Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

20 hours ago, DBW said:

It’s been incredibly dumb this season.  And now we have yet another new group that has been right in their back yard this whole time that’s going to be a threat.  Just being Rick back, and let’s finish this so I can move on to better things 😂 

That is pretty sad writing. I guess I am glad I stopped watching this disaster of a series. I did start over and watched the first 5 seasons then stopped again😁 

I've sort of lost faith in the writers' ability to craft an interesting story. 

A zombie show that has become boring as hell.

I actually enjoyed last night's episode.  It's no secret that this show needs more Negan, not less.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

I actually enjoyed last night's episode.  It's no secret that this show needs more Negan, not less.

Agreed, was probably one of the better eps in a while

• Like 3

I did like the crazy eyes guy who turned out to be post-apocalyptic John Wick

24 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I did like the crazy eyes guy who turned out to be post-apocalyptic John Wick

He played the FBI dude in Ozark too

• Like 3

I watched it twice because I only half paid attention ruin the first time 😆  it was good.  The former CIA operative was pretty bad ass.  Negan helping everyone again when he doesn’t need to be anywhere near there is cool.  

1 hour ago, DBW said:

I watched it twice because I only half paid attention ruin the first time 😆  it was good.  The former CIA operative was pretty bad ass.  Negan helping everyone again when he doesn’t need to be anywhere near there is cool.  

The leader seemed like a straight cray cray maniac but the Negan piece almost makes it sound like this apartment building group of people are normies?

6 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

He played the FBI dude in Ozark too

He looked vaguely familiar but I haven’t watched since Szn3 came out and I can’t recall if there is FBI prior to that or if he’s a season 4 person I haven’t watched yet 

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

The leader seemed like a straight cray cray maniac but the Negan piece almost makes it sound like this apartment building group of people are normies?

He looked vaguely familiar but I haven’t watched since Szn3 came out and I can’t recall if there is FBI prior to that or if he’s a season 4 person I haven’t watched yet 

No he was in it early on - S1/2 I believe 

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Yeah I thought the leader was going to be yet another guy they overdo and force into a governor type role. Then BAM they said thanks for coming out.  I wasn’t expecting that at all which felt great considering how predictable they’ve become on this show. 

45 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Does anyone realize who that "warlord” was?  Pretty iconic actor

Michael Biehn

aliens, terminator an many others 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

He is the one that bangs

Wyatts dad

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Does anyone realize who that "warlord” was?  Pretty iconic actor

My aunt pointed out it was Kyle Reese

• 2 weeks later...

I really dislike when they try to introduce suspense that they’ve already spoiled. Daryl’s ex-gf/dog-provider is now going to be the suspenseful "villain” the dude from hilltop is going to send after Maggie?

Unless the "twist” is that she kills Maggie’s son, it’s pretty much a waste since AMC is already promoting the Maggie and Negan show. So clearly Maggie is 100% safe. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I really dislike when they try to introduce suspense that they’ve already spoiled. Daryl’s ex-gf/dog-provider is now going to be the suspenseful "villain” the dude from hilltop is going to send after Maggie?

Unless the "twist” is that she kills Maggie’s son, it’s pretty much a waste since AMC is already promoting the Maggie and Negan show. So clearly Maggie is 100% safe. 

I was thinking the same thing - pointless, as we know she survives

Anyway, I signed up for a free trial of AMC+ so I could watch the part 2 finale last night.  Decent - definitely setting up a showdown between the Commonwealth and the folks from Alexandria/Hilltop.  Not sure what they're going to do with Oceanside.  

Also - I like how Daryl dropped an F bomb last night - I feel like that's the first one on the show isn't it?  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I was thinking the same thing - pointless, as we know she survives

Anyway, I signed up for a free trial of AMC+ so I could watch the part 2 finale last night.  Decent - definitely setting up a showdown between the Commonwealth and the folks from Alexandria/Hilltop.  Not sure what they're going to do with Oceanside.  

Also - I like how Daryl dropped an F bomb last night - I feel like that's the first one on the show isn't it?  :lol: 

Yeah I think they ran the amc+ cut on regular amc by mistake 😂 so the F bomb wasn’t edited. 

agreed it’s stupid to send Leah after maggie and Herschel….but if she ends up killing Herschel then that would be an epic twist since there was talk of whether she purposely missed she shot at her in previous episodes.

Also

Does anyone else think Morgan is or will infiltrate as storm trooper? [\spoiler]

6 hours ago, DBW said:

Yeah I think they ran the amc+ cut on regular amc by mistake 😂 so the F bomb wasn’t edited. 

agreed it’s stupid to send Leah after maggie and Herschel….but if she ends up killing Herschel then that would be an epic twist since there was talk of whether she purposely missed she shot at her in previous episodes.

Also

Hide contents

Does anyone else think Morgan is or will infiltrate as storm trooper? [\spoiler]

that chick has a name? In the early season (talking like, 1 through 7ish?) we knew EVERYONE's name. Once they got to Alexandria, there have been randos left and right. Show went from killing off people whos names are in the main credits on an every few episode basis, to only killing red shirts, to now having multiple villains/antagonists who's names most of us never even learn. its teh sad

42 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

that chick has a name? In the early season (talking like, 1 through 7ish?) we knew EVERYONE's name. Once they got to Alexandria, there have been randos left and right. Show went from killing off people whos names are in the main credits on an every few episode basis, to only killing red shirts, to now having multiple villains/antagonists who's names most of us never even learn. its teh sad

Yeah she does. It’s the girl derl went to smash for a few weeks while looking for Rick and who he got dog from.  

41 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

is this guy still alive on the show?

TWD_907_GP_0710_0020_RT.jpg?fit=4500,300

Yes - think he went to Oceanside - we'll probably see him in part 3 of this season

I was thinking today….I like what they’ve done with princess.  They really calmed her spazziness way down and I’m so glad because she could have been one of those characters that go so annoying you’d wish they died every week like so many before her.  

On 4/4/2022 at 3:28 PM, mikemack8 said:

Yes - think he went to Oceanside - we'll probably see him in part 3 of this season

Nah he went to Hogwarts (he's muuuuuuch better there, btw)

• Haha 4

On 4/5/2022 at 5:47 AM, mr_hunt said:

is this guy still alive on the show?

TWD_907_GP_0710_0020_RT.jpg?fit=4500,300

I hope he died

If you do not know who Leah is and wondering how she fits in the story, I suggest you go catch up because:

derl has to kill his ex-gf tonight [\spoiler]

Wasn’t a fantastic part 2 finale.  But from the part 3 previews it looks like derl finds ricks gun so I’m sure they’re setting up his return.  I actually think that he may not be seen in the part 3 and that what they are going to do is to set up the maggie/derl spin off as a "let’s go find Rick” adventure