one & it was decent...some really good parts & some cringy bullsheet parts...but worth watching. i especially liked how

Spoiler

rick's mind was all f'd up & he was afraid to leave the military group.....right up until he & michonne f'd. :lol: the power of michonne's  poozay cured rick real quick!  

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

Shows how much I miss the show. So there are three different spin offs, plus Fear the Walking Dead? Milking the franchise dry.

Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead

World Beyond

Daryl Dixon

Dead City

The Ones Who Live

On 4/3/2024 at 2:04 PM, mr_hunt said:

i thought the darryl spinoff was very good...probably the best of them.  i just finished the rick/michonne one & it was decent...some really good parts & some cringy bullsheet parts...but worth watching. i especially liked how

Hide contents

rick's mind was all f'd up & he was afraid to leave the military group.....right up until he & michonne f'd. :lol: the power of michonne's  poozay cured rick real quick!  

They made Rick out to be such a ****, turns out he just really missed it.